PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 04:55:11 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

foxx

Quote from: Tara on May 06, 2006, 06:37:45 PM
Here you go Foxxie

Remember get your tickets early, they do sell out quick !

http://www.americanidol.com/news/2006/04/38.htm

LMAO...Mr. Foxx would rather die than embarrass himself by going to the AI concert...and none of my friends (besides you guys) watch the frickin show!  Although, I did find one co-worker at the satellite office who does enjoy it...but she's a Taylor fan...so....

:'(  No AI concert for me...besides, I am sure everyone there is actually 12 years old, not just emotionally. 
                                                       ;)

Tara

Quote from: foxx on May 07, 2006, 07:52:03 AM
Here you go Foxxie

LMAO...Mr. Foxx would rather die than embarrass himself by going to the AI concert...and none of my friends (besides you guys) watch the frickin show!  Although, I did find one co-worker at the satellite office who does enjoy it...but she's a Taylor fan...so....

:'(  No AI concert for me...besides, I am sure everyone there is actually 12 years old, not just emotionally. 
                                                       ;)

You know I go to different places to work , so I see alot of people and everyone talks about American Idol.  I would of went to see Clay on that AI tour but it didn't come anywhere near me. I think they pick the places they go by the contestants families. Fantasia has relatives here and thats the only time AI has been here.

If I lived by you ... we would sneak off and go right?  Admit it you would go with me  ;)

LastCall

I know your all happy to see me again  :))
    But this will be Taylor Hicks week.  Tuseday night  Imo gray hair or not don't judge a book  by it's cover. He has the talent and yes the moves as Elvis did  :))
    Go TAYLOR HICKS   Oh by the way (LC) said so :))
        Have a nice day !!!!!

Helen

Quote from: krispy on May 05, 2006, 11:37:29 AM
Quote from: SaintHippo on May 05, 2006, 11:21:26 AM
Just when you thought I had nothing more to say regarding old Idols....

<a href="http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060505/tv_nm/lifetime_dc_1">"'Idol" champ Fantasia playing herself in TV movie</a>

Clink on the link above to read about it

i didnt think she was all that interesting on idol, now why on earth would i want to watch a movie about her  :))

I have to agree with you Krispy.....I didn't like her then and nothing has changed since she "won".  :x

Helen

Quote from: LastCall on May 07, 2006, 08:39:30 AM
I know your all happy to see me again  :))
    But this will be Taylor Hicks week.  Tuseday night  Imo gray hair or not don't judge a book but it's cover. He has the talent and yes the moves as Elvis did  :))
    Go TAYLOR HICKS   Oh by the way (LC) said so :))
        Have a nice day !!!!!

It's sure going to be interesting!!!!!!!!!

foxx

Quote from: Tara on May 07, 2006, 07:58:53 AM
Quote from: foxx on May 07, 2006, 07:52:03 AM
Here you go Foxxie

;)

You know I go to different places to work , so I see alot of people and everyone talks about American Idol.  I would of went to see Clay on that AI tour but it didn't come anywhere near me. I think they pick the places they go by the contestants families. Fantasia has relatives here and thats the only time AI has been here.

If I lived by you ... we would sneak off and go right?  Admit it you would go with me  ;)

:-X...you know we totally would...lol

tigereyes

Hey Foxx,

How's the avatar?? Gotta show my support for Elliott.

Tara

Quote from: Tigereyes on May 07, 2006, 04:25:20 PM
Hey Foxx,

How's the avatar?? Gotta show my support for Elliott.

Shes going to try to steal it for her collection !!

tigereyes

Tara

You guys need to dress your pogo minis up to kinda look like him and advertise to vote for him..lol

I dressed mine up like Pickles for about a week one time.  :))

tigereyes

Tara

I'm serious. Make yourself a guy and use the stage background and fill your profile up with things about Elliott and on your caption put Vote For Elliott.. It will be cute.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on May 07, 2006, 04:31:43 PM
You guys need to dress your pogo minis up to kinda look like him and advertise to vote for him..lol

I dressed mine up like Pickles for about a week one time.  :))

If you're lucky, you may be picked as one of those "Hot Shot" on Pogo (do people really win those things?) and you can get more people to decide to vote for him.

Tara

There ya go.. Thats a good idea.  Now Foxx will probably do it to. I was going to do it for Kat but I figured she will get the boot this week.

tigereyes

tigereyes

That is a good idea.

I think Kat's going home this week too.

Tara

Quote from: Tigereyes on May 07, 2006, 04:47:24 PM
Found a couple more pics

Oh lord, when she sees the winking one shes gonna really act 12  :))

tigereyes

foxx

OMG!  I love them all!  Tigereyes...you are my new favorite PCheater....Muah!

...and I am so going to play with my mini...as soon as I feed the troops...

OMG...He's so frickin yummy...*sigh*

tigereyes

You're welcome Foxx. I love the one of him winking too.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview