PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 03:28:33 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

foxx

Quote from: LastCall on April 09, 2006, 11:33:22 AM
well to be honest with you all
I really do not think she is a  Phony she is from no where She is a kid with a rough life
    she is very young.. No matter what happens to her I wish her well I hope someone gives her a counrty Music contract which she will get I hope for her
       TO get out of the pickle  :))  <<she is in  >:( sorry could not refuse that one by the way
         I would like to know who is so perfect  ? I know I am not and You?

actually, I am.  Perfection incarnate.

#5  "What's a ballsy?"  <-----  = PHONY.

SaintHiρρo

I really do not think she is a  Phony she is from no where She is a kid with a rough life
   she is very young.. No matter what happens to her I wish her well I hope someone gives her a counrty Music contract which she will get I hope for her
      TO get out of the pickle  :))  <<she is in  >:( sorry could not refuse that one by the way
        I would like to know who is so perfect  ? I know I am not and You?

She did have a rough life the last few years: 2nd runner up on No. Carolina TV Show "Gimme The Mike", won the Miss Stanly (not Stanley) County Pageant in 2005, won scholorships, endorsements, adversiting spots. Has a $300 a cut hairdresser she personally flew in from NC for country night, being rude to people who are "lucky enough to serve her food" as it was reported in the past... man she had it tough recently!  :))

Helen

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 09, 2006, 11:37:40 AM
I really do not think she is a  Phony she is from no where She is a kid with a rough life
      TO get out of the pickle  :))  <<she is in  >:( sorry could not refuse that one by the way
        I would like to know who is so perfect  ? I know I am not and You?

She did have a rough life the last few years: 2nd runner up on No. Carolina TV Show "Gimme The Mike", won the Miss Stanly (not Stanley) County Pageant in 2005, won scholorships, endorsements, adversiting spots. Has a $300 a cut hairdresser she personally flew in from NC for country night, being rude to people who are "lucky enough to serve her food" as it was reported in the past... man she had it tough recently!  :))

And still you keep her picture up there??  :))     :))      :))

Blu

I really do not think she is a  Phony she is from no where She is a kid with a rough life
       TO get out of the pickle  :))  <<she is in  >:( sorry could not refuse that one by the way

She did have a rough life the last few years: 2nd runner up on No. Carolina TV Show "Gimme The Mike", won the Miss Stanly (not Stanley) County Pageant in 2005, won scholorships, endorsements, adversiting spots. Has a $300 a cut hairdresser she personally flew in from NC for country night, being rude to people who are "lucky enough to serve her food" as it was reported in the past... man she had it tough recently!  :))
Scholarships huh? lol Ohhh the lucky institute of higher learning that gets her as a student.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Helen on April 09, 2006, 11:39:53 AM

And still you keep her picture up there??  :))     :))      :))

Yeppers. Gotta pick the one nobody wants to see win it...
...and before y'all start that whole "lets say we want her to win so Hippo takes it down" thing... it's not going to happen either so :P

foxx

She did have a rough life the last few years: 2nd runner up on No. Carolina TV Show "Gimme The Mike", won the Miss Stanly (not Stanley) County Pageant in 2005, won scholorships, endorsements, adversiting spots. Has a $300 a cut hairdresser she personally flew in from NC for country night, being rude to people who are "lucky enough to serve her food" as it was reported in the past... man she had it tough recently!  :))

:-*  You are officially off my list, Hippo...

(oh, and those are reasons # 6,7,8,9,10 and 11.)

Helen

Quote from: foxx on April 09, 2006, 11:41:49 AM

:-*  You are officially off my list, Hippo...

(oh, and those are reasons # 6,7,8,9,10 and 11.)

lmao    :))

LastCall

Hippo
 just beacuse people try to make it good in this life does not mean they do not have it tough
   they try very hard to get somewhere and that is all right I hope she makes it to the top what ever God
      has instored for her will happen dont laugh at some one who is trying.. the end of the story for me sheesh  this is so sad so very sad

Blu

Quote from: LastCall on April 09, 2006, 11:42:48 AM
Hippo
  just beacuse people try to make it good in this life does not mean they do not have it tough
    they try very hard to get somewhere and that is all right I hope she makes it to the top what ever God
       has instored for her will happen dont laugh at some one who is trying.. the end of the story for me sheesh  this is so sad so very sad
I'll continue to laugh at her dumbness. I don't care what her past has put her through...she's an idiot.

LastCall

ClingFree

Hippo
      has instored for her will happen dont laugh at some one who is trying.. the end of the story for me sheesh  this is so sad so very sad

I didnt get the impression Hippo was laughing at her for trying to make herself better. I think he was pointing out that her life isn't all that tough. And .. On that .. Im going to step away because I dont want to hurt anyones feelings with my opinions.

Helen

On another note....make sure you vote on Tuesday!!

foxx

Hippo
       has instored for her will happen dont laugh at some one who is trying.. the end of the story for me sheesh  this is so sad so very sad

Elliott is 90% deaf in one ear.  Feel bad for him.

Helen

Quote from: foxx on April 09, 2006, 11:48:57 AM
Hippo

We don't need to feel bad for Elliott. He's a classy guy. That will carry him through.

SaintHiρρo

Hippo

Chad
 Everyone has it tough. You have it tough, I have it tough, even Homer has it tough (and he's running the show)
   We all try to make the best of out horrible situations that are beyond our control the majority of the time
      I never said she didn't have a tough LIFE (see my post). I said she "had it tough recently"
         We know about her mother leaving at a young age. We know her father was/is in prison. We know she's been with her grandfather.
             I was pointing out what has happened "recently" (as I stated in my post) and giving another reason why she will be just fine
                WITHOUT American Idol!

Blu

Quote from: foxx on April 09, 2006, 11:48:57 AM
Hippo

He won't get the sympathy press like Pickles. Ty Fox TV for shoving down our throats Pickles tidbits & sob stories. *sarcasim*

foxx

Quote from: BluRaven on April 09, 2006, 11:46:22 AM

I'll continue to laugh at her dumbness. I don't care what her past has put her through...she's an idiot.

:-*  Loving you...

Quote from: BluRaven on April 09, 2006, 11:52:22 AM

He won't get the sympathy press like Pickles. Ty Fox TV for shoving down our throats Pickles tidbits & sob stories. *sarcasim*

Loving you more... :-*

Blu

Quote from: foxx on April 09, 2006, 11:53:24 AM
Quote from: BluRaven on April 09, 2006, 11:46:22 AM

:-*  Loving you...

Quote from: BluRaven on April 09, 2006, 11:52:22 AM

Loving you more... :-*

Dit-effin-to  :-*

Tara

Quote from: BluRaven on April 09, 2006, 11:36:19 AM

Me  >:D

Me too!  >:D  j/k

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 09, 2006, 01:29:46 PM
Quote from: BluRaven on April 09, 2006, 11:36:19 AM

Me  >:D

Me too!  >:D  j/k

Do I need to remind you of dolphins and cows??  :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview