PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 08:22:19 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonathan

Quote from: Jackpotloser on April 30, 2006, 03:38:31 PM

thats awesome lol where did you find it?

umm, got this at photo bucket,typed in american idol in their search and a lot of stuff on AI comes up :)
[/quote]

cool ill have to check it out

Helen

Helen

Has anyone found the song selection for tomorrow night?

foxx

POSSIBLE SPOILERS...as usual...don't scroll down if you don't want to know...

Katherine: Current Billboard Song: "Black Horse and the Cherry Tree" by KT Tunstall (sp?)...this one was confirmed by Ms. Tunstall herself on her MySpace Page...

Helen

Thanks Foxx.   O0  Knowing you, you'll keep searching till you get the whole scoop.... :))

foxx

OMG...people are so dumb.  Remember how I said the posters over at the AI "official" forums were just a bunch of unrestrained 12 year olds?  Yeah, somehow they got worse.

Apparently, the posters at a blog I frequent decided that it would be fun to make up an entire list of fake "spoilers" for tomorrow's show.  They just randomly pulled chit out of their asses and then made up a list...with one exception...they added Kat's confirmed song choice to the list to give it some credibility. 

Well, everyone over at the AI boards is just frickin frantic, mostly because the songs they put on the fake list suck.  There must be 15 threads on Elliott's board alone talking about how bad the choices are...

SO finally, someone posts that the entire list is a fake...and they ignore her/him!  They go right on talking about the fake songs and how Elliott could sing the phone book and make it okay...

So I decide to go check out the other contestants boards...and its like they all share the same brain!  Same thing, someone posts "Hey dumbasses, the list is fake"...and they continue to prattle on about how "Chris will rock out to that song"...or "Kat will totally pull that off"...

I am gigglesnorting my ass off at all of them.  Morons. 

Just so you don't get fooled if you go looking for it...This is the fake list, with the exception of Kat's current song...

Katharine-"Against All Odds" and "Black Horse and a Cherry Tree"
Elliott-"On Broadway" and "Save The Last Dance For Me"
Taylor-"Play That Funky Music" and "Who Says You Can't Go Home"
Paris- "Kiss" and "SOS"
Chris- "I Want You To Want Me" and "Right Here"

LMAO...someone needs to go over there and smack some sense into them...Where is Tara (cause you know she is a member) when you need her?

Libra

OMFG!! And Tara is in JUST the mood for it, too.  :))

foxx

Helen

Yikes Foxx....have they nothing better to do than make up fake chit?

I was on the boards the night Mandisa went home and swore I'd never go back again.

Guess we'll have to wait till they actually sing tomorrow.

Good luck to the remaining 5.  :D

foxx

Quote from: Helen on May 01, 2006, 02:41:36 PM
Yikes Foxx....have they nothing better to do than make up fake chit?

I was on the boards the night Mandisa went home and swore I'd never go back again.

Guess we'll have to wait till they actually sing tomorrow.

Good luck to the remaining 5.  :D

I actually think the fake list idea is hysterical...because it proved a point.  Those people at the "scary place" are insane!  Like 20 people posted "hey, the list is a bunch of chit" and these idiots just go on talking...

If you wish to maintain your sanity...stay the eff away from them...Oh, and the newest "poll" on the site? 
WHICH ONE OF THE BOYS DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST KISSER---Gives you the age range though...gawd.

Helen

It is a very very scary place. One night was enough for me.  :P

Who was winning the poll for "best kisser"? And please don't say Simon.... >:D   :))

Tara

Quote from: foxx on May 01, 2006, 11:12:34 AM
POSSIBLE SPOILERS...as usual...don't scroll down if you don't want to know...

Katherine: Current Billboard Song: "Black Horse and the Cherry Tree" by KT Tunstall (sp?)...this one was confirmed by Ms. Tunstall herself on her MySpace Page...

I haven't heard this song on the radio but it does play on VH1 alot.  I like it.  I don't know about her doing it. But its a good song.

You can hear it here.

http://myspace.com/kttunstall   Its the 2nd song down

Tara

Quote from: foxx on May 01, 2006, 01:21:39 PM

LMAO...someone needs to go over there and smack some sense into them...Where is Tara (cause you know she is a member) when you need her?

LMAO   I went over there today and made 2 comments.  I put on in for my girl Kat and I put one in for Elliott.
Elliotts is in the one where you just pick   Chris or Elliott.

Quote from: foxx on May 01, 2006, 01:32:07 PM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 01, 2006, 01:25:40 PM
OMFG!! And Tara is in JUST the mood for it, too.  :))

I know!   ;:"

Gawd wasn't I though?   I wonder what your first clue was?   :)) :))     Morons !!! 

Tara

Taylor sings the producers choice.

Twinkle, twinkle little star...whoa baby....How I wonder what you are....whooo hooo...Up above the world so high, so high, so high....Like a diamond in that big, yeah, that big, big blue sky......Twinkle, twinkle little star....whoa baby....How I wonder, yes, I do wonder....oh yeah I wonder...what...you, yes, you, yes youuuuuuuuuu......ARE............

foxx

Quote from: Tara on May 02, 2006, 01:59:35 AM

LMAO   I went over there today and made 2 comments.  I put on in for my girl Kat and I put one in for Elliott.

lmmfao...I knew you were a member over there!  Tee hee!

Tara

Quote from: foxx on May 02, 2006, 05:53:15 AM

You know what I haven't talked all year.  I have 2 posts. My name is the same as my email addy name. You will see I only have 2 posts..Both of which I made yesterday. I really talked alot Season 2 with Claymates but I couldn't remember what my name was...lol 

You are talking about IDOL boards right?  Because I am not a member at the looney bin VFTW

foxx

Quote from: Tara on May 02, 2006, 05:58:41 AM
Quote from: foxx on May 02, 2006, 05:53:15 AM

You know what I haven't talked all year.  I have 2 posts. My name is the same as my email addy name. You will see I only have 2 posts..Both of which I made yesterday. I really talked alot Season 2 with Claymates but I couldn't remember what my name was...lol 

You are talking about IDOL boards right?  Because I am not a member at the looney bin VFTW

Yeah...I was referring to the AI boards...lol  I'll keep my eyes out for your posts...

...as for that song for Kat?  I only really enjoy her singing voice when she is bluesy and not reaching for notes she can't hit...so, I think it might be a good one for her...

I CAN'T WAIT FOR TONIGHT!  I AM SUCH A NERD!

Tara

I'm worried about her singing that to.  I will PM you my name and pw if you want it for AI boards?

ClingFree

I finished laundry, and have fresh drool towels if anyone needs them.   ;)

Homer

Quote from: ClingFree on May 02, 2006, 10:43:30 AM
I finished laundry, and have fresh drool towels if anyone needs them.   ;)

Thanks for the offer but Tara makes me wear a bib. :P :))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview