PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 06:37:12 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

tja7704

I don't know if I missed it at all...
Has either Kellie or Taylor been in the bottom 3?

Libra

Quote from: foxx on April 26, 2006, 10:56:05 AM
Yeah...I mean, the judges attacking her probably made her hard core fans vote harder...and I am sure drooling men everywhere were voting for her because you could see her bajingo when the dress split, but 28% of the votes?  Don't think so...

I seriously need someone to take my internet access away.  I have been at work for 6 hours and have done nothing but look at crap online...

HELP!   ;:"

Holy CRAP!  I'm doing the same thing.  I've shopped, looked at dumb stuff, wrote on here and on Pogo, I haven't played a game or ANYTHING. 

Helen

Quote from: tja7704 on April 26, 2006, 11:07:38 AM
I don't know if I missed it at all...
Has either Kellie or Taylor been in the bottom 3?

I think you're correct that neither of them has been in the bottom 3.....YET. Hopefully tonight Kellie will be there.

tja7704

Libra

foxx

Quote from: Tara on April 26, 2006, 10:53:24 AM
Ok...Heres something I found..Does this match anything?

Taylor Hicks 46.184
1-3
Chris Daughtry 45.262
2-4 (B3)
Elliott Yamin 42.087
3-4 (B3)
Katharine McPhee 38.845
5-6 (B3)
Kellie Pickler 34.398
5-6 (B3)
Paris Bennett 31

yeah...this is the Dial Idol from last night... The updated one is posted a page or two back...

Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 26, 2006, 11:12:08 AM

Holy CRAP!  I'm doing the same thing.  I've shopped, looked at dumb stuff, wrote on here and on Pogo, I haven't played a game or ANYTHING. 

lol...I forgot it was even badge day...until I saw your message saying you forgot too!

Tara

That site is funny...Theres 7 pages of pictures in there..I was so LMAO...I wish we could post them there..I see Lib tried to post one..I can't read the writing. Foxx I sent you link in pogo messages..make sure you look at all the pages there great..Its a good laugh for the day !!

foxx

SaintHiρρo

lol, have I told you how much I heart you Lib? The 1st one was great but the second one.... made my day!

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 26, 2006, 11:33:38 AM
lol, have I told you how much I heart you Lib? The 1st one was great but the second one.... made my day!

OMG...lmfaooooooooooooo

Libra

Quote from: Tara on April 26, 2006, 11:34:27 AM
Quote from: SaintHippo on April 26, 2006, 11:33:38 AM

OMG...lmfaooooooooooooo

My head's about to pop off because I'm trying to stifle a HUGE gigglesnort!  OMG!!!!!!

foxx

Seriously...someone please drive the 22-24 hours and break my mouse using hand! 

okay...anyway...Like I said earlier, wasn't able to find the article re: Zabbasearch.  However, I did find this...

"Zabasearch measures hits and internet searches for the contestants.  Kat's surge is likely just about certain folks trolling the internet for soft core **** shots of her cleavage et al."

...which is the basics of what that article said...

Libra

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 26, 2006, 12:14:50 PM
Tee hee!  I can't stop playing with this thing.  Here:

https://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g38/SunnyLibra/Simon.jpg

While I'm flattered, please tell Simon to stop watching me @ the gym while I'm the in shower.

Tara

Omg...I wish we could post that stuff in here...Its to friggen funny.. Im gonna make a Pickles scrapbook for Foxx for her birthday... :)) :))

foxx

Quote from: Tara on April 26, 2006, 12:25:17 PM
Omg...I wish we could post that stuff in here...Its to friggen funny.. Im gonna make a Pickles scrapbook for Foxx for her birthday... :)) :))

OMG...don't you dare!

SaintHiρρo

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview