PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 08:35:42 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

ClingFree

Quote from: Homer on May 02, 2006, 11:17:15 AM
Quote from: ClingFree on May 02, 2006, 10:43:30 AM
I finished laundry, and have fresh drool towels if anyone needs them.   ;)

Thanks for the offer but Tara makes me wear a bib. :P :))

You dont even want to know the visuals that I just got. I think Im blind.

Helen

Tightie whities and a bib....lol :))

foxx

lmao...nice one Homer..

foxx

So get this...Taylor is allegedly actually singing "Play that Funky Music (white boy)" and a frickin Beatles song "Something".  Here's his clarification for why he can get away with the Beatles song...because Joe frickin cocker has an album out right now, on the adult contemporary top10, on which he covers that song.

I hope that Simon rips him a new one.  The frickin point of the theme this week, Mr. Thinks-he's-untouchable, is to show what kind of CURRENT music you would be most likely to put out yourself.  I can't believe the brass bound ones on this man.  Ew.  I now hate him.

...and Play that funky music?  So you can dance around and look like a giant ass?  Great.  Glad that someone has decided to fill Pickles shoes. 

Ew.

Tara

Quote from: foxx on May 02, 2006, 11:27:03 AM
So get this...Taylor is allegedly actually singing "Play that Funky Music (white boy)" and a frickin Beatles song "Something".  Here's his clarification for why he can get away with the Beatles song...because Joe frickin cocker has an album out right now, on the adult contemporary top10, on which he covers that song.

I hope that Simon rips him a new one.  The frickin point of the theme this week, Mr. Thinks-he's-untouchable, is to show what kind of CURRENT music you would be most likely to put out yourself.  I can't believe the brass bound ones on this man.  Ew.  I now hate him.

...and Play that funky music?  So you can dance around and look like a giant ass?  Great.  Glad that someone has decided to fill Pickles shoes. 

Ew.

If you remember last year when they had to do Top 10 they came up with some weird music.  It can be Top 10 off any board anywhere.

foxx

Yes...but come on.  Stretch a little bit Taylor.  Act like you give a chit what AI viewers think.  Ew.  Hate. 

Tara

Quote from: foxx on May 02, 2006, 11:30:20 AM
Yes...but come on.  Stretch a little bit Taylor.  Act like you give a chit what AI viewers think.  Ew.  Hate. 

I want to hear 5 NEW songs

SaintHiρρo

I said I was leaving this topic alone but I lied. Taylor is the next to go. There is no doubt about it. I can tell you that even before I see tonight's show (I'm not watching it). He's not exactly "American Idol" material, he doesn't have that "it" factor people will want to vote for. Pickles had much more it "it" and she doesn't even know what "it" is! There is a reason why he's the new "VFTW" person... he's horrible. Ladies and gents, he is the Weakest Link.... goodbye!

foxx

OMG...Dateline, PogoCheats...Hippo and Foxx agree on something AI related!

Do you like my new signature?
>:D

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: foxx on May 02, 2006, 11:37:18 AM
OMG...Dateline, PogoCheats...Hippo and Foxx agree on something AI related!

Do you like my new signature?
>:D

OMG, we did agree on something. Someone add that to the newsletter, stat! Great signature.

Tara

foxx

Quote from: Tara on May 02, 2006, 11:40:07 AM
OMG FOXX ...Shes not playing is she !!

>:D  You know I have to re-direct the hate...It just doesn't "poof" into the atmosphere...

...There is truly a reason he is VFTW. 

Tara

Libra

Awwww  Do they have those cute little Taylor dolls with the balloons you can make him say what you want him to say?  I miss playing with the Pickle doll.

SaintHiρρo

Oh, I would watch just so I could drink. I'll be done by the end of his 1st song!

Tara

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 02, 2006, 11:48:03 AM
Awwww  Do they have those cute little Taylor dolls with the balloons you can make him say what you want him to say?  I miss playing with the Pickle doll.

Good one...

Helen

Quote from: foxx on May 02, 2006, 11:48:57 AM
Found your new drinking game sistas...

Foxx.....that was too funny.  :))

Here it is Tara.

Tara

Libra

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview