PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 02:42:31 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: LastCall on April 09, 2006, 07:13:41 AM
Hi there Tara :-* playing pinocle  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) as I did read  :)) :)) :)) :))
 Been to church and back

You've been missing for a few days. Did you walk to church and back in the next state over?  :-\

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 09, 2006, 07:17:39 AM
Quote from: LastCall on April 09, 2006, 07:13:41 AM
Hi there Tara :-* playing pinocle  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) as I did read  :)) :)) :)) :))
 Been to church and back

You've been missing for a few days. Did you walk to church and back in the next state over?  :-\

That would be a longggggggggg walk!!

LastCall

No I have horses
 and I ride to church :)) Just been very busy thanks for asking.. Mandisa is a joke don't you think? for saying something like that She will go down like the titantic  Music industry has many gay's if she keeps that up she will be holding a tin can in her hand on east 45 th st NY ???  happy Palm Sunday :)

Helen

Quote from: LastCall on April 09, 2006, 07:24:12 AM
No I have horses
 and I ride to church :)) Just been very busy thanks for asking.. Mandisa is a joke don't you think? for saying something like that She will go down like the titantic  Music industry has many gay's if she keeps that up she will be holding a tin can in her hand on east 45 th st NY ???  happy Palm Sunday :)

I just think the reporters should have left it alone.

Did you get your palms Chad?

Tara

No I have horses

Are you Amish?  >:D   I go to Ohio alot and I am always amazed at seeing them going up and down main streets with there horses and buggys.  I am intrigued by there living standards.  No way would I want to live that way, but its just amazing to me that they do.

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 09, 2006, 07:28:33 AM
No I have horses

Are you Amish?  >:D   I go to Ohio alot and I am always amazed at seeing them going up and down main streets with there horses and buggys.  I am intrigued by there living standards.  No way would I want to live that way, but its just amazing to me that they do.

I have to travel through Amish towns to get to the nursing home where my Mom is and you should see it (the towns) on Sundays.
It's so amazing to see all the horse-n-buggys out there.

LastCall

Hi Helen
and good morning
     Yes I did get my Palms I bring them to all in my family and a few friends
          Happy Palm Sunday doesnt matter what we are in reglion we are all one
            anyway.. But Mandisa  :))  j/k

nightperson

i know what you mean we use to live in a small town and we would go for breakfast and we had to go throught  a little town and it was so neat to see all the bugy and horses

Tara

Quote from: Helen on April 09, 2006, 07:31:53 AM
No I have horses

I have to travel through Amish towns to get to the nursing home where my Mom is and you should see it (the towns) on Sundays.

We went to a parade one time, and you know how the kids all get in front to get the candy thrown? Well my kids are like running up there,knocking people over to snatch that piece of candy ,and all  the Amish kids just sat there, I felt bad for them.  :'(

Helen

Quote from: LastCall on April 09, 2006, 07:36:51 AM
Hi Helen
and good morning
     Yes I did get my Palms I bring them to all in my family and a few friends
          Happy Palm Sunday doesnt matter what we are in reglion we are all one
            anyway.. But Mandisa  :))  j/k

I got my palms too!!!

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 09, 2006, 07:42:05 AM
Quote from: Helen on April 09, 2006, 07:31:53 AM
No I have horses

We went to a parade one time, and you know how the kids all get in front to get the candy thrown? Well my kids are like running up there,knocking people over to snatch that piece of candy ,and all  the Amish kids just sat there, I felt bad for them.  :'(

Yeah, I'd have felt bad for them too. Anyhow, the town we go through has the best pancakes at their Maple Syrup Festival. I so look forward to it every year.

On the AI subject, (keeping to topic here) this week will be a challenge for everyone, especially Kellie and Bucky!!

Tara

Oh do you mean we have Hijacked the AI thread?   :o It's ok were allowed to its Off Topic  :D

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 09, 2006, 07:49:34 AM
Oh do you mean we have Hijacked the AI thread?   :o It's ok were allowed to its Off Topic  :D

Nuh uh!!! No hijacking allowed here!!  :)) :))

Just on popularity alone, who will get the boot from AI this week? I think it will be either Bucky or Paris.

Tara

Quote from: Helen on April 09, 2006, 07:51:29 AM

Just on popularity alone, who will get the boot from AI this week? I think it will be either Bucky or Paris.

I have to hear them sing before I base my opinion  >:D

I hope its Pickles tho,  I can't wait for Hippo to get that picture outta his siggy O0

nightperson

Quote from: Tara on April 09, 2006, 07:53:11 AM

I hope its Pickles tho,  I can't wait for Hippo to get that picture outta his siggy O0

hippo will never get the picture he likew it to much e5.gif>

Tara

He said he was keeping it up there until she got kicked off    O0

Helen

I like to hear them sing first too. I was basing my question on popularity alone though, lol.  :))

I know you want Hippo to get rid of his picture of Kellie though.  I think she'll be there for a few more weeks though.

Helen

Tara

Quote from: Helen on April 09, 2006, 07:55:58 AM

I like to hear them sing first too. I was basing my question on popularity alone though, lol.  :))

I know you want Hippo to get rid of his picture of Kellie though.  I think she'll be there for a few more weeks though.

Her picture in his siggy  is a perfect example of the chokin qobblin quacker !!!!  I wanna tell her go ahead and spit woman  :))

SaintHiρρo

The Picklenator (aka Hippo) will keep her picture up until she's voted off. At this point, I hope she wins just so I never have to take it off (because if she wins, that means she was never voted off)  :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview