PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 01:35:26 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 09, 2006, 09:34:50 AM
Quote from: Helen on April 09, 2006, 09:34:01 AM
Quote from: Tara on April 09, 2006, 09:31:25 AM
Not to change the subject of the subject but  I still think AI2 was the best so far  O0

I totally agee with you on that!! Were you a Claymate or a Teddybear? Or neither??  :))

Claymate all the way....I  <3  him still.. His voice is something else !!

I was and am still a Claymate. The boy can sing. And he definately has a strong following. BTW, what has happened to Reuben?

Tara

I don't care but go back and delete that quote !!  :)) :))

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 09, 2006, 09:38:52 AM
I don't care but go back and delete that quote !!  :)) :))

Who?? What quote?

foxx

What the hell are you talking about Tara?

Helen

Quote from: foxx on April 09, 2006, 09:50:49 AM

That's what I was wondering too!!

Helen

Quote from: Helen on April 09, 2006, 09:51:38 AM

Unless she meant a quote in another thread where someone had posted a Pogo SN.

Tara

Quote from: Helen on April 09, 2006, 09:53:21 AM

Yea that one.  That way that person won't get in trouble. They deleted the screenname out of there post.

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 09, 2006, 09:58:48 AM
Quote from: Helen on April 09, 2006, 09:53:21 AM

Yea that one.  That way that person won't get in trouble. They deleted the screenname out of there post.

That's what I thought. I got it out of there before you even asked. Didn't want them getting in trouble. O0

Helen

Quote from: foxx on April 09, 2006, 10:13:25 AM
okay...gotcha...

Question for you Foxx. How many phones do you use to vote? lol

Just a note of interest. Don't go away on vacation out of your time zone because you can't vote for your favorite with your cell phone. Maybe just an hour away but not 3. I was in Vegas a few weeks ago and tried to vote and it told me that the voting was over in my time zone.

Tara

Quote from: Helen on April 09, 2006, 10:17:57 AM
okay...gotcha...

Just a note of interest. Don't go away on vacation out of your time zone because you can't vote for your favorite with your cell phone. Maybe just an hour away but not 3. I was in Vegas a few weeks ago and tried to vote and it told me that the voting was over in my time zone.

Wow thats interesting...I never thought about that...but I can certainly understand it.

foxx

okay...gotcha...

lol...just one phone...the home one...although, now that I am so frickin nervous, I might have to start using all of the phones available!  My home phone, work cell, personal cell and mr. foxx's cell!

Helen

Quote from: foxx on April 09, 2006, 10:20:48 AM
okay...gotcha...

lol...just one phone...the home one...although, now that I am so frickin nervous, I might have to start using all of the phones available!  My home phone, work cell, personal cell and mr. foxx's cell!

I use my home phone, hubby's cell and my cell!!

Tara

I haven't voted not one time this year... I swore I never would again...I think its rigged !!!!  If I make it through this year without calling it will the be the first year I didn't vote

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 09, 2006, 10:26:27 AM
I haven't voted not one time this year... I swore I never would again...I think its rigged !!!!  If I make it through this year without calling it will the be the first year I didn't vote

Then when Kellie squeaks through again next week, Foxx can blame you for not voting.  :))

foxx

Quote from: Tara on April 09, 2006, 10:26:27 AM

EFFER!  You must vote for Elliott!

Tara

I think they should of made it to vote for who you want to go home instead.  Makes mores sense to me !!

LastCall

Foxx
of course I don't think Miss Pickler should win I am all for Taylor
   100% But Hippo should keep that picture if he wants :) to drive you women all crazy :))
as he is now :)) :))

foxx

Quote from: LastCall on April 09, 2006, 11:01:11 AM
Foxx
of course I don't think Miss Pickler should win I am all for Taylor
    100% But Hippo should keep that picture if he wants :) to drive you women all crazy :))
as he is now :)) :))

Glad you enjoy his antagonism...that makes two of you!

Quote from: Tara on April 09, 2006, 11:00:43 AM
I think they should of made it to vote for who you want to go home instead.  Makes mores sense to me !!

Damn straight.  That does make more sense.  I would use every phone I could find to make frickin Pickles ancient history...

LastCall

come on FOXX  :-*
   I am just kidding around I do not care what anyone puts on the threads
              I say go Taylor And don't worry about Mandisa she is getting a contract with Stephen Spealberg
                       imagine that one  ??? Ps WHY IS Miss Pickler so hated anyway ?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview