PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 06:30:21 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

foxx

Quote from: Tara on April 20, 2006, 11:08:04 AM
Quote from: Helen on April 19, 2006, 07:28:56 PM

Tara, you sure are quick with the comebacks. Have you ever considered a career in writing comedy or sitcoms? In all seriousness, I think you'd be great and I'm not joking here, honest. I'm being sincere.

No not really, my career goal has always been the same...Trash Collector..I don't want to change it.

BWAH! 

LastCall

Next week will be hard for all of them
with that Vermichelli opera singer songs
   I just cannot imagine any of them hitting those notes
     unless some one gets kicked where ths sun don't shine  ;)

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: LastCall on April 20, 2006, 11:19:35 AM

I heard Pickles is already planning on not trying because she will get the votes regardless  :))

foxx

Quote from: LastCall on April 20, 2006, 11:19:35 AM

They are not singing his songs.  The theme of the night is "Classic Love Songs"...I am sure Pickles will just sing "suds in the bucket" again and win!

LastCall

foxx

Quote from: LastCall on April 20, 2006, 11:22:51 AM
oh solo meo is a love song  :))

You're right Chad...it is...but if someone attempts to sing it (besides Elliott) I would be frickin amazed!

LastCall

all there voices will be dubbed in  ::) I don't know I think that will be a very tough week for all of them IMO

foxx

Quote from: LastCall on April 20, 2006, 11:27:50 AM
all there voices will be dumbed in  ::) I dont know I think this will be a very tough week for all of them IMO

I don't really think so...I mean, if you think about it, they have like a million songs to choose from.  Classic Love Songs is a pretty broad category...

ClingFree

Quote from: foxx on April 20, 2006, 11:28:54 AM
all there voices will be dumbed in  ::) I dont know I think this will be a very tough week for all of them IMO

I don't really think so...I mean, if you think about it, they have like a million songs to choose from.  Classic Love Songs is a pretty broad category...

Aaaah .. My hot bald headed man singing me love songs. Wow the thoughts runnin thru my head are soo inappropriate.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: ClingFree on April 20, 2006, 11:30:13 AM

Aaaah .. My hot bald headed man singing me love songs. Wow the thoughts runnin thru my head are soo inappropriate.

LoL, for some reason, I don't see "Let me lick you up and down" as the type of song they're going to sing and yet, Cling wouldn't mind!

ClingFree

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 20, 2006, 11:31:16 AM

LoL, for some reason, I don't see "Let me lick you up and down" as the type of song they're going to sing and yet, Cling wouldn't mind!

I was actually being very sweet and romantic, but thanks for that extra visual Hippo!!!   >:D

foxx

LMAO...wouldn't mind?  She has probably already started the petition!

LastCall

why do i keep getting these threads over and over please Helpppppppppppppppppp

ClingFree

Quote from: foxx on April 20, 2006, 11:33:12 AM

LMAO...wouldn't mind?  She has probably already started the petition!

I cant help it! The man is HOT and he can sing!  I even closed my eyes while listening to him and I still liked him!

foxx

Quote from: LastCall on April 20, 2006, 11:36:56 AM

What do you mean?  the email thing?  You know, you could just do away with that and come in here and click on "show new replies to your posts" up top...

;D

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: LastCall on April 20, 2006, 11:36:56 AM

You probably have the "Notify" option selected. Go to your profile, click on "Notifications and Email", see what you have notifications for and remove the ones selected. You'll be good to go.

And before anyone replies saying "do what Hippo says" or anything along those lines, it's not needed! Thank you in advance!

Helen

Should be an interesting week. Has anyone found the song list yet?

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Helen on April 20, 2006, 11:46:06 AM

It's only Thursday Helen. They just announced last night what type of songs they were going to sing. I'm sure once the remaining 6 gets a chance to think over what's acceptable and whatnot, it will be posted!

Helen

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 20, 2006, 11:48:44 AM
Quote from: Helen on April 20, 2006, 11:46:06 AM

It's only Thursday Helen. They just announced last night what type of songs they were going to sing. I'm sure once the remaining 6 gets a chance to think over what's acceptable and whatnot, it will be posted!

You always know so much, thought if anyone, you'd have the answer!!  :))

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Helen on April 20, 2006, 11:50:09 AM
You always know so much, thought if anyone, you'd have the answer!!  :))

Simple answer: no

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview