PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 06:16:09 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

Quote from: LastCall on April 25, 2006, 11:22:52 AM
Hi Helen
 yes it look's good but Kellie is behind him.. I think there is  MISTAKE a big one  :oo dont you ?
   Chris,Kathrine,should be were Kellie is IMO well we will wait and see Thanks

Foxx is going to find a link for us to read that says the Zaba stats are a bunch of hooey. They probably are because it's not like tracking a Presidential election, lol. And even that goes haywire!!!!  :))

LastCall

;:" <  I Think security left there post and he is not watching the correct percentage on who is getting the most votes But if it is Taylor I am happy But it changes every damn week
  I think they are wrong about Kellie though Helen. Chris I think would be next in line I just don't know real quick I played that game it is to slow >> go Taylor  ;)

Helen

Quote from: LastCall on April 25, 2006, 11:40:18 AM
;:" <  I Think security left there post and he is not watching the correct percentage on who is getting the most votes But if it is Taylor I am happy But it changes every damn week
  I think they are wrong about Kellie though Helen. Chris I think would be next in line I just don't know real quick I played that game it is to slow >> go Taylor  ;)

Chad, I think Kellie is getting by on luck alone. I'd hate to think that the voters actually think she has a better voice than the remaining contestants. I hope Taylor does well, just for you. I'm pulling for Chris.  :D

LastCall

:;'   I agree Helen THIS will be a tough one tonight :-\

Helen

Quote from: LastCall on April 25, 2006, 11:54:52 AM
:;'   I agree Helen THIS will be a tough one tonight :-\

I guess it's all going to come down to song selection and if they "pleased" the judges. There were a few weeks when it should have been a good show and they chose songs that just bored me to death. That's what happened to Mandisa. She should still be there. It's going to be interesting.  ;)

Tara

Spoiler Alert

I found this list..but who knows

Chris- Faithfully

Taylor- Baby I Love your Way

Kat- You Are Still the One

Paris- Fallin

Elliot- Allison

Kelli- I Will Always Love You

Im not saying any of this is right...This is just what I saw in 2 places.

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 25, 2006, 12:18:47 PM
Spoiler Alert

I found this list..but who knows

Chris- Faithfully

Taylor- Baby I Love your Way

Kat- You Are Still the One

Paris- Fallin

Elliot- Allison

Kelli- I Will Always Love You

Thanks for the info.  O0

Libra

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 25, 2006, 10:23:14 AM
Quote from: mama on April 25, 2006, 10:13:08 AM
saw the judges on talk show this am said pickles is out one of the men will win  :))  :)) said it is her prettyness that got her this far  :))  :))

Ace was on the radio this morning and they questioned him about Pickle's "act"... he said if she took an IQ test, she would score really high. She's much smarter than people are giving her credit for.  :o

Ok.. Ace?  lmfao!  Oh yeah, there's a bright bulb, for ya!  Since when is ACE an authority on the intellectual prowess of American Idol contestants?   ;:"  Not that I claim to be, but at least I know how to pronounce (and eat) everyday food items and know the meaning of common, everyday, one syllable words.

Tara

Pickles sucked...just plain ole sucked...

I don't know who should be in the bottom 3 but I know who the bottom 2 should be

Pickles and Taylor

The rest were good...wow it sucked having to watch it thru Pogo messages.

Libra

Quote from: Tara on April 25, 2006, 07:49:34 PM

I don't know who should be in the bottom 3 but I know who the bottom 2 should be

Pickles and Taylor

Oh man.. You are SO on my chit list! 

Jus' so y'all know..  I am the one she was talking to thru Pogo messaging.

I thought Paris and Chris was the best.

So there.

Tara

Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 25, 2006, 07:53:23 PM

Pickles and Taylor

So there.

Why am I on your chit list?  He double hockey sticks be glad I talked to you woman

Libra

Quote from: Tara on April 25, 2006, 07:55:12 PM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 25, 2006, 07:53:23 PM

Pickles and Taylor

So there.

Why am I on your chit list?  He double hockey sticks be glad I talked to you woman

Tara, honey?  I just wanna BE you.. I can't help it.  It seems to be going around.

Tara

I want to be like you and whats going around needs to go the other way  ;)

Libra

Quote from: Tara on April 25, 2006, 07:59:28 PM
I want to be like you and whats going around needs to go the other way  ;)

Ok! 

Your elephant has officially taken ova the place of Hippo's Duff in the mesmorizing category.  I'd go spell check that, but we all know what happened the last time I did that.

Where's Homer?  Isn't this converation willy nilly enough to be moved?

I'm jus' sayin'

Tara

converation?  lmao   Your right don't use spell check last time you made the whole place go down.  Wheres Foxx...Shes probably drooling because her man was awesome tonight..I wonder if she will call Mr Foxx , Elliott in her sleep?  :-\

Libra

Quote from: Tara on April 25, 2006, 08:06:51 PM
converation?  lmao   Your right don't use spell check last time you made the whole place go down.  Wheres Foxx...Shes probably drooling because her man was awesome tonight..I wonder if she will call Mr Foxx , Elliott in her sleep?  :-\

Eeeeek! I hope not!  I have no more spare bedrooms for wayward girlfriends.

Bailey

Kellie was awful, if she doesn't got this week there is a big problem >:(

Tara

She totally sucked...And she knew it againnnnnnnn

Ok I called in for Kat tonight and the first couple of times it kept telling me to deposit the correct amount of coins...I wonder wtf was up with that.

LastCall

I think Kellie saw her last stage presence
 I still like Taylor  and WHAT is up with Paula crying what a idiot :x

Helen

Tonight was definately a weird one. Elliott really did himself proud. Outstanding performance. Chris should not be in the bottom 3 this week with his performance. Kat.....what was up with that yellow dress and the cleavage? We get enough of that from Paula. I didn't think she was as bad as the judges said. Taylor was ok. Paris...i wasn't impressed and that lipstick was just so....strange. Kellie.....I'll leave this one for Foxx. She'll do a much better job of ripping it apart than I could ever hope to.
Bottom 3.....Paris, Kellie and Kat.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview