PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 07:43:58 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Libra

Quote from: triniqueen27 on April 12, 2006, 06:26:36 PM
ty libra ;D ;D

Like I said before.. Bucky's going home tonight.  Sorry, but Ace is eye candy, and Elliott's a good singer.  Bucky is neither.

But, I could be wrong.. It would be the first time, however.  :)) :)) :))

triniqueen27

wooooooooohooooooooo( doing chicken dance ) is there a smilly for that?  my girl is safe tonight O0 O0

Libra

Quote from: Helen on April 12, 2006, 06:28:01 PM
Well, Paris squeezed out of the bottom 3.

I LIKE Paris.  I Like Paris and Katherine.  PIckles was good last night, but I'm not a fan, but she has a HUGE fan base.  

TOLD Y'ALL!!!!!

Helen

Monkey

triniqueen27

Libra

Quote from: Helen on April 12, 2006, 06:19:16 PM
Is this one better?

Yeah, that one's absolutely yawning.  Or holding back coffeesnot!  :))

PunkInDrublic

I am SO glad Elliott is safe. I never noticed him before, but the boy can sing. And after seeing his family piece tonight- definitely makes him my favorite now. Did I mention the boy can sing? One of the few performances this season that actually gave me goosebumps. Gonna have to start voting for him next week. He so needs to win this thing!

Helen

Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 12, 2006, 06:33:01 PM
Quote from: Helen on April 12, 2006, 06:19:16 PM
Is this one better?

Yeah, that one's absolutely yawning.  Or holding back coffeesnot!  :))

OK, glad you like it better!!!

Helen

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on April 12, 2006, 06:34:55 PM
I am SO glad Elliott is safe. I never noticed him before, but the boy can sing. And after seeing his family piece tonight- definitely makes him my favorite now. Did I mention the boy can sing? One of the few performances this season that actually gave me goosebumps. Gonna have to start voting for him next week. He so needs to win this thing!

After listening to his family, he may get some of the sympathy vote that Kellie was getting!!

ClingFree

Im glad it was Bucky, since it had to be someone.

The show reduced me to a bundle of emotions n all that other jazz - but I did not need Ryan's snot rag, tyvm  ::)

Tara

Rod Stewart next week....hmmmmmmmm...I have to think about this one

Libra

Quote from: ClingFree on April 12, 2006, 06:55:12 PM
Im glad it was Bucky, since it had to be someone.

The show reduced me to a bundle of emotions n all that other jazz - but I did not need Ryan's snot rag, tyvm  ::)

Speaking of all that jazz, I'm trying to buy tickets online for Chicago, and the STUPID overpriced website won't let me go any further than the shipping address.  I'm TRYING to give these peeps $150 PER TICKET and it won't GO THROUGH!   Gawd. 

I hate everybody.

Lib

Helen

Where's Foxx?? I'm missing her commentary.

foxx

Okay...Libra...you need to run and hide because I am gonna say something nice about Seacrest...yeah, it makes me want to barf too. 

Thank effing gawd they made a big deal about Elliott being in the bottom three.  I think they were so shocked about Mandisa that week that they forgot the best SINGER was also there with her.  He is such a peanut.  I cannot even stand it.  I know all the guys out there (with the exception of Mr. Foxx, cause he rocks) were like "oh, Elliott is such a p**sy for crying!" but Oh my gawd...could I love him more?  He loves his mom (FACT: would never hurt a woman).  He cries (FACT: men without egos never hurt women).  He can sing like a gawddammed angel.  And Seacrest reminded us all of this fact.  Oh, I am a happy woman.  Don't like that he was in the bottom 3, but whatever...

Snotrag?  You actually effing said that on effing TV?  And then put it on Seacrest's card?  Ew.  I wouldn't have touched it for all the tea in China.  I might have gotten stupid disease.  Please, somebody...anybody...

Can you tell Foxx needed a drink (or 4) to calm her effing nerves tonight?  OMG...please vote for Elliott...He's the best SINGER...and that is what this competition is all about...

Oh, and bucky?  See ya.  Hope someone in the country music biz comes and finds ya.  Mr. Foxx hopes Tony Soprano comes and finds ya...but whatever...lol

Oh, I quoted you, Punk, because I think you are one of millions who finally, tonight, realized there was someone named Elliott in this competition...and he's damn good.

Helen

Quote from: foxx on April 12, 2006, 08:28:40 PM

Okay...Libra...you need to run and hide because I am gonna say something nice about Seacrest...yeah, it makes me want to barf too. 

Thank effing gawd they made a big deal about Elliott being in the bottom three.  I think they were so shocked about Mandisa that week that they forgot the best SINGER was also there with her.  He is such a peanut.  I cannot even stand it.  I know all the guys out there (with the exception of Mr. Foxx, cause he rocks) were like "oh, Elliott is such a p**sy for crying!" but Oh my gawd...could I love him more?  He loves his mom (FACT: would never hurt a woman).  He cries (FACT: men without egos never hurt women).  He can sing like a gawddammed angel.  And Seacrest reminded us all of this fact.  Oh, I am a happy woman.  Don't like that he was in the bottom 3, but whatever...

Snotrag?  You actually effing said that on effing TV?  And then put it on Seacrest's card?  Ew.  I wouldn't have touched it for all the tea in China.  I might have gotten stupid disease.  Please, somebody...anybody...

Can you tell Foxx needed a drink (or 4) to calm her effing nerves tonight?  OMG...please vote for Elliott...He's the best SINGER...and that is what this competition is all about...

Oh, and bucky?  See ya.  Hope someone in the country music biz comes and finds ya.  Mr. Foxx hopes Tony Soprano comes and finds ya...but whatever...lol

Oh, I quoted you, Punk, because I think you are one of millions who finally, tonight, realized there was someone named Elliott in this competition...and he's damn good.

You got yourself all worked up for nothing Foxx, I told you he was safe tonight!!  :))

foxx

But he wasn't safe Helen!  He was in the bottom three which makes me all  :x-y!!!

I might need a snotrag to clean it up!

Helen

Quote from: foxx on April 12, 2006, 08:40:03 PM
But he wasn't safe Helen!  He was in the bottom three which makes me all  :x-y!!!

Sorry, what I meant by safe was he wasn't going home. Next time I'll be more specific (and ship Union Pacific)  :))
This season is screwy as far as the voting goes. I know that no one is safe but Elliott does have a good voice. I think (sorry Chad) that Taylor will go home before your boy.

foxx

Quote from: Helen on April 12, 2006, 08:52:32 PM
Quote from: foxx on April 12, 2006, 08:40:03 PM

Sorry, what I meant by safe was he wasn't going home. Next time I'll be more specific (and ship Union Pacific)  :))
This season is screwy as far as the voting goes. I know that no one is safe but Elliott does have a good voice. I think (sorry Chad) that Taylor will go home before your boy.

Have I told you lately that I  <3 you?  Oh, sorry, Rod Stewart week took over there for a minute!

Do you think that I am right?  That America may have finally noticed that there is a really good singer in the competition (besides Chris) who has been in the bottom 3 two weeks in a row?  I am too excited about this...really I am...

Libra

Quote from: foxx on April 12, 2006, 08:28:40 PM

Hide?  Didn't you see my last 4,165 posts?  I hate everybody!  

And I KNEW that snotrag thing would throw you right into a tizzy.  As soon as Pickles pulled that prank I was like, WOO HOO!  Good rant a'comin'. :)) :)) :))

Did you see the other thread with the name we ain't supposed to mention?  I had a very, VERY traumatic evening.   :'(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview