PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 06:40:37 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

SaintHiρρo

Tara, stop replying in the middle of other people comments. Trying to find out what you're saying is driving me insane!  >:D

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 26, 2006, 07:49:47 AM
Tara, stop replying in the middle of other people comments. Trying to find out what you're saying is driving me insane!  >:D

Lmao...Sorry I fixed it...Hey you can't look good and have brains to can you?  Sheesh
Actually I hate doing quotes they get to long. I try to erase some of it first..It won't happen again St.Hippo   ;)

Libra

Quote from: Tara on April 26, 2006, 07:55:31 AM

Lmao...Sorry I fixed it...Hey you can't look good and have brains to can you?  Sheesh
Actually I hate doing quotes they get to long. I try to erase some of it first..It won't happen again St.Hippo   ;)

He sure is feisty today, ain't he? 

I'll bet anyone the next premie badge album that Paris goes home tonight.  Any takers?  >:D

foxx

Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 26, 2006, 08:00:11 AM

I'll bet anyone the next premie badge album that Paris goes home tonight.  Any takers?  >:D

You're on...I actually think FOX is gonna take it upon themselves to send Pickler the eff home.  I don't even care if they cheat at this point.  Gawd she's awful...

Tara

Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 26, 2006, 08:00:11 AM

Gawd forbid I almost got in the middle of a quote and would be scolded in front of gawd and everyone else that loves me. I  <3 Hippo .  Actually Lib I am hoping Pickles. Knowing Hippo didnt use 100 office phones on auto re-dial there may be hope..Im going to tan bbl

Helen

Interesting info Foxx. Thanks for posting. After Elliott's performance last night if he lands in the bottom 3 something is seriously wrong. He even brought Paula to tears and I know she gets emotional but with good reason yesterday. He was truly amazing.  :D

SaintHiρρo

LoL, lets hope that chart is true and Pickles sticks around for yet another week!

foxx

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 26, 2006, 08:17:03 AM
LoL, lets hope that chart is true and Pickles sticks around for yet another week!

But the margin of error is so undefined...That's why Crusty is lumped in there with Paris...

*crosses toes too...

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: foxx on April 26, 2006, 08:36:05 AM

But the margin of error is so undefined...That's why Crusty is lumped in there with Paris...

*crosses toes too...

I'm hoping the chart is 100% incorrect and ELLIOTT goes home!  :P

foxx

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 26, 2006, 08:39:57 AM

*crosses toes too...

>:D  Hippo!  Back on the list for you...

Libra

Quote from: foxx on April 26, 2006, 08:50:46 AM

*crosses toes too...

LMAO!  When did her ever get OFF the list?

Tara

Oh gawd...Now Pickles is here yelling for Hippo  :)) :))

foxx

Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 26, 2006, 08:58:32 AM
Quote from: foxx on April 26, 2006, 08:50:46 AM

*crosses toes too...

LMAO!  When did her ever get OFF the list?

lol...Unfortunately, I enjoy Hippo too much to keep him on the list permanently.  So off he comes on Thurs./Fri...and Back he goes on Tues./Wed.

>:D

And Tara...omg...she totally would call him "Hypo".  Dumb Hick.

foxx

This is mostly for me, to prove that Zabbasearch is a crock...because I can't find the link to the article which exposed it...

Anywho, This is what they are saying the vote totals are...Wanna bet they change after the results show?

In this scenario...Paris and Taylor are the bottom two, with Elliott or Chris as the third.  No effing way.

Tara

I don't believe that one...Kat and Pickles didn't get the highest scores I'm sure but who knows right? Pickles had her skanky butt up in the top 3 last week after she "butchered" yet another song.

Tara

Ok...Heres something I found..Does this match anything?

Taylor Hicks 46.184
1-3
Chris Daughtry 45.262
2-4 (B3)
Elliott Yamin 42.087
3-4 (B3)
Katharine McPhee 38.845
5-6 (B3)
Kellie Pickler 34.398
5-6 (B3)
Paris Bennett 31

foxx

Yeah...I mean, the judges attacking her probably made her hard core fans vote harder...and I am sure drooling men everywhere were voting for her because you could see her bajingo when the dress split, but 28% of the votes?  Don't think so...

I seriously need someone to take my internet access away.  I have been at work for 6 hours and have done nothing but look at crap online...

HELP!   ;:"

Helen

Here's another link to zaba's results and they don't make any sense. You're right Foxx that after the show they will change their charts.
http://www.zabasearch.com/ai_stats2.jpeg

I decided to post the chart since they change it to their convenience.

stewieG

Ok this is the police drop the remote and step away from the tv.......LOL ;:"

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview