PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 06:18:15 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Blu

LastCall

Tara
wow if u did read what I typed  I said AOL when I get it didnt I
  night all Soprano's are on  :-* lmao

Homer

Everyone take it easy or I'll have to call the police. ;:"  :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ClingFree

Quote from: Homer on April 23, 2006, 06:00:38 PM
Everyone take it easy or I'll have to call the police. ;:"  :P

Could you pick one with cuffs please?

SaintHiρρo

Holy crapola did a lot happen while I was away. People are arguing over American Idol, links, who said what, and losing a sense of humor?!?!?!?!?!? Wow, if I knew that was going to be an issue, I would have taken a snapshot of the forum like I do that majority of things I think people will be fighting about later (and boy, when I look at some of the stuff said now... you people have a wicked imagination!).

Let's all settle down, go back to our respective corners of the forum and leave this little disagreement behind us.

I need a drink, someone needs some worms, I want a long Pogo message about this and someone will go back to hidden status!

The last thing I want is someone calling the police!

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 23, 2006, 06:02:43 PM
Holy crapola did a lot happen while I was away. People are arguing over American Idol, links, who said what, and losing a sense of humor?!?!?!?!?!? Wow, if I knew that was going to be an issue, I would have taken a snapshot of the forum like I do that majority of things I think people will be fighting about later (and boy, when I look at some of the stuff said now... you people have a wicked imagination!).

Let's all settle down, go back to our respective corners of the forum and leave this little disagreement behind us.

I need a drink, someone needs some worms, I want a long Pogo message about this and someone will go back to hidden status!

The last thing I want is someone calling the police!

29.99 buddy you said the S word... :)) :))

Lmao @ Clingy wanting cuffs

Helen

If you actually go back and use the old link Chad posted a while back, it brings up a completely different chart than when the link was first used.

http://www.zabasearch.com/ai_stats.jpeg

LastCall

Helen
  they changed it  wow that is hard to believe
  dont you think?  :)

Helen

Yes Chad, I found it to be a little strange. If you go straight to zabasearch yourself, they have a completely different graph set up there, saying that Kellie is going to be the next American Idol. Your boy is right behind her in 2nd place. I don't believe she will win. I don't hate or dislike her as a lot do because of the way she acts but on the other hand, I don't like her singing  compared to the rest of the finalists. All I can say is that if those that want to see her gone aren't voting for their favorite, they need to hush, lol.  :)) :))

LastCall

SHE will never win I wish them all the best
    who ever win's it They all came a long way to the finals

Helen

Chad, I won't say never because I don't want to wind up "eating my words" but I'd be very disappointed if she did win. We've only seen 1 guy (Reuben) win and it's about time another guy wins. Sorry, Kat has a beautiful voice and she's a gorgeous gal but even without the AI title, she has a very bright future. Paris and Kelly may wind up with some kind of contract when all is said and done. I'm putting my money on Chris, Taylor and Elliott to be the final 3.

Tara

Song for the day....

Baby if I act like that, flipping my blond hair back
Push up my bra like that, I don't wanna be a stupid girl

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on April 24, 2006, 06:22:33 AM
Song for the day....

Speaking of stupid girls.... nah, let me stop now before I cause any more problems. I'll stop talking about people on this forum and instead, turn to American Idol. I actually plan on watching tomorrow only because I have a feeling I'll be @ home sick all day tomorrow. From what I heard (as mentioned last week by me), Pickles isn't going to try and still be in the top 3. Kinda like the United States... people vote for the dumb as president so why not do it for American Idol!

ClingFree

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 24, 2006, 06:25:30 AM
Song for the day....

Speaking of stupid girls.... nah, let me stop now before I cause any more problems. I'll stop talking about people on this forum and instead, turn to American Idol. I actually plan on watching tomorrow only because I have a feeling I'll be @ home sick all day tomorrow. From what I heard (as mentioned last week by me), Pickles isn't going to try and still be in the top 3. Kinda like the United States... people vote for the dumb as president so why not do it for American Idol!

Im not stupid ya big meanie head!    :P

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: ClingFree on April 24, 2006, 06:28:51 AM
Song for the day....

ROFL, typically I'm only calling you stupid when we're playing a Pogo game together but outside of Pogo, you're one of the smartest (if not THE smartest) ClingFree I know!

foxx

ummmm...you are all scary today.

I  <3  Elliott....did you know?

ClingFree

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 24, 2006, 06:35:18 AM
Quote from: ClingFree on April 24, 2006, 06:28:51 AM
Song for the day....

ROFL, typically I'm only calling you stupid when we're playing a Pogo game together but outside of Pogo, you're one of the smartest (if not THE smartest) ClingFree I know!

Lmao .. gee thanks!

foxx

SCOOP!...(don't scroll down if you don't want to know...)

May or may not be true...but there is a rumor floating around that Chris will be singing "Wicked Game" by Chris Issac. 
Clingie...this means you best take extra birthcontrol this week to avoid spontaneous pregnancy. 

Helen

Randy Jackson was on the View today and of course was asked who he thought would be the winner. He said it would be a boy and of course refrained from giving his choice. The ladies tried to peg him down a little  more and he did say it was the "year of the boy" and that he believed it would be 2 boys for the final 2. He was questioned about why Kellie is still there! He said.....that's how America voted.  He thinks Kat is very good but still believes that it will be a boy winning the whole thing. If Randy is right, that's good news for the boy lovers and bad for the girls. It was also mentioned that there was 1 boy that never hit the bottom 3 and he was to be watched. It is Taylor!!! Take it for what it's worth....it was just an interview.

Foxx, thanks for the info on Chris' song.  O0

foxx

RUMOR #2.....

Taylor will be singing some Ray Charles...
Not surprising in the least, I guess...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview