PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 07:34:10 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 20, 2006, 09:17:40 AM

I wish mini's were animated, I'd have mine whipping open that coat......
:)) :)) :)) :)) :))

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on April 20, 2006, 12:15:51 PM

Nope, sorry Tara, I can't allow that. You need to respond with a much better post than that!

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 20, 2006, 11:20:35 AM
Quote from: LastCall on April 20, 2006, 11:19:35 AM
Next week will be hard for all of them
with that Vermichelli opera singer songs
   I just cannot imagine any of them hitting those notes
     unless some one gets kicked where ths sun don't shine  ;)

I heard Pickles is already planning on not trying because she will get the votes regardless  :))

Omg...She friggen probably does...every trailer trash person across the US votes for her plus she has the VFTW site pimpin her

Tara

Quote from: LastCall on April 20, 2006, 11:36:56 AM
why do i keep getting these threads over and over please Helpppppppppppppppppp

Because your on crack?

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on April 20, 2006, 12:17:24 PM
Quote from: SaintHippo on April 20, 2006, 11:20:35 AM
Quote from: LastCall on April 20, 2006, 11:19:35 AM
Next week will be hard for all of them
with that Vermichelli opera singer songs
   I just cannot imagine any of them hitting those notes
     unless some one gets kicked where ths sun don't shine  ;)

I heard Pickles is already planning on not trying because she will get the votes regardless  :))

Omg...She friggen probably does...every trailer trash person across the US votes for her plus she has the VFTW site pimpin her

And don't forget she has me making a million phone calls here in the office for her...
...I feel like I'm stalking you now. Everywhere you're posting, I'm right there behind you. Now I know how that other person feels!

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 20, 2006, 12:16:46 PM

Nope, sorry Tara, I can't allow that. You need to respond with a much better post than that!

I couldn't respond it would to much about her mini away and I would get in trouble..Did you see it?  Just visualize  ...oh good gawd

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on April 20, 2006, 12:20:10 PM

I couldn't respond it would to much about her mini away and I would get in trouble..Did you see it?  Just visualize  ...oh good gawd

Nope, I haven't looked at too many minis but since they have some new items out, I will go look at them. Wonder when they will put out some "AI related items". That would be insane. Can you imagine a certain someone making her mini look like Elliott with some type of caption of "This should have been the winner" after Pickles win?  :))

foxx

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 20, 2006, 12:22:14 PM
Quote from: Tara on April 20, 2006, 12:20:10 PM

Nope, I haven't looked at too many minis but since they have some new items out, I will go look at them. Wonder when they will put out some "AI related items". That would be insane. Can you imagine a certain someone making her mini look like Elliott with some type of caption of "This should have been the winner" after Pickles win?  :))

Oh, ew.  Hippo...you are now officially on time-out.  Go sit in the corner.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: foxx on April 20, 2006, 12:23:53 PM

LoL... fine. I'll go read Elliott's "2nd place isn't so bad... I'm just happy I made it to the finals" speech!

foxx

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 20, 2006, 12:25:51 PM

LoL... fine. I'll go read Elliott's "2nd place isn't so bad... I'm just happy I made it to the finals" speech!

I know you tried to poke the bear (foxx) with that one, but 2nd place would rock!  Oh, unless Crusty Pickles was the winner.  Crap. 

ClingFree

Quote from: foxx on April 20, 2006, 12:27:57 PM

I know you tried to poke the bear (foxx) with that one, but 2nd place would rock!  Oh, unless Crusty Pickles was the winner.  Crap. 

Yeah but look at Ruben vs Clay ... Sometimes 2nd is all that bad.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: foxx on April 20, 2006, 12:27:57 PM

Naturally Pickles is going to win. Like there is any other choice!

Tara

I had my mini dressed like Pickles one day...

Hey Foxx, Could you deliver this for me ?

Mr Foxx...Would you please put a  TV in the computer room at home for Mrs. Foxx , theres only a month left of American Idol and we would love for her to join us while we watch the show together?  If you will do this she will in return let you have what you want ( adult things) for the rest of the AI season.

Thanks so much

Tara Lib Cling  :-*

Libra

Quote from: Tara on April 20, 2006, 12:31:22 PM

Mr Foxx...Would you please put a  TV in the computer room at home for Mrs. Foxx , theres only a month left of American Idol and we would love for her to join us while we watch the show together?  If you will do this she will in return let you have what you want ( adult things) for the rest of the AI season.

Thanks so much

Tara Lib Cling  :-*

I bet you she does pring it and give it to him. 

foxx

Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 20, 2006, 12:32:21 PM

Mr Foxx...Would you please put a  TV in the computer room at home for Mrs. Foxx , theres only a month left of American Idol and we would love for her to join us while we watch the show together?  If you will do this she will in return let you have what you want ( adult things) for the rest of the AI season.

Thanks so much

Tara Lib Cling  :-*

Actually Lib...I am going to PRINT it and give it to him...Lmao @ both of you!  He'll love it!

Blu

Tara

Quote from: foxx on April 20, 2006, 12:33:28 PM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 20, 2006, 12:32:21 PM

Mr Foxx...Would you please put a  TV in the computer room at home for Mrs. Foxx , theres only a month left of American Idol and we would love for her to join us while we watch the show together?  If you will do this she will in return let you have what you want ( adult things) for the rest of the AI season.

Thanks so much

Tara Lib Cling  :-*

Actually Lib...I am going to PRINT it and give it to him...Lmao @ both of you!  He'll love it!

LMAO @ Pring

Tara

Quote from: BluRaven on April 20, 2006, 12:34:15 PM
Tell him Blu doesn't support the idea

I couldn't sign the letter with the guys names on...We want him to think its Girls Only...Hey Lib invite your roommate !!!    :)) :))

foxx

Quote from: Tara on April 20, 2006, 12:36:02 PM
Quote from: BluRaven on April 20, 2006, 12:34:15 PM
Tell him Blu doesn't support the idea

I couldn't sign the letter with the guys names on...We want him to think its Girls Only...Hey Lib invite your roommate !!!    :)) :))

Oh, lmao...Hickler moment.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview