PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 08:31:10 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mary

foxx

Quote from: Helen on April 18, 2006, 08:52:57 PM
Hey Foxx, your guy did well. Yes, I do admit that Kellie was bad but have to disagree with you that her performance was the worst of any top 10 ever. There have been much worse. IMO  I do think her chances for going home and making a lot of Kellie haters happy are pretty good. I won't be sad to see her go based on tonight's performance.

Question I have though.....what will everyone drink to once she's gone? Other than the fact that she's gone.....lol. Tara will have to be sober then next week!!! hahaha

You know she won't be gone Helen...The Goddess doesn't like me that much.   :))
She'll be around for plenty of more heckling and drunking name calling.  Its all good.

Although, if hope springs eternal and she does actually go home tomorrow...I will be taking Thursday off and having a "Ding Dong the Witch is Dead" party at my house!

Quote from: Tara on April 18, 2006, 08:55:16 PM
omg...listen...i was trying to hide drinkin from my kid right?  She comes in here after I took a picture and saw the bottle and poured it in my glass..and said  No wonder your acting so goofy your drinking...all I could do was laugh while she told me she knew I wouldn't get up in the morning to wake her up for school.  Then she proceeds to ask me why I am so old...lmao
I m like what???  She names 5 people in her class and there moms are 29 and im 43...lol I was like but Im a kewl mom aint I?  She said yea but your old...lmao   LIttle smelly stuffs going to school for that...
warning this is not previewed or spellchecked.

:))  I'd send her butt to school for that too!

Helen

How old is your daughter Tara? I'd set 3 alarms to make sure she got up for school!!  :))  :))

foxx

Okay...I am really going to bed now...Good night all! 

Tara.... :-*  Sleep well my little skrunkie!

Helen

Quote from: foxx on April 18, 2006, 08:56:58 PM
Quote from: Helen on April 18, 2006, 08:52:57 PM
Hey Foxx, your guy did well. Yes, I do admit that Kellie was bad but have to disagree with you that her performance was the worst of any top 10 ever. There have been much worse. IMO  I do think her chances for going home and making a lot of Kellie haters happy are pretty good. I won't be sad to see her go based on tonight's performance.

Question I have though.....what will everyone drink to once she's gone? Other than the fact that she's gone.....lol. Tara will have to be sober then next week!!! hahaha

You know she won't be gone Helen...The Goddess doesn't like me that much.   :))
She'll be around for plenty of more heckling and drunking name calling.  Its all good.

Although, if hope springs eternal and she does actually go home tomorrow...I will be taking Thursday off and having a "Ding Dong the Witch is Dead" party at my house!

That's one party I would drive out for!!! I'm due for my pedicure and believe it or not, I drive to Cranberry to get them. My daughter and I usually go together and make a day out of it with lunch and shopping. So, I can come to the party and heck, I'd even treat you to a pedi, lol.

Helen

Quote from: foxx on April 18, 2006, 08:59:53 PM

You sleep well Tara. Good night....

Helen

Quote from: Helen on April 18, 2006, 09:01:18 PM
Quote from: foxx on April 18, 2006, 08:59:53 PM

You sleep well Tara. Good night....

Oops, that's Foxx going to bed....g'nite Foxx!!!!!

Tara

Quote from: Helen on April 18, 2006, 08:57:30 PM
How old is your daughter Tara? I'd set 3 alarms to make sure she got up for school!!  :))  :))

shes 11

SaintHiρρo

I've called and got thru a grand total of 89 times for Pickles after the EST! Not easy but used 18 office phones that redials until it gets thru, used my cell phone 4 times and my LAN line once (had to keep it clear tonight). Now that the phone lines opened for the PST people... I have more phone calls to make.  ;)

Helen

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 18, 2006, 09:08:21 PM
I've called and got thru a grand total of 89 times for Pickles after the EST! Not easy but used 18 office phones that redials until it gets thru, used my cell phone 4 times and my LAN line once (had to keep it clear tonight). Now that the phone lines opened for the PST people... I have more phone calls to make.  ;)

You were lucky that you got through before your time zone opened up. I'm on EST and when I was in Vegas a month ago, I tried to call after watching the show there and they said that the voting had closed for my time zone.  >:(

SaintHiρρo

Guess they linked your numbers to your area code and said "she's too late" but they let me go thru probably thinking "there is no way he knows which person he's calling for"

Helen

That could be a good possibility.

I tried to answer you but I can't.  :(

ClingFree

Quote from: foxx on April 18, 2006, 08:43:31 PM

Which brings us to the list...

Chris:  I turned to Mr. Foxx at one point during the performance and giggleshouted "My pogo friend Cling is totally (....okay, I have to edit this for the PG-13 crowd...) ovulating for him right now!"  Wow...I was amazed.  He totally pulled that off, and beautifully.

I  <3  that you know me so well! I was spellbound. Im just glad he has a good voice to go with his yummy looks. But I gotta tell ya .. the day he turns into the "typical" rockstar - its over. I wont worship him no more. Until then tho .. Yummm  & worshipping away!

Helen

Quote from: ClingFree on April 19, 2006, 03:28:50 AM

Chris:  I turned to Mr. Foxx at one point during the performance and giggleshouted "My pogo friend Cling is totally (....okay, I have to edit this for the PG-13 crowd...) ovulating for him right now!"  Wow...I was amazed.  He totally pulled that off, and beautifully.

I  <3  that you know me so well! I was spellbound. Im just glad he has a good voice to go with his yummy looks. But I gotta tell ya .. the day he turns into the "typical" rockstar - its over. I wont worship him no more. Until then tho .. Yummm  & worshipping away!

Cling, it's really been hard for me to hold back on what I think about Chris. Each season I've been behind the runner-up the whole way so thought I'd keep my favorite quiet until close to the end. This is as close to the end that I can keep quiet, lol. That boy can sing and he is one hot son of a gun.  <3  <3

ClingFree

Quote from: Helen on April 19, 2006, 05:08:40 AM

Cling, it's really been hard for me to hold back on what I think about Chris. Each season I've been behind the runner-up the whole way so thought I'd keep my favorite quiet until close to the end. This is as close to the end that I can keep quiet, lol. That boy can sing and he is one hot son of a gun.  <3  <3

He is hot .. He can sing .. and he is raising his wife's children as his own ... In my world it doesnt get much better!

Helen

Quote from: ClingFree on April 19, 2006, 05:31:14 AM
Quote from: Helen on April 19, 2006, 05:08:40 AM

He is hot .. He can sing .. and he is raising his wife's children as his own ... In my world it doesnt get much better!

Well Cling, it does, it's just not PG rated, lol.  :))  <3  <3

Tara

I think everyone should tell who they want to win. Heres who I know for sure

Trini ~~~~~~~~~ Paris
Cling ~~~~~~~~~Chris
Foxx ~~~~~~~~~ Elliott
Chad~~~~~~~~~Taylor
Hippo~~~~~~~~~ Puke Queen
Tara~~~~~~~~~~Kat

Lib~~~~~~~~~~~She changes her mind weekly

Is there a Ace fan here...That would complete the list...Or did I leave someone out?

Unless Ace goes home...somebodys American Idol is getting the boot tonight !!!

Tara

Heres MTV's review . This is so wrong because we know the judges liked everyone but Pickles right?  I think everyone can agree on that. The article tells a different story

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1528972/20060419/index.jhtml?headlines=true

Helen

Tara, you can put me along with Cling as Chris being my favorite!!

LastCall

Morning Everyone
  1 Taylor my 1st choice
     2 Chris
       3 Paris
            Kats << lol

I could care less about the rest
                               :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview