PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 04:36:19 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on April 23, 2006, 08:34:02 AM
This is for Hippo so he won't be jealous, since he doesn't get nuttin !!   :))

I think I'm in love  ;)

Helen

Tara, you found some pretty funny pictures. Thanks for sharing. They were all good for a laugh.

Tara

Chad , trust me, I am not lost...This is the American Idol thread...I have been in here like 10 times today.  I was chasing you around in different threads trying to get you over here to post some links for us. I need some gossip on the voting this week.

Just because I got married today does not mean I am completely insane and I can't find my way around..He didn't blindfold me!!  :'(

LastCall

Tara you got married and ur online lol he should have blind folded you then and thrown u off a cliff :))  I have been busy

Tara

Quote from: Tara on April 23, 2006, 08:36:59 AM
This is for you Chad.  And Chad why are being so quiet? 

Ok Chad this is what I posted for you today.

Tara

Quote from: LastCall on April 23, 2006, 05:00:32 PM
Thanks  Tara

Your welcome Chad...And I was just joking with them about distracting you. I know you don't get distracted your married   O0

LastCall

no one distracts me Tara especially the internet AND I hope you were joking because if you were not the joke is on you. And why chase me down? you have all your friends on A Idol  on this thread
why today Tara? I am here sometimes but most of the time I do work on my computer and I just stay away

Tara

Quote from: LastCall on April 23, 2006, 05:09:42 PM
no one distracts me Tara especially the internet AND I hope you were joking because if you were not the joke is on you. And why chase me down? you have all your friends on A Idol  on this thread
why today Tara? I am here sometimes but most of the time I do work on my computer and I just stay away

Wow...So sorry Mr Chad.  If you read the hijack thread you will know a few people besides myself have been wondering where you were. You said you were going to post some links for us this week right?  And yes, I was joking about distracting. Did everyone lose there sense of humor around here or what?  No skin off my butt...I'm sure someone will find us some links with results. But you offered to do it.  And I don't get intimated that easy sorry....

LastCall

Miss Tara
excuse me do you have the right person I said I was going to post some threads when was this?? or did I share the bottle with you and I dont remember AND I never lose my Humor
there is no one here that can take it away only myself IF you have a problem with me take it to a private chat please  thanks

ClingFree

Mental Note <Never ask where Chad is>

Quote from: LastCall on April 23, 2006, 05:34:13 PM
Miss Tara
excuse me do you have the right person I said I was going to post some threads when was this?? or did I share the bottle with you and I dont remember AND I never lose my Humor
there is no one here that can take it away only myself IF you have a problem with me take it to a private chat please  thanks

Im not Miss Tara .. but you said you'd post the link once again, about how the voting was going. Theres no bottle involved.  Bad day or what Chad?

Tara

Quote from: ClingFree on April 23, 2006, 05:35:18 PM

Mental Note <Never ask where Chad is>

Quote from: LastCall on April 23, 2006, 05:34:13 PM
Miss Tara

Im not Miss Tara .. but you said you'd post the link once again, about how the voting was going. Theres no bottle involved.  Bad day or what Chad?

Thanks Clingy...I was going to scroll back to where he said it but I don't have to now.

LastCall

show me that cling please
 I may be wrong but I dont think so Plus I would stay  out of this it is none of your business CLING PERIOD

ClingFree

Quote from: LastCall on April 23, 2006, 05:39:21 PM
show me that cling please
 I may be wrong but I dont think so Plus I would stay  out of this it is none of your business CLING PERIOD

Wow silly me for thinkin this was a PUBLIC forum. If you wanted everyone to stay out of it, you would have taken it to PM.

Tara

Chad? Why all the hostility? This isn't like you at all.   I think your under the influence and I don't mean alchol.  Ok I will go find you post so we can prove you said you would be posting it. Wheres Hippo he keeps log books of this stuff.

Blu

lmaooooo chad breathe deeply...u need to relax & be polite to cling n tara

LastCall

Tara
what I was talking about without confusing YOU again are the votes and YOU kNOW that I do not get them until  wed or thursday  on AOL sorry you are soooooooooooo confused now back to 301 and HBO have a great night everyone becuase I am.. and tara congrats on you marriage  ;)

LastCall

I am fine Tara   
   trust me I am great and very happy and all remarks about me are taken lightly
like you said no skin off of my butt either good night all you very nice people 

Tara

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview