PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 08:25:20 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

foxx

Quote from: BluRaven on April 27, 2006, 04:45:45 AM
Quote from: foxx on April 26, 2006, 08:07:07 PM
lmmfao...I never really thought today would come!  I am skrunk and not very intellegent right now...I might have something more interesting to say tomorrow...

Right now I gotta kick some people out of my house and go to bed...

BEST. DAY. EVER.    >:D
Awww no more whitty Picklerisms I can make fun of. Now if Bush resigned and a democrat took over, then we'd be in heaven.

So, on paper calamari looks good with sal-mon and I still can't find my lyrics or words!

Ah.  That would be heaven. *sigh*

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: foxx on April 27, 2006, 05:41:21 AM
lmmfao...I never really thought today would come!  I am skrunk and not very intellegent right now...I might have something more interesting to say tomorrow...

Awww no more whitty Picklerisms I can make fun of. Now if Bush resigned and a democrat took over, then we'd be in heaven.

So, on paper calamari looks good with sal-mon and I still can't find my lyrics or words!

Ah.  That would be heaven. *sigh*

I no longer have a purpose for this topic... I'm going back into my cave. Have a good year!

Jonathan

my satt.. has been out all week due to the weather and i didnt get to see any of the shows...is there a site where you can go and listen to this weeks songs?

foxx

Quote from: jrlt on April 27, 2006, 08:38:46 AM
my satt.. has been out all week due to the weather and i didnt get to see any of the shows...is there a site where you can go and listen to this weeks songs?

rickey.org

Kelly

BYE BYE KELLIE!! Happiest AI moment for me...also was pleased they apologized to Kat because yes they were too rough on her...she was good....Elliot was the best of course and he was sweetly crying but I bet they ALL knew it was coming.....And she kept yappin and we didn't have to hear her sing again...yippppeeee!!!

Now we are down to the 5 best .....I'm crossing my fingers for Elliot n Kat to be the final 2 but who knows they are all good enough to be the final 2

Helen

Quote from: KsArt on April 27, 2006, 11:33:24 AM
BYE BYE KELLIE!! Happiest AI moment for me...also was pleased they apologized to Kat because yes they were too rough on her...she was good....Elliot was the best of course and he was sweetly crying but I bet they ALL knew it was coming.....And she kept yappin and we didn't have to hear her sing again...yippppeeee!!!

Now we are down to the 5 best .....I'm crossing my fingers for Elliot n Kat to be the final 2 but who knows they are all good enough to be the final 2

A lot of people were happy to see Kellie go and it was time. I'm just glad that the apology to Kat didn't come too late!!!

foxx

I am a bit up in the air on this whole apology to Kat thing...It seemed a bit...icky.

I think they are starting to pimp her to be the winner...and made Simon say (tee hee) that.

LastCall

to late the votes were in IMO for Kathy what did Simon get scolded
  WHAT a joke this show is starting to be :-\

Libra

I was just having a happy little day dream, there. 

Helen

Foxx, I like your new picture of Elliott.  O0

foxx

Quote from: Helen on April 27, 2006, 12:57:01 PM

Thanks...I am a little worried about myself though...I am so incredibly obsessed with his voice...that I think he's way hotter in my brain than "on paper"...I guess that happens though.

Libra

Quote from: foxx on April 27, 2006, 01:29:04 PM

Thanks...I am a little worried about myself though...I am so incredibly obsessed with his voice...that I think he's way h**** in my brain than "on paper"...I guess that happens though.

LMAO!  You've done "thought" him purdy! (as opposed to "drinking" him purdy?  Get it?)  Nevermind. That was lame.

Where's Tara?  :'(

foxx

Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 27, 2006, 01:44:08 PM

Thanks...I am a little worried about myself though...I am so incredibly obsessed with his voice...that I think he's way h**** in my brain than "on paper"...I guess that happens though.

LMAO!  You've done "thought" him purdy! (as opposed to "drinking" him purdy?  Get it?)  Nevermind. That was lame.

I don't know...she's been scarce lately...

Oh, and why is H o t t e R  a banned word?

ClingFree

I think ... thats because personality makes someone incredibly attractive. Okay if its just me, thats possible - but thats my 2 cents!

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: foxx on April 27, 2006, 02:18:29 PM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 27, 2006, 01:44:08 PM

I don't know...she's been scarce lately...

Oh, and why is H o t t e R  a banned word?

It's a banned for the same reason l0ttery is.... it contains the word 0tter and that itself is a banned word on this site (don't ask why as the reason itself is too complicated)

foxx

Quote from: ClingFree on April 27, 2006, 02:31:53 PM

I think ... thats because personality makes someone incredibly attractive. Okay if its just me, thats possible - but thats my 2 cents!

I agree...I guess that's why...what a frickin peanut he is...he even cried when Crusty Pickles left.   :-*

triniqueen27

sheese my girl Paris
        is hanging on
                    by a thread

hang tight g/f you got this far

Helen

I saw Lisa Tucker on the OC tonight. It was a very very tiny part and sort of cheesy but hey, it's a start. She's a really cute girl and I wish her nothing but good luck.  O0

Tara

Do you need the community snot rag?

Tara

Quote from: foxx on April 27, 2006, 11:56:32 AM
I am a bit up in the air on this whole apology to Kat thing...It seemed a bit...icky.

I think they are starting to pimp her to be the winner...and made Simon say (tee hee) that.

Hey woman !!!  They pimped Pickles and Chris ...I don't think Kat got any pimpin in the beginning ...Nobody really knows that much about her...At work today everyone was talking about AI...and everyone I talked to was glad that Pickles was gone...At my daughters ball game tonight...same thing...everyone was talking about it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview