PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 10:50:08 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on April 18, 2006, 07:57:22 PM
Is Hippo just getting to watch now?  She sucked Hippo...face it...

wheres my Foxx?   

LoL, I'm not watching it.... I'm watched Punk'd that I DVR'd last night! I know when she's on based on the earlier comments so I'll watch it then

Libra

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 18, 2006, 07:58:22 PM

wheres my Foxx?   

LoL, I'm not watching it.... I'm watched Punk'd that I DVR'd last night! I know when she's on based on the earlier comments so I'll watch it then

Awww, Big Guy!   You gotta watch everyone else, too!  Otherwise you'll think Pickles rocked or something equally puke inducing.

Tara

Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 18, 2006, 08:03:45 PM
Quote from: SaintHippo on April 18, 2006, 07:58:22 PM

wheres my Foxx?   

She did the worst in my opinion  ...My girl rocked!!
Awww, Big Guy!   You gotta watch everyone else, too!  Otherwise you'll think Pickles rocked or something equally puke inducing.

She did the worst in my opinion  ...My girl rocked!!
Im like screwing up all my posts

Helen

I have to admit that if the fans do just place their votes based on this week's performances, Kellie is in big trouble.

And Kat, she's awesome but I'd like to see her show some versatility and do something different that what she does week after week. Chris proved this week that it can be done, now it's her turn!!!

PunkInDrublic

OK, had the drunken dialing party. It got a little crazy. We were supposed to have a sober one to keep us in line. She didn't bother to tell me that she'd been in labor pretty much all day - had to leave for the hospital 10 minutes into the show. Poor thing got to the hospital just in time - had the baby at 8:50 pm.  :)
So even with the baby excitement we still managed to round up 26 phones and I think everyone was with it enough to vote for Elliot anyway.
And now I've turned into the official drunken dialing party hostess until the end of the season.  :)

Tara

Helen

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on April 18, 2006, 08:31:29 PM
OK, had the drunken dialing party. It got a little crazy. We were supposed to have a sober one to keep us in line. She didn't bother to tell me that she'd been in labor pretty much all day - had to leave for the hospital 10 minutes into the show. Poor thing got to the hospital just in time - had the baby at 8:50 pm.  :)
So even with the baby excitement we still managed to round up 26 phones and I think everyone was with it enough to vote for Elliot anyway.
And now I've turned into the official drunken dialing party hostess until the end of the season.  :)

That's awesome!!! Bet the parties only get better.

Congrats on the new baby.

PunkInDrublic

Yeah, we tried to talk her into naming him Elliot but she wasn't havin any of that  :))

Helen

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on April 18, 2006, 08:35:59 PM
Yeah, we tried to talk her into naming him Elliot but she wasn't havin any of that  :))

Oh, did she name him Chris?  O0

foxx

Quote from: Tara on April 18, 2006, 06:24:58 PM

Omg look how much I drank ..I swear this was a brand new bottle...lmao  I was thristy.. :o

I love Tara.  You know she drank most of that bottle during...shall I say it out loud? SUCKY MCPICKLES!  O....M....G....It was marvelous.  It was superb.  It was all a little Foxxie ever dreams of.  O....M....G...did she suck the hardest of anyone ever?  Mwah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!   >:D  I was with ya'll in spirit...Drinking to every bad note right along with ya Tara...

Which brings us to the list...

Chris:  I turned to Mr. Foxx at one point during the performance and giggleshouted "My pogo friend Cling is totally (....okay, I have to edit this for the PG-13 crowd...) ovulating for him right now!"  Wow...I was amazed.  He totally pulled that off, and beautifully.
Trini's girl Paris:  Looked stunning.  Sounded like Billie Holliday.  Amazing.
Taylor: 1st half of the song...meh.  Second half of the song, better.  I wasn't overly impressed, but I do really like Taylor, so...
My boy Elliott:  Cute as a mother effing button.  Voice that makes me want to have babies with him.  But...not my favorite song choice.   I KNOW...I can't believe I said it either!
Pickler:  If she is not in the bottom three, and Elliott leaves tomorrow...I am officially done with this show.  Forever.  Because that was, without a doubt, the most horrific vocal display I have heard in the top 10 of American Idol EVER.  And yes, I did throw the remote at Simon.  Because that arse put his head down halfway through the performance, because it was the worst thing ever and then just says..not great.  I want to merder  him.  Really.  I do.  Don't sugar coat it because she's stupid.  Here's one thing I know that Pickler understands...YOU SUCK! (Suck what?)
Ace: Lmao @ the bun.  Oh, and you suck too.
Kat:  I didn't think it was as amazing as they made it out to be...a little sharp on those low "me" notes...but still, frickin fantastic.  Way to go Kat...you totally picked the right song.

I dialed two phones for two hours for Elliott.  Not because I thought he was the best tonight (second to Kat) , but because I really really want him to win.  I got through 41 times total.  I dialed each phone over 250 times, easy.  I am feeling pretty good about him staying.  Not definitely sure...but pretty good. 

I laughed my ass off reading this thread tonight...you guys are hilarious!  Lib, loved your list.  Loved it. 

Tara

omg...im not going to bed yet my foxxy is here

foxx

Tara

Please tell me you read thru the thread...I was so missing you...lol

foxx

Quote from: Tara on April 18, 2006, 08:46:04 PM

I did read through first...I totally missed you guys too!

foxx

Tara

Quote from: foxx on April 18, 2006, 08:47:10 PM

Omg Foxx..I wish you would of been here.  And Pickels was the worse ever!!!  HA HA  but the stupid blonde **** wont be in the bottom 3

Tara

Quote from: foxx on April 18, 2006, 08:49:10 PM
Where the eff is Lib?

*Yells "Libra!"

I dont know but I think she suppose to be babysitting me...and you know what...i don't remember...let me think about it again.

foxx

Quote from: Tara on April 18, 2006, 08:50:27 PM
Quote from: foxx on April 18, 2006, 08:49:10 PM
Where the eff is Lib?

*Yells "Libra!"

I dont know but I think she suppose to be babysitting me...and you know what...i don't remember...let me think about it again.

lmao...she's not doing a very good job...

Quote from: Tara on April 18, 2006, 08:49:42 PM
Quote from: foxx on April 18, 2006, 08:47:10 PM

Omg Foxx..I wish you would of been here.  And Pickels was the worse ever!!!  HA HA  but the stupid blonde **** wont be in the bottom 3

...and you totally swore!  lmao!

Helen

Hey Foxx, your guy did well. Yes, I do admit that Kellie was bad but have to disagree with you that her performance was the worst of any top 10 ever. There have been much worse. IMO  I do think her chances for going home and making a lot of Kellie haters happy are pretty good. I won't be sad to see her go based on tonight's performance.

Question I have though.....what will everyone drink to once she's gone? Other than the fact that she's gone.....lol. Tara will have to be sober then next week!!! hahaha

Tara

omg...listen...i was trying to hide drinkin from my kid right?  She comes in here after I took a picture and saw the bottle and poured it in my glass..and said  No wonder your acting so goofy your drinking...all I could do was laugh while she told me she knew I wouldn't get up in the morning to wake her up for school.  Then she proceeds to ask me why I am so old...lmao
I m like what???  She names 5 people in her class and there moms are 29 and im 43...lol I was like but Im a kewl mom aint I?  She said yea but your old...lmao   LIttle shits going to school for that...
warning this is not previewed or spellchecked.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview