PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 06:36:39 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

foxx

Quote from: bubblegum on April 20, 2006, 09:28:51 AM
Even though I really don't care for american Idol, I put up with it becuase hubby likes it so well.  With the results show we just skip to the last 10 minutes.  Thats the only part that matters.

...And this is why God created the DVR (or TiVo).   ;)

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: foxx on April 20, 2006, 09:26:28 AM
Quote from: SaintHippo on April 20, 2006, 09:25:15 AM
ROFL, ok so next week we'll take a snap shot of the voting right before the results show come on the air so they can have their final numbers out and can't change them. I just clicked on the link today and saw it had Pickles #1 and Ace as the one being voted out.

BTW: I don't know if I'll watch next weeks show... doesn't seem too interesting to me. Also, why do they have a 30 minutes result show? I could just tune in for the last 5 mins of the show because the first 25ish mins were pointless.

lol...you just catching on to that now? 

LoL, I didn't watch AI aside from the 1st season and bits & pieces of the other seasons. When I got home last night, I turned on the TV and was bored by this old guy trying to entertain kids in the crowd. BTW, was that his wife they kept showing I believe wearing white and singing along? If so... WOW!!!!  :o

ClingFree

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 20, 2006, 09:32:28 AM
ROFL, ok so next week we'll take a snap shot of the voting right before the results show come on the air so they can have their final numbers out and can't change them. I just clicked on the link today and saw it had Pickles #1 and Ace as the one being voted out.

BTW: I don't know if I'll watch next weeks show... doesn't seem too interesting to me. Also, why do they have a 30 minutes result show? I could just tune in for the last 5 mins of the show because the first 25ish mins were pointless.

LoL, I didn't watch AI aside from the 1st season and bits & pieces of the other seasons. When I got home last night, I turned on the TV and was bored by this old guy trying to entertain kids in the crowd. BTW, was that his wife they kept showing I believe wearing white and singing along? If so... WOW!!!!  :o

And they have a pretty new lil one

Foxx,  You dont have to hunt me down, I listened!!

foxx

LoL, I didn't watch AI aside from the 1st season and bits & pieces of the other seasons. When I got home last night, I turned on the TV and was bored by this old guy trying to entertain kids in the crowd. BTW, was that his wife they kept showing I believe wearing white and singing along? If so... WOW!!!!  :o

Yeah, he just keeps trading in his previous wife on the new model.  I think he was sizing up Pickles to replace this one when she turns 35...

Helen

I was wondering if that's his wife too. Does anyone know?

foxx

Quote from: ClingFree on April 20, 2006, 09:33:48 AM

Good, good.  And did your uterus explode with love and joy? 

ClingFree

Quote from: foxx on April 20, 2006, 09:35:13 AM

Umm .. No. But I did smile .. does that count?

foxx

Quote from: ClingFree on April 20, 2006, 09:36:55 AM

NO!  I want exploding Uteri around here!   ;)

*smiling totally counts. 

ClingFree

Quote from: foxx on April 20, 2006, 09:40:25 AM
Quote from: ClingFree on April 20, 2006, 09:36:55 AM

NO!  I want exploding Uteri around here!   ;)

*smiling totally counts. 

Ooh I love that word.

foxx

I love it too...I also love that Ethan looked it up to make sure it was correct!   :))

Okay...I had to share...

NO ONE that I work with (99% women) watches AI!  So as I sit in my office blaring the same 9 Elliot MP3's over and over again, they just think I am getting crazier and crazier! 

I'm like "Duh.  Elliott is the best thing ever.  I can't believe you don't watch."  and they're all like "yeah, okay, what ever foxx."...well, they don't say foxx since thats not my name...but you get the point.

omg...sorry, I just realized that was the rambliest post ever...meh, I don't care.

ClingFree

Quote from: foxx on April 20, 2006, 10:15:53 AM
I love it too...I also love that Ethan looked it up to make sure it was correct!   :))

Okay...I had to share...

NO ONE that I work with (99% women) watches AI!  So as I sit in my office blaring the same 9 Elliot MP3's over and over again, they just think I am getting crazier and crazier! 

I'm like "Duh.  Elliott is the best thing ever.  I can't believe you don't watch."  and they're all like "yeah, okay, what ever foxx."...well, they don't say foxx since thats not my name...but you get the point.

omg...sorry, I just realized that was the rambliest post ever...meh, I don't care.

It might be a little rambley, but we love you cuz you can ramble about your Elliot. And since it rambled ON topic, youre good to go!

foxx

You guys are the best...eff the b!tches I work with!

:-*

Bree

Here you go Foxx and let me know what you think.....

foxx

Bree

Mary

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: mama on April 20, 2006, 10:52:24 AM
who want`s pickles to win  :))  :))

My name is Hippo and I'm a Pickleholic!

Mary

foxx

Tara

Quote from: Helen on April 19, 2006, 07:28:56 PM

Tara, you sure are quick with the comebacks. Have you ever considered a career in writing comedy or sitcoms? In all seriousness, I think you'd be great and I'm not joking here, honest. I'm being sincere.

No not really, my career goal has always been the same...Trash Collector..I don't want to change it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview