PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 04:26:54 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on May 03, 2006, 06:32:59 PM
I just about had an effin coronary when they announced Elliott in the final two! Glad he made it through to next week!

Elliott didn't belong in the bottom 2.

Well Elvis week next week !!

Libra

Quote from: Tara on May 03, 2006, 06:35:12 PM

Trini and Sweet....

I'm sorry your girl went home tonight. I thought she did pretty good last night. She will be just fine. Shes young and a very good singer.  I sure wish Taylor would of went first instead.

Anyways, heres some  <3

Ditto what she said.  <3 <3 <3

Tara

Lib...I have been staring at your baby and I just noticed he moves his eyebrows. I love that little squirt.   8)

Libra

Quote from: Tara on May 03, 2006, 06:42:16 PM
Lib...I have been staring at your baby and I just noticed he moves his eyebrows. I love that little squirt.   8)

LMAO!  Well, he  <3 you too  :-*

Bare!  Check your pogo mail!  And I need your other pogo name.  For some reason, I don't  have it.  :o

triniqueen27

Sweet_Karamel

Quote from: Tara on May 03, 2006, 06:35:12 PM

Trini and Sweet....

I'm sorry your girl went home tonight. I thought she did pretty good last night. She will be just fine. Shes young and a very good singer.  I sure wish Taylor would of went first instead.

Anyways, heres some  <3

Ty Tara and Sunny..... Yes! Paris was good last night.Why........I'm not sure I want to watch any more of it. Again thanks for the luv.

Helen

Quote from: Tara on May 03, 2006, 06:36:22 PM

Well Elvis week next week !!

If they are going to sing his songs.....I can see Taylor doing "Jailhouse Rock"

foxx

First...Trini and Sweet...I am so sorry...Paris did not deserve to go yet...She will be just fine though...Rich history of strong singers in her family...some label will snatch her up soon!  They'd be fools not to.

Second...OMG...I thought I was gonna have a frickin heart attack!  Isn't he just the cutest little thing though?  Gives the Princess P a big hug, dances with her on her sing out...He definitely should win because he's the frickin cutest thing ever!  (Okay...I need to take my ass over to the scary AI boards if I am gonna act like I'm twelve...I know...)

Ew.  Taylor.  How do we get rid of him?

That Ford pimpmercial was hilarious.  I love that skateboarding bulldog. 

Lib?  So you're an Elliott fan now?   :-*  (your PM was frickin hysterical, btw.)

Tara

Sheesh my cable is slow.. I thought I would never get in here. Comcast is starting to really suck big ones.

I haven't spoke in here all day.  I thought I could make a lame post because thats all I have seen for about 7 hours.. Is that rude?  Probably.

foxx

Quote from: Tara on May 04, 2006, 08:30:41 PM
Sheesh my cable is slow.. I thought I would never get in here. Comcast is starting to really suck big ones.

I haven't spoke in here all day.  I thought I could make a lame post because thats all I have seen for about 7 hours.. Is that rude?  Probably.

BWAH...

You could have remarked on how dorky your friend foxx is...ya know, the fangirl with the "I  <3 Elliott" tee shirt on? 
OMG...They should so let us change that I  <3 Pogo shirt to heart whatever the hell we want to...I would so sport that one every day!

Tara

LMAO @ your I   <3  Elliott shirt.  :))

It's ok Foxxy I know all about that   ;::  love crap... :))

Actually it isn't really crap !!!   :P

SaintHiρρo

Just when you thought I had nothing more to say regarding old Idols....

<a href="http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060505/tv_nm/lifetime_dc_1">"'Idol" champ Fantasia playing herself in TV movie</a>

Clink on the link above to read about it

krispy

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 05, 2006, 11:21:26 AM

<a href="http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060505/tv_nm/lifetime_dc_1">"'Idol" champ Fantasia playing herself in TV movie</a>

i didnt think she was all that interesting on idol, now why on earth would i want to watch a movie about her  :))

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 05, 2006, 11:21:26 AM

Thanks for sharing. Any Idol news is good news.   O0

Tara

Quote from: PogoLovinMonkey on May 02, 2006, 07:58:23 PM
Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere, but Kellie Pickler's Dad, Clyde "Bo" Pickler Jr. has gotten out of jail.

Surrounded by reporters, Clyde "Bo" Pickler Jr., 41, said: "Being in the position I've been in, I can't take any credit for what Kellie's done. She's accomplished a lot in her 19 years of life, and I'm extremely proud of her – I'm going to try and patch up a few burned bridges."

Yea I read that article and she also has forgiven her mother ( whom must of come out of the woodwork since her daughter is making money) whom left her when she was 2.

Tara

Quote from: PogoLovinMonkey on May 02, 2006, 08:03:02 PM
I also just heard that Matt Rogers of Season 3 and his wife Teri have welcomed their first baby boy! (Late, I know)

Brayden Douglas Rogers was born on April 16. He weighed 8 lbs. and was 21 inches long.

Thanks for sharing. I remember him.. He was the Pro Football player.

The seasons almost over which totally breaks my heart...I guess to keep this thread alive we will have to watch " Where are they now"  On the TV guide channel with that annoying Kimberly Caldwell, whom makes me  :x

foxx

Quote from: Tara on May 06, 2006, 12:37:08 PM
I also just heard that Matt Rogers of Season 3 and his wife Teri have welcomed their first baby boy! (Late, I know)

Brayden Douglas Rogers was born on April 16. He weighed 8 lbs. and was 21 inches long.

The seasons almost over which totally breaks my heart...I guess to keep this thread alive we will have to watch " Where are they now"  On the TV guide channel with that annoying Kimberly Caldwell, whom makes me  :x

Yeah...three more weeks and then...we will forget most of their names...how sad...

That Matt Rogers kid co-reports with Mikela (sp?) Gordon on "American Idol Extra"...it airs on the Fox Reality Channel (yes, they did go there.) on Thursdays.  Real cute behind the scenes stuff, sometimes.

Ew. I hated Kimberly Caldwell 4 years ago...and surprise, surprise...I still do. 

Tara

Quote from: foxx on May 06, 2006, 02:43:25 PM
Quote from: Tara on May 06, 2006, 12:37:08 PM

Yeah...three more weeks and then...we will forget most of their names...how sad...

That Matt Rogers kid co-reports with Mikela (sp?) Gordon on "American Idol Extra"...it airs on the Fox Reality Channel (yes, they did go there.) on Thursdays.  Real cute behind the scenes stuff, sometimes.

Ew. I hated Kimberly Caldwell 4 years ago...and surprise, surprise...I still do. 

Omg so did I Foxx.  I was glad she went home at #7 .   Loud mouth blonde wench !!!

Tara

Here you go Foxxie

Remember get your tickets early, they do sell out quick !

http://www.americanidol.com/news/2006/04/38.htm

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview