PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 06:17:59 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

ClingFree

Quote from: foxx on April 24, 2006, 07:09:03 AM
SCOOP!...(don't scroll down if you don't want to know...)

Clingie...this means you best take extra birthcontrol this week to avoid spontaneous pregnancy. 

I took out the scoop part, so I dont ruin it for someone who scrolled through it. Spontaneous nothin! I'm going to be seeing fireworks!!!  Just call me Mary from now on! (Please tell me ya'll understand that without me explaining it)   Ty Foxx!!

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: ClingFree on April 24, 2006, 09:42:02 AM

Clingie...this means you best take extra birthcontrol this week to avoid spontaneous pregnancy. 

I took out the scoop part, so I dont ruin it for someone who scrolled through it. Spontaneous nothin! I'm going to be seeing fireworks!!!  Just call me Mary from now on! (Please tell me ya'll understand that without me explaining it)   Ty Foxx!!

Sorry, I don't understand. The only "Mary" I can think of at this current time is from the movie "Saved" so please explain via PM so this stays on the American Idol topic..

...guess I need to say something about AI so my response is on topic... ummmm, I hope Elliott gets a frog in his throat while performing this week and/or his voice (for some unexplainable reason) decides to crack at many points of his song.

foxx

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 24, 2006, 09:45:21 AM

Sorry, I don't understand. The only "Mary" I can think of at this current time is from the movie "Saved" so please explain via PM so this stays on the American Idol topic..

...guess I need to say something about AI so my response is on topic... ummmm, I hope Elliott gets a frog in his throat while performing this week and/or his voice (for some unexplainable reason) decides to crack at many points of his song.

Okay...I understand the Pickles love.  That comes from you being a giant ass.  I get that... ;)

But what is with the Elliott hate?  I might have to hunt you down...

ClingFree

Quote from: foxx on April 24, 2006, 09:56:40 AM

Okay...I understand the Pickles love.  That comes from you being a giant ass.  I get that... ;)

Eh, its only 22-24 hours away .. not much of a hunt really.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: foxx on April 24, 2006, 09:56:40 AM

Well, when someone has a picture of a certain Bud Bundy look alike and it says "Death to Pickles" underneath... you'll start to see where the "Elliott Hate" comes from!

Tara

Foxx...Thanks for the update.

I love you

Your the best

I know you love Elliott

Hi Foxx

Bye Foxx

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on April 24, 2006, 10:29:29 AM
Foxx...Thanks for the update.

I love you

Your the best

I know you love Elliott

Hi Foxx

Bye Foxx

Gigglechoke (tm Hippo)...
...Pickles still will win AI

Mary

saw the judges on talk show this am said pickles is out one of the men will win  :))  :)) said it is her prettyness that got her this far  :))  :))

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: mama on April 25, 2006, 10:13:08 AM
saw the judges on talk show this am said pickles is out one of the men will win  :))  :)) said it is her prettyness that got her this far  :))  :))

Ace was on the radio this morning and they questioned him about Pickle's "act"... he said if she took an IQ test, she would score really high. She's much smarter than people are giving her credit for.  :o

Tara

Oh gawd, Kat is prettier than Pickles by along shot.

Her blonde DUMB sense of humor is what attracts the men.

The reason I say that is, because Hippo said shes easy thats why he likes her.  :)) :))

Tara

You guys remember Lisa the other 16 year old?  Shes going to be on the OC Thursday night.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on April 25, 2006, 10:24:21 AM
The reason I say that is, because Hippo said shes easy thats why he likes her.  :)) :))

What?!?!?! When did I say she was easy. I said she was "easy on the eyes" but never said she's easy  ::)

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 25, 2006, 10:25:11 AM
You guys remember Lisa the other 16 year old?  Shes going to be on the OC Thursday night.

I saw that Tara. I'm looking forward to seeing how she does on the show.  O0

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 25, 2006, 10:27:02 AM

What?!?!?! When did I say she was easy. I said she was "easy on the eyes" but never said she's easy  ::)

Yes you did  :)) :)) :))

<whispers to Foxx>  Thanks for the $20 sista !!!

Tara

Paging Lib

Yoooooooo Hooooooo Libra?

Where are you    ;:"

Please come over here and lets make our drinking rules before the show comes on woman.  And can we start pre AI?   :-*

foxx

Quote from: Tara on April 25, 2006, 10:29:39 AM
Quote from: SaintHippo on April 25, 2006, 10:27:02 AM
The reason I say that is, because Hippo said shes easy thats why he likes her.  :)) :))

Yes you did  :)) :)) :))

<whispers to Foxx>  Thanks for the $20 sista !!!

lol...thank you!

Helen

Chad, if you go and check out this link again, they've changed the standings from what they were 2 nights ago. You'll be pleasantly surprised and happy.  :D :D

http://www.zabasearch.com/ai_stats.jpeg

foxx

That "vote tracking" is such a crock of chit.  It is a publicity stunt to promote Zabbasearch...If I can re-locate the story I found, I will post a link...

Helen

Quote from: foxx on April 25, 2006, 11:18:26 AM
That "vote tracking" is such a crock of chit.  It is a publicity stunt to promote Zabbasearch...If I can re-locate the story I found, I will post a link...

If you can Foxx, I'd like to read it please. Thanks so much.  :)

LastCall

Hi Helen
 yes it look's good but Kellie is behind him.. I think there is  MISTAKE a big one  :oo dont you ?
   Chris,Kathrine,should be were Kellie is IMO well we will wait and see Thanks

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview