PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 08:25:12 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

tigereyes

Ok thanks Foxx. Should be a good week.

The past 2 weeks it's made me so nervous when I see Elliott in the bottom 2. I'm not ready for him to leave yet.

Tara

Quote from: foxx on April 28, 2006, 10:35:39 AM
Quote from: Helen on April 28, 2006, 10:31:09 AM
Quote from: foxx on April 28, 2006, 10:16:55 AM
lol @ Libra...

No, Helen, I don't believe she sang...I didn't see it myself, I got that info from elsewhere...

For those of you on the fence with your Elliott love (which I have a hard time comprehending...), here is an excellent article...

http://www.foxesonidol.com/cgi-bin/ae.pl?mode=1&article=article1885.art&page=1

Great article Foxx.....pretty much what you've been saying about him all season.  O0 (you sure you didn't write the article?)  :))

lol...I did find it kind of a co-inky-dink that it was written on "Foxes on Idol"...If it had been FOXXES on Idol, then... ;)

Gawd !!  Foxx is so sappy when it comes to Elliott...lmfao  I love being sappy and 16 again don't you?

:-* :-*

I want Homer...

Helen

lol @ Libra...

No, Helen, I don't believe she sang...I didn't see it myself, I got that info from elsewhere...

For those of you on the fence with your Elliott love (which I have a hard time comprehending...), here is an excellent article...

Great article Foxx.....pretty much what you've been saying about him all season.  O0 (you sure you didn't write the article?)  :))

lol...I did find it kind of a co-inky-dink that it was written on "Foxes on Idol"...If it had been FOXXES on Idol, then... ;)

Good find either way!!  O0  It makes a lot of valid points. :D

ClingFree

Quote from: foxx on April 28, 2006, 10:28:07 AM
Quote from: Tigereyes on April 28, 2006, 10:23:35 AM
I don't see what's so special about Kat myself. I was hoping she would have been kicked off weeks ago. That's just my opinion though. I just love Elliott and Taylor. Chris did pretty good this week. It was getting a little boring with him always doing rock. I liked his performance this week. I'm thinking Paris is next to go.

Does anyone know what they're singing next week?

Hi, I am Foxx.  President of The Elliott Fan Club...come, join me!  lol

No Idea what songs yet...but they have to pick one from the year they were born:
Taylor-1976
Elliott-1978
Chris-1979
Kat-1984
Paris-1988 (which makes me feel exceptionally old)

...and then one from this weeks Billboard top 10 lists...(Modern Rock, R&B, Jazz, Adult Contemporary, Hot 100...etc.)

Wow .. aside from the fact that I am older than every single one of em   :x   I think this could be fun!

Helen

Quote from: foxx on April 28, 2006, 10:28:07 AM
No Idea what songs yet...but they have to pick one from the year they were born:
Taylor-1976
Elliott-1978
Chris-1979
Kat-1984
Paris-1988 (which makes me feel exceptionally old)

Thanks for this info. I didn't realize that Elliott was born in '78. He looks younger (that's a good thing). O0

foxx

Quote from: Tara on April 28, 2006, 10:37:42 AM
lol @ Libra...

Gawd !!  Foxx is so sappy when it comes to Elliott...lmfao  I love being sappy and 16 again don't you?

:-* :-*

I want Homer...

Lol...I know how you feel...12!

Tara

krispy

Quote from: LastCall on April 27, 2006, 05:06:11 AM
Well finally
 Miss Pickler  is gone You people are just to funny.  
   I think now it will be more interesting I will pick now Kathrine & Paris
     One of them  will be gone next week <<  the  winners will be EITHER
           Elliot.Taylor, Chris , No female this year << sorry  :-\ and I mean no offense. :)

commit yourself to something and make a choice, lol  :))

foxx

Tara

Vftw under Taylor shopchops or something like that..they only have a few of them there...theres a good one that has Simon shirtless bent over Taylor from behind..but I shouldn't post it...lol

foxx

Quote from: Tara on April 28, 2006, 12:44:56 PM
Vftw under Taylor shopchops or something like that..they only have a few of them there...theres a good one that has Simon shirtless bent over Taylor from behind..but I shouldn't post it...lol

lol...I gotta go check that out...

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 28, 2006, 12:24:44 PM
Taylor is a true Kick Pickler fan...

OMG, that is just too funny!!!  :))  :))

Tara

I come to Foxx with peice offerings...I bring 5 of them in hopes for the next 3 weeks she doesn't slam Kat for not being perfect ( for christs sakes Mr Foxx loves her )

1. I bring address labels

2.I bring a poster to hang on your ceiling over your bed

3. I bring another poster for the side wall of your room since you sleep on your side

4. I bring buttons to wear each and everyday of the week

5. And last but not least ...I bring you a one of a kind campaign button that I will wear on Tuesday nights but I can't tell where I will be wearing it...lol

Admit it?  You love me ....

foxx

lol...I do love you...

Thanks for the peace offering...I promise not to slam Kat!

(But Mr. Foxx only loves her for her McBoobs.) ;)

Tara

Helen

Foxx, that sounds like a bribe!!  :))  :)) What are you going to do if Elliott and Kat are the final 2?  :o You know you won't be able to refrain from saying something about her (Kat).  :)) :))

foxx

lol...I just looked at all of those pics again...Figured out why I was confused by my new lust over Elliott...

Man, he was ug.  Hot now!

Libra

foxx

Quote from: Helen on April 28, 2006, 01:27:11 PM
Foxx, that sounds like a bribe!!  :))  :)) What are you going to do if Elliott and Kat are the final 2?  :o You know you won't be able to refrain from saying something about her (Kat).  :)) :))

I am pretty sure that will never happen.

Helen

Quote from: foxx on April 28, 2006, 01:32:49 PM
Quote from: Helen on April 28, 2006, 01:27:11 PM

I am pretty sure that will never happen.

What part? Elliott and Kat in the final 2?  :o

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview