PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 06:38:37 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

Quote from: ClingFree on April 20, 2006, 03:41:48 AM
:o   No Foxx commentary?!?!!? Pretty Please Foxx!!!!!

That sure is a surprise. Hope she gets around to giving us her unbiased opinion!!! Maybe she's just calming herself down before posting.  :))

foxx

Hi...sorry...I was watching Alias last night...DVR'ed AI and watched it at 10...mostly in fast forward...
Here's my thoughts:

Seacrest...could you be a bigger ass?
*fast forward
Aw, Elliott, you look so peanutty in your crisp white shirt...
*fast forward
Since when did this turn into the "Interview with Seacrest" show?  Shut up Seacrest.  Shut up Rod.
*fast forward
Ew. Pickles, don't you touch him.  You will get your stupid on him.  Ew.  Really, don't touch him.
Ok...now that Ace is in the group with Chris...I know Elliott is safe!  YAY! 
But that means...that mother effing stupid sucky crusty pickles is safe too...When will the stupid sheep that vote for her learn that she blows?  If she wins this competition, or even makes it into the top 3, when she admitted that she butchered that song and is sooooooooooo gross, AI will become a farce and lose its ratings quickly.  She's like what's-his-face from season 1 all over again...YOU SUCK!

Poor Poor Paris.  She did a magnificent job on Tuesday...yet, there are stupid people that don't like her because her speaking voice is too high and she says "thank you"?  Gawd.  What the eff is wrong with this country?

Chris...didn't deserve to be there...and will remain safe for 2 more weeks because of it...But everytime someone compares him to the lead singer of the suckiest suck band ever (Disturbed) or the suckiest "actor" ever (Vin Diesel) I lose more and more respect for him...and my crush keeps diminishing...so please stop that.   :)

It is a mockery that Pickles was safe.  I think she was probably the #4 vote getter this week...but still.  Suck.

Oh, and just because Chris was standing there with Ace doesn't mean he was in the bottom 2.  Paris very well may have been #2 lowest vote getter...they just randomly pick one (this week, for emphasis that "hey dumbies, Chris is standing here" ). 

Oh, and I guess the results proved that the Zabbasearch thing is a bunch of hooey.  Thought so. 

Now I am nervous for Elliott.  Just called Cingular and signed up for unlimited text messaging so that I can text next week too...

Here's a little something for those of you who think looking at him takes away from the magic which is his voice...download the mp3 and just listen to those pipes!

http://www.rickey.org/blog/2006/03/elliott_yamin_knocks_me_off_my.html

Helen

Thanks for your take on the show Foxx!! I love to read every week what you have to say. Like you said, not a shock that zabasearch is phooey, lol.

It is going to get more nerve-wracking each week now. You are one dedicated fan if you went and got unlimited texting!!! You're at least going to get your votes in!!!

SaintHiρρo

I don't know if Pickles was anywhere near #4. If y'all (I had to use that word) remember the link: http://www.zabasearch.com/ai_stats.php is had Pickles as #1 this week and correctly said Ace would be going home. Maybe they know more than we know....  :))

Helen

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 20, 2006, 08:13:54 AM
I don't know if Pickles was anywhere near #4. If y'all (I had to use that word) remember the link: http://www.zabasearch.com/ai_stats.php is had Pickles as #1 this week and correctly said Ace would be going home. Maybe they know more than we know....  :))

You make a good point Hippo. Did you watch the results show?

foxx

Okay...that's what it says now...but thats not at all what it said yesterday, which was allegedly the vote totals for April 18th...

It had Paris going home, Ace second to last and Elliott 3rd to last.  Chris was #3.  So, therefore, a bunch of liars.  Dial Idol was way more accurate. 

So, shut up Hippo.   ;)

Helen

Quote from: foxx on April 20, 2006, 08:25:26 AM

Okay...that's what it says now...but thats not at all what it said yesterday, which was allegedly the vote totals for April 18th...

It had Paris going home, Ace second to last and Elliott 3rd to last.  Chris was #3.  So, therefore, a bunch of liars.  Dial Idol was way more accurate. 

So, shut up Hippo.   ;)

I thought the chart I saw yesterday was different than the one from today but wasn't 100% sure!!

ClingFree

Thank you Foxx!!!   :D

I was talking with a friend's pre-teen daughter this morning. She didn't get to watch Idol last night, and needed to know who got voted off. Well, seems like Pickles is popular with the teeny boppers. Whitney informed me that her friends all vote for her with their parents cell phones. Well, this just is not acceptable to me. So I went on a lil mini-tirade about how Pickles is playing up the dumb blonde thing - and its really bad for blondes everywhere. Well, because of Whitney's age - she hasn't been poisoned yet - and completely agreed with me and said she was going to talk to her friends. If I stopped one person from voting .. err okay I need way more than one to cancel out Hippo's speed dialing ... but still. I really do think Pickles is in the same class as Jessica Simpson when it comes to the dumb blonde thing. And being a err somewhat blonde .. and having a blonde daughter - I just cannot let this injustice go on!!  (Okay maybe that was a lil dramatic, but I made my point !)

<steps off her box of soap>

foxx

Quote from: ClingFree on April 20, 2006, 08:40:54 AM

I was talking with a friend's pre-teen daughter this morning. She didn't get to watch Idol last night, and needed to know who got voted off. Well, seems like Pickles is popular with the teeny boppers. Whitney informed me that her friends all vote for her with their parents cell phones. Well, this just is not acceptable to me. So I went on a lil mini-tirade about how Pickles is playing up the dumb blonde thing - and its really bad for blondes everywhere. Well, because of Whitney's age - she hasn't been poisoned yet - and completely agreed with me and said she was going to talk to her friends. If I stopped one person from voting .. err okay I need way more than one to cancel out Hippo's speed dialing ... but still. I really do think Pickles is in the same class as Jessica Simpson when it comes to the dumb blonde thing. And being a err somewhat blonde .. and having a blonde daughter - I just cannot let this injustice go on!!  (Okay maybe that was a lil dramatic, but I made my point !)

No, thank you Cling for your attempt at educating the youth of America!  Perhaps it will spread like wildfire and Pickles dumb ass will finally go home! 
...as for the Jessica Simpson thing...at least she can kinda sing... ;)

ClingFree

Quote from: foxx on April 20, 2006, 08:43:46 AM
Quote from: ClingFree on April 20, 2006, 08:40:54 AM

No, thank you Cling for your attempt at educating the youth of America!  Perhaps it will spread like wildfire and Pickles dumb ass will finally go home! 
...as for the Jessica Simpson thing...at least she can kinda sing... ;)

Welp, if that doesn't work .. I swear I'm gonna start calling parents and telling them to cut off their kids text messaging abilities    >:D

Libra

WTG Foxxie!   :D And it's a good thing we ain't playing the drinking game where we drink every time you say "suck." >:D

And yanno, Pickles and Ace were both bad. However, I think Pickles was worstest.  But I would have been ok with Ace going, but PICKLES in top THREE?  Unacceptable.  

And Ryan Seacrest is a dipturd. Why can't they get someone who doesn't think he's the cat's pajamas to host this show?  At least get someone that's out of the closet.  

And EEEEWWW!  Whatsisface!  Gross!  I hate him!

Lib
PS.  I changed my mini.  Go look.  :-X

ClingFree

foxx

Quote from: ClingFree on April 20, 2006, 08:54:21 AM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 20, 2006, 08:52:44 AM

Lib
PS.  I changed my mini.  Go look.  :-X

Omgosh ... LMAO!!!!    O0

I will second that...lmmfao!  Nice Lib. Nice.

...back to AI...I forgot some things...

1-Did you see the look on Taylor's face when Crusty Pickles hugged him?  Bwah!  Could he have shown more disgust with her?  I was really proud of him!
2-Hey Ace...when Adam Sandler sings a better version of a song than you, you should know you are effed.  Really, should have been no surprise to you...

...did you all go listen to that mp3?  If not, I will hunt you down.... ;)

Libra

Well.. think about it!  LOL!  If you were in that contest and KNEW that you were going to be divided up in to the top three and bottom three and YOU heard Pickles sing the night before, wouldn't you treat her like she had cooties, too?   :))

And I have to wait till I get home to listen to that song, Foxx. As crazy as I know this is going to sound, it's the God's honest truth.. A rat got in our office and ate my computer speakers.  But that's a story for the Hijack thread.  :))

Lib
I wish mini's were animated, I'd have mine whipping open that coat......

foxx

Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 20, 2006, 09:17:40 AM

LMMFAO...Would there be big girl pink panties under it?

bubblegum

Dang it I forgot american Idol was on last night and forgot to record it.

Libra

Quote from: foxx on April 20, 2006, 09:19:52 AM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 20, 2006, 09:17:40 AM

LMMFAO...Would there be big girl pink panties under it?

No way, darlin'!   ::)

SaintHiρρo

ROFL, ok so next week we'll take a snap shot of the voting right before the results show come on the air so they can have their final numbers out and can't change them. I just clicked on the link today and saw it had Pickles #1 and Ace as the one being voted out.

BTW: I don't know if I'll watch next weeks show... doesn't seem too interesting to me. Also, why do they have a 30 minutes result show? I could just tune in for the last 5 mins of the show because the first 25ish mins were pointless.

foxx

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 20, 2006, 09:25:15 AM
ROFL, ok so next week we'll take a snap shot of the voting right before the results show come on the air so they can have their final numbers out and can't change them. I just clicked on the link today and saw it had Pickles #1 and Ace as the one being voted out.

BTW: I don't know if I'll watch next weeks show... doesn't seem too interesting to me. Also, why do they have a 30 minutes result show? I could just tune in for the last 5 mins of the show because the first 25ish mins were pointless.

lol...you just catching on to that now? 

bubblegum

Even though I really don't care for american Idol, I put up with it becuase hubby likes it so well.  With the results show we just skip to the last 10 minutes.  Thats the only part that matters.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview