PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 03:49:55 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

Quote from: LastCall on April 09, 2006, 07:45:36 PM
Helen
it just comes down to as alway's who ever gets the most votes
   and who calls I am one that does not call  :-\ because it is so hard to get threw My wife did use the internet for  dancing with the stars.. Now that was easy I just really like the show  And I was very surprised Mandisa was voted off so soon but they had bad weeks to all of them Dont you think?

Yes I do Chad. Mandisa being gone didn't surprise me at all. She looked like a deer caught in the headlights when she was singing country.

LastCall

Morning Helen
  Well u are 2 funny  We will see soon enough I cannot wait
      to hear them sing this week  Mandisa is going to do fine with Stepen Spealberg calling her that is amazing
            this is true Helen It was on TV As long as they make out good in life why not
               But she better watch out what comes out of her mouth when she is not singing  ;)

Helen

Quote from: LastCall on April 10, 2006, 06:11:00 AM
Morning Helen
  Well u are 2 funny  We will see soon enough I cannot wait
      to hear them sing this week  Mandisa is going to do fine with Stepen Spealberg calling her that is amazing
            this is true Helen It was on TV As long as they make out good in life why not
               But she better watch out what comes out of her mouth when she is not singing  ;)

Good morning Chad!!
Thank you, I try for humor quite often!!  :))
As for Mandisa, we have to wait and see what Stephen has to offer her. It may not pan out.
As for the show tomorrow, I can't wait either.
I'm getting my dialing finger ready!!!  :)) :))

Tara

I like Kelly Clarksons new song Walk Away...I had to listen to it for a couple of times first...but its pretty good.

Lib?  You listen to the same music as me, do you know who Joss Stone is?  Shes awesome, I wish they would play more of her music on the radio and stuff.  She performed at the Super Bowl I think...she always sings with no shoes on..shes only 18 and from England and sounds like a young Janis Joplin to me.

Omg I am so exhausted, what a day eh?  Im outta here...See you guys tomorrow...Nite xoxo

Helen

G'nite Tara. Get ready for tomorrow, should be busy in here!! Get some rest.  <3

LastCall

Paula Abdul
  knocked out she would not say much about it on Jay Leno show last night
any one know ?

Helen

Quote from: LastCall on April 11, 2006, 08:04:45 AM
Paula Abdul
  knocked out she would not say much about it on Jay Leno show last night
any one know ?

I happened to watch it Chad and I think she was being pretty reserved because she was ticked off about the bad publicity she's been getting in the press.

LastCall

I fell asleep sheesh
  She cannot say anything I gather it was on th internet
    there must be a court trial I dont know To bad though

Helen

Quote from: LastCall on April 11, 2006, 08:27:41 AM
I fell asleep sheesh
  She cannot say anything I gather it was on th internet
    there must be a court trial I dont know To bad though

Oh, you're talking about the alleged attack. Yes, she was not allowed to discuss that. I thought you meant the show and her other personal stuff. She did have a few funny comments to make about Ryan and Simon though.  :D

foxx

Anyone who doesn't want to know what the contestants are singing tonight should stop reading now!

Here are the Queen songs the Idol finalists will be singing — and their comments.

PREVIEW: Idols rock in Queen's Arena

•Ace Young, We Will Rock You: "I urbanized the verses a little, just by riding on (the notes). I put a little R&B soul on it. When we were done, they said, 'That sounds like a record.' "

•Bucky Covington, Fat Bottomed Girls: "Yes, we all love the fat-bottomed girls."

•Chris Daughtry, Innuendo: "It's a relatively unknown song. It just had a mixture of a dark feel and a positive message. And I just found out they've never performed this live."

•Elliott Yamin, Somebody to Love: "I was drawn to the passionate emotion of the song. I heard a lot of soul in it."

•Katharine McPhee, Who Wants to Live Forever: "How could (this) not be fun? We're working with so many different legends."

•Kellie Pickler, Bohemian Rhapsody: "We only have 1 minute and 30 seconds, and the song is really long. Having to cut so many pieces is really hard to memorize, because I'm not singing the song as it's originally played."

•Paris Bennett, The Show Must Go On: "Being with the band was a big experience to me, never being with a rock band before. I was able to pick a song that fits me, that's still rocky."

•Taylor Hicks, Crazy Little Thing Called Love: "You listen to a Queen song, it's really melodic and very powerful, and the dynamics (are) really cool."

Remember how well Constantine sang Bohemian Rhapsody last year?  PICKLES IS GOING DOWN!   >:D

LastCall

Thanks Foxx
that is great I do not like the song for Taylor But we will see thank you ;)

foxx

Quote from: LastCall on April 11, 2006, 08:41:20 AM
Thanks Foxx
that is great I do not like the song for Taylor But we will see thank you ;)

You are welcome...I actually think that is a really good song for him to sing...He can go all Stray Cats style and dance like a maniac! 

I am shocked that Chris is not doing "Get Down Make Love"...I thought for sure he would do the Nine Inch Nails version of that...That, my friends, would have been the sexiest thing ever...mmmmm Chris....

Helen

Thanks for the info Foxx!!! I'm so looking forward to tonight.

Tara

OMG....No friggen way did she get that song. I wanted to hear Chris do it.  Thats my favorite Queen song...Sheesh.. I bet the blonde witch gets 1st pick at everything..ughhhhhhhhhh gag  :x :x :x

Putting everything about Pickles and be honest Don't you think Kat is prettier than Pickles?
I know its not about looks...but from all the gossip I have read , Pickles doesn't think her smelly stuff stinks.

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 11, 2006, 10:14:43 AM
OMG....No friggen way did she get that song. I wanted to hear Chris do it.  Thats my favorite Queen song...Sheesh.. I bet the blonde witch gets 1st pick at everything..ughhhhhhhhhh gag  :x :x :x

Putting everything about Pickles and be honest Don't you think Kat is prettier than Pickles?
I know its not about looks...but from all the gossip I have read , Pickles doesn't think her smelly stuff stinks.

Kat is gorgeous.

Helen

LastCall

Helen

I have to get somethings done before the show comes on. Be back soon!!!

triniqueen27

::) if my girl dose not sing good tonight im soooooooooo ova it :))

Tara

I am here and ready...Remember you guys its on for a hour tomorrow night. Come on with my show...I hope it doesnt suck tonite.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview