PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 02:33:48 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

krispy

Quote from: LastCall on May 09, 2006, 11:09:04 AM
Krispy
  I think it is different looks great It is good to be
   different.

:))

ty

regarding being different..... applied to me, now that could be considered the understatement of the year

Libra

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 09, 2006, 11:10:31 AM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 09, 2006, 11:05:13 AM
Quote from: LastCall on April 23, 2006, 04:46:40 PM
Tara you got married and ur online lol he should have blind folded you then and thrown u off a cliff :))  I have been busy

Wow!  Is that anyway to treat a woman?  Throw her off a cliff?  I guess you don't argue with them you just KILL them, huh?

Nice catch.
              It appears the "nice person" is also 2 faced
                         In terms of when he wants to treat someone nice
                                        Oh wait, I need to add a few of these  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Nice person?  PLEASE!  I saw through the bullcrap from the beginning.  Everytime Chad (yes, I'm openly talking aobut you, Chad. Sue me) said something "nice" and threw in those stupid kissy smileys I wanted to gag. 

LastCall

it's okay Libra
do as you must
I still like you  :)

krispy

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 09, 2006, 11:16:19 AM

Nice person?  PLEASE!  I saw through the bullcrap from the beginning.  Everytime Chad (yes, I'm openly talking aobut you, Chad. Sue me) said something "nice" and threw in those stupid kissy smileys I wanted to gag. 

personally, kissey faces make me ill.   :oo

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: krispy on May 09, 2006, 11:20:53 AM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 09, 2006, 11:16:19 AM

Nice person?  PLEASE!  I saw through the bullcrap from the beginning.  Everytime Chad (yes, I'm openly talking about you, Chad. Sue me) said something "nice" and threw in those stupid kissy smileys I wanted to gag. 

personally, kissey faces make me ill.   :oo

ROFL, he uses them all the time. It really makes you think if someone is hiding something... not that there is anything wrong with that. After all, this is the 21st century (did I get that right? Probably not) and you're open to be whoever and whatever makes you comfortable but come on.... the signs are all right there!

LastCall

I want to wish all you fans
  Good luck with who you like tonight
     I will say once more
        Go Taylor.. I hope he bring's the house down
             Have a nice time everyone.  bye  I won't be home to see this show
                 >:(

foxx

Quote from: LastCall on May 09, 2006, 12:34:53 PM
I want to wish all you fans
  Good luck with who you like tonight
     I will say once more
        Go Taylor.. I hope he bring's the house down
             Have a nice time everyone.  bye  I won't be home to see this show
                 >:(

The house will be brought down on Wednesday night...when Seacrest says..."Taylor...has just left the building"...

Tara

Tara you got married and ur online lol he should have blind folded you then and thrown u off a cliff :))  I have been busy

Wow!  Is that anyway to treat a woman?  Throw her off a cliff?  I guess you don't argue with them you just KILL them, huh?

It sounds like he wanted me dead  :'( :'(

Am I that hateful?   :-\

Tara

Wooooo Hoooooo!!!!! It's Elvis night on American Idol  :D  Will Taylor be able to get down on the floor tonight and go into convulsions?  Just a thought..

foxx

EW!  I didn't know men could have cameltoe! 

EW!
EW!
EW!

Libra

Quote from: foxx on May 09, 2006, 01:53:32 PM
EW!  I didn't know men could have cameltoe! 

EW!
EW!
EW!

Oh GAWD!  DIT-EFFING-TO!  Gross and gag and take it away!

It's bad enough on a girl!  Ew.

Libra

Quote from: Tara on May 09, 2006, 01:50:02 PM

I know, Babycakes.  Don't pay any attention to him.  I have him in ignore mode. 

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 09, 2006, 01:56:57 PM

I know, Babycakes.  Don't pay any attention to him.  I have him in ignore mode. 

I would have him in ignore mode but then I'll run out of things to add to my second site...

...who am I kidding. He has provided a lifetime supply of stuff to add to my site

LastCall

Am I that hateful?   :-\  Hi Tara as you know when I typed that it was all in fun I have no hate
                                    for (anyone) When we use to PM each other a few times you were very nice to me .I would never get out of line. I know my limits. It was said in fun and that is all I can say. I am sorry it turned out like this with you all hating me. I did no wrong. As A man
if I did offended you which I know I did not. I am sorry Take care Tara you are still very funny as I told you in a PM  and on the threads we did have a good laugh at one time   don't hate life is to short   Thanks 

Tara

I swear I was going to stay out of this.............

Now I have to tell the truth outloud since you have called me out in front of everyone. I wouldn't give you  personal information about myself and you got smart mouthed and kind of cocky with me since then.  Your a married man and not my type ( sorry ).  You bring your own troubles on yourself.  In one thread I read today it said that you were here to joke around. Then you turn around in another thread and say something else. If you want to joke thats fine. I can take it, I am a big girl. But when someone jokes back you have to be able to take it . You can't have it both ways. No ones allowed to cry around here unless its me   O0

LastCall

Tara
    Excuse me but I never asked u for personal information  um I was just responding to what
     you just typed in a thread that is all I did

Tara

Quote from: LastCall on May 09, 2006, 02:39:01 PM
Tara
    Excuse me but I never asked u for personal information  um I was just responding to what
     you just typed in a thread that is all I did

Chad...I am talking about when I first started on this forum.  You know what I am talking about. All the PM's. When I said no your attitude changed towards me.  I didn't think my post was that difficult to understand. Thats all I am saying about this ...

Helen

Well, it's just a little over 2 hours till showtime. I haven't seen anyone post the drinking game yet!!

Homer

I have a 64 ounce beer on the way but I still ain't watching this crappy show. :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Homer on May 09, 2006, 02:46:03 PM
I have a 64 ounce beer on the way but I still ain't watching this crappy show. :P

Looks like the party is at Homer's place yet again!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview