PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 02:43:32 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 09, 2006, 08:23:30 AM
The Picklenator (aka Hippo) will keep her picture up until she's voted off. At this point, I hope she wins just so I never have to take it off (because if she wins, that means she was never voted off)  :))

No please nooooooooooooooooooooooooo.  You can't keep her up there forever.  I would rather watch ditzy Paris forever than Pickles !!!

foxx

The Picklenator (aka Hippo) will keep her picture up until she's voted off. At this point, I hope she wins just so I never have to take it off (because if she wins, that means she was never voted off)  :))

AGAIN...ew. 

You are so on my list today.

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 09, 2006, 08:25:25 AM

No please nooooooooooooooooooooooooo.  You can't keep her up there forever.  I would rather watch ditzy Paris forever than Pickles !!!

You may have to watch both!!  :))

foxx

I am still so worried about Elliott...it seems as though people  <3 him...but then he ends up in the bottom 3.  Its making me crazy...because really...he kicks everyone elses ass in the pure voice department... 

Here's the latest post counts on TwoP's AI forum...

Helen

Quote from: foxx on April 09, 2006, 09:08:46 AM
I am still so worried about Elliott...it seems as though people  <3 him...but then he ends up in the bottom 3.  Its making me crazy...because really...he kicks everyone elses ass in the pure voice department... 

Elliott will be there for at least a few more weeks also. I don't think you need to worry just yet!!!

Tara

I was upset with the bottom 3 the last 2 weeks.  I don't want Kat to go home, at least not before Pickles,and Elliott he doesn't need to go home either.  Hes looking better with his hair growing out some.  O0  Hes not cute to me but he can sing.

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 09, 2006, 09:11:00 AM

I was upset with the bottom 3 the last 2 weeks.  I don't want Kat to go home, at least not before Pickles,and Elliott he doesn't need to go home either.  Hes looking better with his hair growing out some.  O0  Hes not cute to me but he can sing.

I still think Paris and Bucky will be the next 2 to go. Then is when it will start getting me nervous.

foxx

I can't make that frickin list any bigger...and that has me a little p!issy....

You say that I shouldn't worry Helen...but Mandisa left last week.  Apparently, the dumbeffs in America think Pickles and JoeDirt are more deserving of winning based on their...well, I haven't quite figured that out yet...

anywho, Elliott still has the most posts with 250 pages...Ace follows him with 173...then Taylor with 132...McPhee, 114...Bucky, 112...

Helen

Quote from: foxx on April 09, 2006, 09:15:22 AM
I can't make that frickin list any bigger...and that has me a little p!issy....

You say that I shouldn't worry Helen...but Mandisa left last week.  Apparently, the dumbeffs in America think Pickles and JoeDirt are more deserving of winning based on their...well, I haven't quite figured that out yet...

anywho, Elliott still has the most posts with 250 pages...Ace follows him with 173...then Taylor with 132...McPhee, 114...Bucky, 112...

Nope, no need to worry. Mandisa stunk up the stage really bad this past week and your boy has been singing very well.

foxx

BOTTOM 3!   :'(

...I need to chill.  I realize this.

LastCall

Hippo is so right
lol to leave that picture until she lose's  ::)

Helen

Quote from: foxx on April 09, 2006, 09:18:19 AM

Bottom 3 doesn't mean anything. Reuben and Fantasia were in the bottom 3 at least once.

foxx

Quote from: Helen on April 09, 2006, 09:21:59 AM
Quote from: foxx on April 09, 2006, 09:18:19 AM

Bottom 3 doesn't mean anything. Reuben and Fantasia were in the bottom 3 at least once.

I know...but Kelly, Clay and what's her face from last year never were!   :-\

Quote from: LastCall on April 09, 2006, 09:20:32 AM
Hippo is so right
lol to leave that picture until she lose's  ::)

:P Chad...don't encourage him...

Tara

I know America votes, but in my opinion either go by performance that night or performance throughout the show. Country week sucked and there were only 2 I liked.  Mandisa has been awesome the whole time until  last week( again in opinion) .  She had 1 bad night and went home. Pickles had a few bad nights , she should of went home too then.  Its a popularity contest and its who FOX (TV station) promotes more.

LastCall

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 09, 2006, 09:24:08 AM
I know America votes, but in my opinion either go by performance that night or performance throughout the show. Country week sucked and there were only 2 I liked.  Mandisa has been awesome the whole time until  last week( again in opinion) .  She had 1 bad night and went home. Pickles had a few bad nights , she should of went home too then.  Its a popularity contest and its who FOX (TV station) promotes more.

With the field getting smaller every week, those votes from the axed singer are up for grabs. Kellie, Ace and Taylor have had so-so performances but just plain old didn't stink up like Mandisa did last week and if I remember correctly, the week before. Kellie will be gone shortly and so will Paris and Bucky. I think Elliott will be among the final 4.

Tara

Not to change the subject of the subject but  I still think AI2 was the best so far  O0

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 09, 2006, 09:31:25 AM
Not to change the subject of the subject but  I still think AI2 was the best so far  O0

I totally agee with you on that!! Were you a Claymate or a Teddybear? Or neither??  :))

Tara

Quote from: Helen on April 09, 2006, 09:34:01 AM
Quote from: Tara on April 09, 2006, 09:31:25 AM

I totally agee with you on that!! Were you a Claymate or a Teddybear? Or neither??  :))

Claymate all the way....I  <3  him still.. His voice is something else !!

foxx

Quote from: LastCall on April 09, 2006, 09:26:08 AM
BUT, BUT, BUT,  He is right Foxx  :-*

who's right?  Hippo? 
Does that mean you think Pickles should win?
Huh?

...oh, and I was totally a claymate too...His voice is beautiful...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview