PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 08:49:35 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

LastCall

Rod stewart best album and great songs  ;D

Tara

Quote from: foxx on April 18, 2006, 07:38:22 AM
Quote from: Tara on April 18, 2006, 07:21:41 AM
I  don't want to hear those kind of song... >:(  Its gonna suck again tonight.

Bite your tongue woman!  These are classic songs...sung by some of the greatest singers of all time!  To me, this will be the night where the singers are separated from the sucks. 

I for one am thrilled with this theme...and I agree with you Cling...Elliott, Taylor and Kat are gonna be fantastic tonight.  Like I said, singers separated from sucks.

:'(  Yes mam.. :'(

LastCall

foxx

Quote from: Tara on April 18, 2006, 07:40:27 AM
Quote from: foxx on April 18, 2006, 07:38:22 AM
Quote from: Tara on April 18, 2006, 07:21:41 AM
I  don't want to hear those kind of song... >:(  Its gonna suck again tonight.

Bite your tongue woman!  These are classic songs...sung by some of the greatest singers of all time!  To me, this will be the night where the singers are separated from the sucks. 

I for one am thrilled with this theme...and I agree with you Cling...Elliott, Taylor and Kat are gonna be fantastic tonight.  Like I said, singers separated from sucks.

:'(  Yes mam.. :'(

Sorry punkin...I am a little cranky this morning.  And I really effing hate Rod Stewart so...

LastCall

Foxx   who is Rod Stawart ? ;)  j/k  :)) :))

foxx

Quote from: LastCall on April 18, 2006, 07:43:03 AM
Foxx   who is Rod Stawart ? ;)  j/k  :)) :))

Did I misspell it somewhere?  I am missing the funny...

LastCall

Foxx
yes you did but I am only kidding with you no one spells worse than me  :-\

Tara

I felt like singing so I came to the right  thread  O0

This is one of  my new ring-tones.  Anybody know what it is?

I got the right temperature for shelter you from the storm
Oh lord, gal I got the right tactics to turn you on, and girl I...
Wanna be the Papa...You can be the Mom....oh oh!

foxx

No clue sweetie...no clue.  I am so not hip.

Helen

Tara, is the name of the song Temperature?

Jonathan

try putting the first couple of sentences into google and maybe a lyrics site will have it.... O0

Helen

Quote from: jrlt on April 18, 2006, 01:09:18 PM
try putting the first couple of sentences into google and maybe a lyrics site will have it.... O0

Go for it!!

SaintHiρρo

I know the song only because I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE with a capital H A T E that "artist" (if you can call him that). It's Sean Paul and the name of the song is "Temperature" and if I ever had a chance to meet him in person, I will do things unsuitable for this forum that will probably give me 25 to life!  >:D

Helen

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 18, 2006, 01:18:44 PM
I know the song only because I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE with a capital H A T E that "artist" (if you can call him that). It's Sean Paul and the name of the song is "Temperature" and if I ever had a chance to meet him in person, I will do things unsuitable for this forum that will probably give me 25 to life!  >:D

That bad, huh?  :o

Tara

Gawd ...Do you like anything or anybody?  Your so picky!!!!  But I still like ya  8)

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on April 18, 2006, 02:12:25 PM

Gawd ...Do you like anything or anybody?  Your so picky!!!!  But I still like ya  8)

Well, I'm rather fond of Janeane Garofalo...  >:D

Libra

Ugh.  Don't let him fool you.  He LOVES Sean Paul.  <3 He wants to go on DATE with Sean Paul.  <3 He wants to hold Sean Paul's hand.  <3 He wants to MARRY Sean Paul (Of course that would require a 22-24 hours move to Massachusetts)

Lib
Ducking and running

LastCall

I am so surprised to hear that OMG  :))
I am   getting banged in in blackJack  ::)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview