PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 12:32:34 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Libra

Quote from: Tara on May 09, 2006, 07:28:30 PM
Quote from: krispy on May 09, 2006, 04:31:37 PM
i think elliot will be disappearing this week.

Why would you say that when you hadn't heard them sing yet?

Wow.. Good point!  

Tara

Quote from: ClingFree on May 09, 2006, 05:28:12 PM
I think Kat did  well. (Shouldnt have admitted she forgot words) ... But one thing I will say about Kat .. she ALWAYS looks like she is having fun!!

Her dress on the 2nd song was hot !  I wish I was a youngin' again   :'(

tigereyes

Quote from: Helen on May 09, 2006, 07:22:11 PM
Quote from: Tara on May 09, 2006, 07:19:55 PM
Elliott and Chris rocked... Im sure I already said that like 20 times..

Yes they did. I'm waiting to hear what Foxx has to say. She's still probably all excited that Elliott did so well.  O0

Same here Helen. I'm sure she was very pleased with how he did tonight. I'm still trying to get through for him. Both of his lines are busy.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 09, 2006, 07:28:47 PM
OH CRAP!  Do you know when it's time to go to bed?  Well, I'll tell y'all.. It's when you report yourself to the moderator.  Lmao!

ROFL, yeah that seems like the perfect time!

Bare

Helen

Quote from: Tigereyes on May 09, 2006, 07:34:05 PM

Yes they did. I'm waiting to hear what Foxx has to say. She's still probably all excited that Elliott did so well.  O0

Same here Helen. I'm sure she was very pleased with how he did tonight. I'm still trying to get through for him. Both of his lines are busy.

Both of Chris' are busy too. Have you gotten through at all?

Tara

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 09, 2006, 05:34:19 PM
Quote from: ClingFree on May 09, 2006, 05:19:01 PM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 09, 2006, 05:16:26 PM
O... M..... GAWD!  I am officially on the Chris Train.  Holy moly, share the drool towel, Cling.

And I am DIGGIN' the Bono look.  Damn!  That man oozes sex appeal.  I need a fan!

I will TOTALLY share. The man is sexy.

Yeah, he is. I have a toy with his name on it.  JUST KIDDING!   

OMG...lmao  I see that !!!  And I bet your not kidding...lmao

Jonathan

yep yep..  i deff think kat will go this time...although i thought that last week 2

Tara

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on May 09, 2006, 05:41:04 PM
The drunken dialing party is in full swing tonight. They keep getting bigger every week. There are 26 phones here this time and a baby pool full of variety beers. We're splitting the phones between Chris and Elliott again. So, everyone's out back getting sloshed waiting to dial and I'm hiding in the study with my white russians listening to Chris sing. He just gets h**** and h**** every week. Don't care what Simon says... the boy can sing!!!

Ok..I'm glad I am not the only drunk here... :))

Libra

Quote from: Tara on May 09, 2006, 07:35:10 PM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 09, 2006, 05:34:19 PM
Quote from: ClingFree on May 09, 2006, 05:19:01 PM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 09, 2006, 05:16:26 PM
O... M..... GAWD!  I am officially on the Chris Train.  Holy moly, share the drool towel, Cling.

And I am DIGGIN' the Bono look.  Damn!  That man oozes sex appeal.  I need a fan!

I will TOTALLY share. The man is sexy.

Yeah, he is. I have a toy with his name on it.  JUST KIDDING!   

OMG...lmao  I see that !!!  And I bet your not kidding...lmao

Gawd!  You ARE catching up.  Bare is too, I see.  And you're right.. I'm NOT kidding.  Of course, I rename it as I see fit.  O0

Tara

Finally I am caught up here... Someone lead me in the right direction to the next thread...hee hee

wow 10 pages ...we did good !!

tigereyes

Quote from: Helen on May 09, 2006, 07:35:03 PM

Nope..I usually give it about 30 minutes after the show before I start voting. This time I gave it an hour and I still can't get through. I tried Chris' lines too and those were busy for me also.

Bare

I'm sooooooo sleepy. I had a very longgggggggggggg day. I have been going none stop since 7am and just got home 20 minutes ago.

Helen

Quote from: Tigereyes on May 09, 2006, 07:41:16 PM

Nope..I usually give it about 30 minutes after the show before I start voting. This time I gave it an hour and I still can't get through. I tried Chris' lines too and those were busy for me also.

I've gotten through on Chris' line about 12 times. I usually get through more but now that there's only 4 contestants left it is harder to get through. They need to give them 3 lines next week for sure!!

Libra

Bare?  You gotta go back about 15 pages and catch up.  There's some funny smelly stuff on here.  Like, Taylor with Camel toe (aka, moose knuckle) and me naming my toys, and Tara being skrunk, and me calling out Lastcall (aka, Chad) and Homer talking about where Tara's tongue has been (Wait! Was that this thread or Jackerz?) and we're all going to Vegas and STUFF!  STUFF STUFF STUFF STUFF!  

Durn, that $120 dollars in my pocket was burning a hole and smelly STUFF!

And, we're all waiting not so patiently for Foxx's recap of tonight's show.  >:D

Tara

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 09, 2006, 07:44:04 PM
Bare?  You gotta go back about 15 pages and catch up.  There's some funny smelly stuff on here.  Like, Taylor with Camel toe (aka, moose knuckle) and me naming my toys, and Tara being skrunk, and me calling out Lastcall (aka, Chad) and Homer talking about where Tara's tongue has been (Wait! Was that this thread or Jackerz?) and we're all going to Vegas and STUFF!  STUFF STUFF STUFF STUFF!  

And, we're all waiting not so patiently for Foxx's recap of tonight's show.  >:D

OMG...Im skrunk...and I love it...lol   I need to go to the Vegas thread now and catch up

tigereyes

Quote from: Helen on May 09, 2006, 07:43:42 PM

I've gotten through on Chris' line about 12 times. I usually get through more but now that there's only 4 contestants left it is harder to get through. They need to give them 3 lines next week for sure!!

I agree...they should give us 3 lines now. It's like this every season. I would like to at least get through a few times for Elliott. Might not be able to now..it's almost 11.

Bare

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 09, 2006, 07:44:04 PM

Ok I will in a minute if I don't fall asleep. I'm trying to catch up in my mail. Oh and you need to clean yours out because its full.

Tara

Helen

Quote from: Tigereyes on May 09, 2006, 07:48:38 PM
Quote from: Helen on May 09, 2006, 07:43:42 PM

I agree...they should give us 3 lines now. It's like this every season. I would like to at least get through a few times for Elliott. Might not be able to now..it's almost 11.

I just got through more in the last 30 minutes than I did in the first hour and a half.  :D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview