PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 05:26:58 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

RC

Quote from: foxx on April 12, 2006, 08:28:40 PM
Okay...Libra...you need to run and hide because I am gonna say something nice about Seacrest...yeah, it makes me want to barf too. 

Thank effing gawd they made a big deal about Elliott being in the bottom three.  I think they were so shocked about Mandisa that week that they forgot the best SINGER was also there with her.  He is such a peanut.  I cannot even stand it.  I know all the guys out there (with the exception of Mr. Foxx, cause he rocks) were like "oh, Elliott is such a p**sy for crying!" but Oh my gawd...could I love him more? He loves his mom (FACT: would never hurt a woman).  He cries (FACT: men without egos never hurt women).  He can sing like a gawddammed angel.  And Seacrest reminded us all of this fact.  Oh, I am a happy woman.  Don't like that he was in the bottom 3, but whatever...

Snotrag?  You actually effing said that on effing TV?  And then put it on Seacrest's card?  Ew.  I wouldn't have touched it for all the tea in China.  I might have gotten stupid disease.  Please, somebody...anybody...

Can you tell Foxx needed a drink (or 4) to calm her effing nerves tonight?  OMG...please vote for Elliott...He's the best SINGER...and that is what this competition is all about...

Oh, and bucky?  See ya.  Hope someone in the country music biz comes and finds ya.  Mr. Foxx hopes Tony Soprano comes and finds ya...but whatever...lol

Oh, I quoted you, Punk, because I think you are one of millions who finally, tonight, realized there was someone named Elliott in this competition...and he's damn good.

Not going on about the performers, cuz that would cause unnecessary arguing.. but couldn't help wondering what in the world made you write in your little "facts"? When did the topic of hurting women ever come up in this, or in the competition? And why was it necessary to mention now? I know you mentioned stuff like that before, like it's part of your job or something, but regardless of whether they are actual "facts" or not (I doubt there is a 100% certainty of that), what even brought that into mind? He loves his mom so he would never hurt a woman. He shed a few tears, therefore doesn't have an ego and would never hurt a woman. This all goes for Elliott, but no one else? All that may be true for him.. but did I miss the news bulletin where any other man in this, or any other competition for that matter, has been hurting women? Maybe since Taylor wasn't shown crying, maybe he has deep dark tendencies? Maybe Ace doesn't love his mommy? He got pretty choked up with his family video, I seem to recall him shedding the tears too. It's one thing to show support for a certain singer, even your like or obsession of, but to throw in your little statements toward one man, and not the others, ya might as well be saying the opposite is true about them. I don't see the need to bring up stuff about the performers here, in the positive or negative, unless it is 100% known fact that has been proven and reported about them. If I were one of the other guys in the competition, and read your post, I would be pretty offended. What happened to the other highlighted portion of your post.. it's all about the singing, isn't it?

foxx

Yikes.  Sorry, hit a nerve apparently...

I do counseling and advocacy with battered women and rape victims.  That's what I do every day.  So sorry that my passion for my work offended you. 

Libra

Quote from: RC on April 12, 2006, 09:04:45 PM
Quote from: foxx on April 12, 2006, 08:28:40 PM
Okay...Libra...you need to run and hide because I am gonna say something nice about Seacrest...yeah, it makes me want to barf too. 

Thank effing gawd they made a big deal about Elliott being in the bottom three.  I think they were so shocked about Mandisa that week that they forgot the best SINGER was also there with her.  He is such a peanut.  I cannot even stand it.  I know all the guys out there (with the exception of Mr. Foxx, cause he rocks) were like "oh, Elliott is such a p**sy for crying!" but Oh my gawd...could I love him more? He loves his mom (FACT: would never hurt a woman).  He cries (FACT: men without egos never hurt women).  He can sing like a gawddammed angel.  And Seacrest reminded us all of this fact.  Oh, I am a happy woman.  Don't like that he was in the bottom 3, but whatever...

Snotrag?  You actually effing said that on effing TV?  And then put it on Seacrest's card?  Ew.  I wouldn't have touched it for all the tea in China.  I might have gotten stupid disease.  Please, somebody...anybody...

Can you tell Foxx needed a drink (or 4) to calm her effing nerves tonight?  OMG...please vote for Elliott...He's the best SINGER...and that is what this competition is all about...

Oh, and bucky?  See ya.  Hope someone in the country music biz comes and finds ya.  Mr. Foxx hopes Tony Soprano comes and finds ya...but whatever...lol

Oh, I quoted you, Punk, because I think you are one of millions who finally, tonight, realized there was someone named Elliott in this competition...and he's damn good.

Not going on about the performers, cuz that would cause unnecessary arguing.. but couldn't help wondering what in the world made you write in your little "facts"? When did the topic of hurting women ever come up in this, or in the competition? And why was it necessary to mention now? I know you mentioned stuff like that before, like it's part of your job or something, but regardless of whether they are actual "facts" or not (I doubt there is a 100% certainty of that), what even brought that into mind? He loves his mom so he would never hurt a woman. He shed a few tears, therefore doesn't have an ego and would never hurt a woman. This all goes for Elliott, but no one else? All that may be true for him.. but did I miss the news bulletin where any other man in this, or any other competition for that matter, has been hurting women? Maybe since Taylor wasn't shown crying, maybe he has deep dark tendencies? Maybe Ace doesn't love his mommy? He got pretty choked up with his family video, I seem to recall him shedding the tears too. It's one thing to show support for a certain singer, even your like or obsession of, but to throw in your little statements toward one man, and not the others, ya might as well be saying the opposite is true about them. I don't see the need to bring up stuff about the performers here, in the positive or negative, unless it is 100% known fact that has been proven and reported about them. If I were one of the other guys in the competition, and read your post, I would be pretty offended. What happened to the other highlighted portion of your post.. it's all about the singing, isn't it?

Good lawd... It's a TV show.  This is a virtual forum for people who cheat on Pogo.  You really read WAY too much into people's posts, dude.  

RC

Uh, yeah.. and it has to do with that TV show how? If a guy had said something the opposite of that, you don't think you would take offense to it? Like if I took foxx' facts into account and said Taylor didn't look affected at all, he didn't cry or show any heartlfelt emotion.. wow, he must be a woman beater, or have the makings of one. Yeah, that would have gone over great with you I'm sure.

Libra

Quote from: foxx on April 12, 2006, 09:10:44 PM

I do counseling and advocacy with battered women and rape victims.  That's what I do every day.  So sorry that my passion for my work offended you. 

And my firm represents the people that commit these sort of crimes.  Amazing how well we get along, huh?  To keep this on-topic, I have a new respect for Elliott.  He is a lovey dovey.   :-*

Ok, I really do hate everybody, and I really am going back to my seat in First Class.  

<3 y'all!

Libra

Quote from: RC on April 12, 2006, 09:16:30 PM
Uh, yeah.. and it has to do with that TV show how? If a guy had said something the opposite of that, you don't think you would take offense to it? Like if I took foxx' facts into account and said Taylor didn't look affected at all, he didn't cry or show any heartlfelt emotion.. wow, he must be a woman beater, or have the makings of one. Yeah, that would have gone over great with you I'm sure.

Actually, I prefer Taylor to all the men on Idol, and not because he has the greatest voice, either. He has a WONDERFUL personality.  A man could learn a LOT from someone like Taylor.... Know what I mean?

I think Foxx was championing Elliott because of his qualities, but she certainly WAS NOT putting the others down by saying what she did about Elliott.  Believe me, if Foxx wanted to say something negative about one of the Idols?  I seriously doubt she'd go about it in a subtle way by pointing out Elliott's finer points. 

But, maybe I'm just more skilled at the nuances of people's personalities.

Lib

foxx

Quote from: RC on April 12, 2006, 09:16:30 PM

Sorry if you all took my opinion...in an effing pogo cheats thread...to be the word of God.  I didn't mean to mislead you.  Thank you RC for pointing out that I am not the Almighty.

Here's the thing.  I am a little tipsy, tired and really p!ssed off right now. 

Everytime I mention one little thing about what I do for a living, or what I know to be true, you jump down my effing throat.  Do I do this to you?  Let's say someone is a mechanic.  I come in here, spouting off about how my drive belt is making the distributor cap in my truck act funny.  This person points out that no, in fact, the two parts have nothing to do with one another.  DO I PICK A FRICKIN FIGHT?  No.

Why is it that you choose to argue with me?  I stand behind the facts I stated in my post.  Do I think that because Taylor didn't cry he hurts women and/or children?  NO.  I just know, in my heart of hearts and from 9 mother effing years of experience, that Elliott does not.  Does it make me a bad person for pointing it out?  I guess you will be the judge of that, since you have appointed yourself to be my judge and jury.

foxx

Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 12, 2006, 09:17:00 PM

And my firm represents the people that commit these sort of crimes.  Amazing how well we get along, huh?  To keep this on-topic, I have a new respect for Elliott.  He is a lovey dovey.   :-*

Ok, I really do hate everybody, and I really am going back to my seat in First Class. 

<3 y'all!

Wow Libra.  We should be fighting then.  Oh, wait, there is a thing called respect that we share...yeah, i forgot.

Libra

Quote from: foxx on April 12, 2006, 09:34:47 PM

And my firm represents the people that commit these sort of crimes.  Amazing how well we get along, huh?  To keep this on-topic, I have a new respect for Elliott.  He is a lovey dovey.   :-*

<3 y'all!

Wow Libra.  We should be fighting then.  Oh, wait, there is a thing called respect that we share...yeah, i forgot.

Yeah, woman, you will always have my respect.  And I will always have your back  O0

Hagn all.  I'm <insert Helen's yawning smiley here>

foxx

Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 12, 2006, 09:41:54 PM
Quote from: foxx on April 12, 2006, 09:34:47 PM

<3 y'all!

Yeah, woman, you will always have my respect.  And I will always have your back  O0

Hagn all.  I'm <insert Helen's yawning smiley here>

Good night Lib...and thanks.  Same goes woman.

foxx

Quote from: RC on April 12, 2006, 09:04:45 PM

I brought it up.  It is one of the things that makes me a cheerleader for Elliott.  So if I said I didn't like Pickles because she was stupid...would you question the validity of that argument?  OH WAIT...I have said that 100 times.  Its never been proven RC, so I guess I shouldn't have said it.

Here's why I "jumped on" you. In the above post, you insinuate that I a) don't know what the eff I am talking about  (since its not a 100% proven fact) and b) because this isn't the first time you have pushed my buttons.

http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,21269.msg127954.html#msg127954  I can use the search button too.

That is just one of many.  Say what you want about anything you want.  Just be prepared for me to defend my position...

Oh, by the way...I don't believe that Libra said anything about hating you in her post...

Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 12, 2006, 09:24:55 PM

Actually, I prefer Taylor to all the men on Idol, and not because he has the greatest voice, either. He has a WONDERFUL personality.  A man could learn a LOT from someone like Taylor.... Know what I mean?

I think Foxx was championing Elliott because of his qualities, but she certainly WAS NOT putting the others down by saying what she did about Elliott.  Believe me, if Foxx wanted to say something negative about one of the Idols?  I seriously doubt she'd go about it in a subtle way by pointing out Elliott's finer points. 

But, maybe I'm just more skilled at the nuances of people's personalities.

Lib
...but gee...I could be misreading that...

Please remember...its a forum...If you wanted to question the accuracy of statements I made without anyone else voicing an opinion, you could have used a private option, such as PRIVATE MESSAGING.  But that's just me. 

foxx

Ok...I am just gonna go bang my head against a wall for a while.  It might be more productive...

I never compared being stupid with being a batterer.  What I was comparing was two statements I had made about two contestants. Allow me to paraphrase...I like that Elliott is a nice guy...I hate that Pickles is stupid.  Better?  More definitively explained

If having a heated debate about an obviously touchy subject is "piling on the hate"...I must hate EVERYONE.  Have you never met anyone who has argued with you before?  Its not personal man, unless you make it be. 

I am gonna go back to banging my head against the wall now.

I am calm.  Rational.  And done discussing it.

Tara

he.gif

This little smiley looks like they just don't know what to do or where to start or what to say...Sounds like me right now.

Wow, in all honesty as a innocent bystander I think this thread is
1. Under Off Topics
2. A popular Thread
3. A fun Thread
4. A Thread about a Popular TV show
5. And last by not least, a meaningful and necessary one ( in my sarcastic opinion of course)

Do you have any idea how  opposite we ALL are on who we like or for what reasons or any of that?
Has there even been a fight in here?  Theres differences but what do we do..we do this 100 times  :)) :)) or we make other faces and blah blah blah.

RC? Why do you insist on slamming Foxx constantly?  It wasn't just last night, its almost every Wed or Thurs morning after she says what she FEELS about the show ( which by the way shes allowed to just like you ) You haven't said anything in here the past few weeks because you had a hissy fit, because you didn't like what we said, which thats your opinion to read it or not or participate or not. But you do direct your posts to her opinions. And its always argumentative.  I don't see anything wrong with what she said about Elliott or anything in her original post. She likes him for christs sake...Hippo likes Pickles..do we point him out and bash on him?  NO !! 

Out of all the posts here, your comments are uncalled for in my opinion. Don't ruin the thread because you apparently don't like Foxx ( for whatever reason ) And don't even try to say you don't because its obvious.

Foxx, I didn't see anything wrong with what you said at all.  I surely didn't read your post and think all men hurt woman ..I have no idea where in the heck he gets off saying what he did about that.  RC you have your way of thinking which is your business, I am asking to please don't come here and get our thread locked or deleted because of this power struggle you have with Foxx.  We like it here and we like disagreeing but under more friendly terms.

And I could keep on typing all day, but I have other meaningful things to do ,like read all my favorite gossip AI boards...  >:D

Have a good everyone. Thank you for your time. 
Amen Tara

Helen

The last thing I want to see is this topic getting locked!!!

Tara

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 13, 2006, 06:37:27 AM
Interest article about Chicken Little and Idols ratings since hes been gone

http://www.comcast.net/entertainment/index.jsp?fn=2006/04/11/229203.html&cvqh=showbiz_chicken

That's really quite interesting. Thanks for the info Tara. Maybe it was just a fluke those 2 weeks and it will pick up again. If you find any info next week on this, please let me know. 8)

SaintHiρρo

The one good thing out of all I've read this morning was....

Quote from: Tara on April 13, 2006, 05:55:55 AM
...Hippo likes Pickles..do we point him out and bash on him?  NO !! 

Sad how many times I like to do a search for the word "saint", "hippo", or "sainthippo"....  :))

Libra

I'm glad I went to bed when I did.  Otherwise I would have been up all night, too!

And it's not just Foxx that Mr. Knowitall picks on.  I've seen him pick on plenty of people.  As a matter of fact, I've never seen a pleasant post from him.  :-\

I go work now.

Kelly

Hi Foxx....I havent been posting in this thread lately(busy workin) but if you look way way back in the beginning my favs have always been Elliot and Kat...I also think Chris is a great singer ....last night had me miffed also....I am going to vote til my fingers get sore from now on for Elliot and Kat ONLY they are my 2 favs but I do think it will come down to either Chris and Elliot or Chris and Kat....thats just my opinion tho....dunno what went on last night and I have to get ready for dreaded work but YOU GO GIRL ELLIOT RULES!!!

foxx

Yeah...It got a little ugly.  Lib & Tara...you are right. He spews his hatefulness at all of us...I just happened to be the cranky one on that late at night...after his dissection of my posts he went on to attack Bree.

Bree handled herself very well considering a certain someone's last couple of posts last night were very derogatory towards her...just really mean and hateful.  Needless to say, I wasn't so nice about his hatespew... I actually ended up censoring myself and removing my last 4 or 5 posts because I was not a nice little foxxie... >:D

Anyhoo...Its over with and to get back on topic...

I  <3  Elliott!  I hate Pickles!   ;)

edited to correct spelling again...overwith is not a word...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview