PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 08:25:47 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 26, 2006, 03:27:31 PM
Quote from: SaintHippo on April 26, 2006, 03:26:10 PM
I don't know if I'm going insane or what but I keep seeing something about a booger and it keep disappearing. I think Lib is trying to make me go insane.

You're not going insane, I AM!!!  I kept loading the wrong pic!!!!  I gotta it now, though.

Grape juice is yummy.

The fact you have more than one picture regarding a booger and talking about grape juice is more than enough to scare me away from the pink panther!

Libra

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 26, 2006, 03:30:46 PM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 26, 2006, 03:27:31 PM
Quote from: SaintHippo on April 26, 2006, 03:26:10 PM
I don't know if I'm going insane or what but I keep seeing something about a booger and it keep disappearing. I think Lib is trying to make me go insane.

You're not going insane, I AM!!!  I kept loading the wrong pic!!!!  I gotta it now, though.

Grape juice is yummy.

The fact you have more than one picture regarding a booger and talking about grape juice is more than enough to scare me away from the pink panther!

It's the only thing there is to drink in this house and I'm trying to convince myself that it's good.  And I couldn't get the quote right in the booger picture.  We OK, now?

Tara

SaintHiρρo

For some unknown reason, on Badge Day & one day after a new game came out... we're playing on KickPickler.com

foxx

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 26, 2006, 03:45:59 PM
For some unknown reason, on Badge Day & one day after a new game came out... we're playing on KickPickler.com

ummm....cause kicking pickler is fun?   :-*

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: foxx on April 26, 2006, 03:49:12 PM

Guess I shouldn't mention that website: www.smellitfromelliott.pu

ClingFree

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 26, 2006, 04:49:10 PM
Quote from: foxx on April 26, 2006, 03:49:12 PM

Guess I shouldn't mention that website: www.smellitfromelliott.pu

:o

ClingFree

Im not happy that NBC is putting up a Dateline Predtors vs American Idol. I love watching those sicko's get busted. But I cant miss who gets voted offf!!!

Tara

Quote from: ClingFree on April 26, 2006, 05:39:46 PM
Im not happy that NBC is putting up a Dateline Predtors vs American Idol. I love watching those sicko's get busted. But I cant miss who gets voted offf!!!

Actually all you have to do is watch the last 2 minutes to see who gets voted off..lol

I want you to know that if Kat goes home I will be crying..Like big crocodile tears..And I won't want to talk to anyone for 2 days.

ClingFree

Quote from: Tara on April 26, 2006, 05:44:03 PM

Actually all you have to do is watch the last 2 minutes to see who gets voted off..lol

I want you to know that if Kat goes home I will be crying..Like big crocodile tears..And I won't want to talk to anyone for 2 days.

But then Id miss Pickles doing something stupid, and thats priceless.

And you dont have to want to talk to us, but we'd stalk you and bug the snot outta you until you gave in!

Libra

Oh please.. who you kidding?

ClingFree

Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 26, 2006, 05:48:25 PM

Woah!!! So lovin that smiley!!!  sooo stole that smiley

Tara

Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 26, 2006, 05:48:25 PM

Thats perfect for Clingy... :)) :))

ClingFree

<Glued to Fox>  and not Foxx .. Get your minds outta the gutter!

Tara

Woo Hoo..I got the food and we don't have to pogo message tonight  :D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview