PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 12:39:39 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Bare

Quote from: Tara on May 09, 2006, 07:57:23 PM
Hi ya Bare !!! How ya doing?

Good besides my back hurts, my head hurts, and I'm sleepy. I have finals on the 11th, 12th, and 15th. Then I'm off for the summer. I just wish it was over and done with....All and all I'm ready to get out of the house for some wild parties and more!

Tara

Quote from: Bare on May 09, 2006, 07:59:58 PM

Good besides my back hurts, my head hurts, and I'm sleepy. I have finals on the 11th, 12th, and 15th. Then I'm off for the summer. I just wish it was over and done with....All and all I'm ready to get out of the house for some wild parties and more!

So Monday you will finally be done with it all?  Good Luck on your finals   O0

Bare

Quote from: Tara on May 09, 2006, 08:02:11 PM

thanx ;D

Tara

Quote from: Bare on May 09, 2006, 08:12:02 PM

thanx ;D

Yqw... I guess Lib really did go...waaaa waaa

I figured Foxx would make a little entrance before bedtime..

Bare

Quote from: Tara on May 09, 2006, 08:16:21 PM
Quote from: Bare on May 09, 2006, 08:12:02 PM

thanx ;D

Yqw... I guess Lib really did go...waaaa waaa

I figured Foxx would make a little entrance before bedtime..

Well the boy is on pogo so yeah she probably did.

Bare

As of next week I will be a full time groupy in here. LMAO.... I'm out for now good night all.

Helen

Quote from: Bare on May 09, 2006, 08:28:19 PM
As of next week I will be a full time groupy in here. LMAO.... I'm out for now good night all.

G'nite Bare. Good luck with the finals.

foxx

Ummm...yeah.  So, I always read back through what you guys have to say before I begin the rant.  I love love love that you guys picked up the word "skrunk".  When I first typed that, I forgot that you don't all know how I talk.  Skrunk is my favorite word...but I thought for sure someone would say "WTF?  Type much, Foxx?" thinking I just couldn't spell...but I digress...

First of all, I cannot effing believe that Kat got the pimp spot for the THIRD time since the finals began.  Poor little Elliott has only gotten it once.  Six weeks ago.  So after I screamed at the powers that be for that one...

Taylor: Um, yeah.  Go back to Alabama, Tickle McMooseknuckle.  I totally agreed with Simon.  Awful Karaoke version.
Ew.
Chris:  I know a lot of panties made their way to the trash after Chris sang, but I just so didn't enjoy it.  The sunglasses?  Poserific.  Sorry, hurl your fruits and veggies at me, but yuck.  It doesn't help my opinion of him that he used to front a Christian Rock Band.  Poser.  Otherwise, I think his voice is really neat and I love those effing sideburns...Ok, yeah, in retrospect, I would still have his babies.  Eff.  I really thought I had talked myself out of the Chris love.
My future Husband:  Love.  Its really all I can say.  Mr. Foxx was even in awe.  Now, he loves Elliott and all, but he's more of the "I like everybody" variety person.  Good thing he has me to balance him out.  After 3 or 4 weeks of non-stop blathering on about Elliott, he hearts him more than the rest.  Ew.  Not in a Seacrest kinda way.  Anywho, I thought the vocal was phenomenal as usual, and he looked like such a little hottie! Seriously, one of my favorites. Ever. On AI or regular radio.
Kat: Oh, sweet Kat.  Fun, fun, fun...and you looked effing gorgeous as usual.  Forgot some words, little screetchy at the end, but not so bad.  Fun. 

Seacrest's little vest/suit combo was a good look for him?  Right?  Chad...any opinion?

Haylor Ticks Part Deux:  Was anyone else singing "In the ghetto..." in a Eric Cartman falsetto while watching that?  I was gigglepeeing too much to even really listen...Mr. Foxx gigglesnotted his beer.  It was fun.  Oh, Taylor?  Don't care.
Shark Daugherty:  Seriously?  Why do you have to look like you are gonna murder me all the time?  Stay that intense and Clingie's gonna be a widow at 33!  Maybe you should put the sunglasses back on...Song Foxx, song!  Um, I couldn't help but think of JPL (Jon Peter Lewis, Season 3...for all of you newbies).  He totally kicked that song's ass 2 years ago...and I loved it.  Back to Chris...liked this in a deathray sharkeyes kinda way...but gawd.  Those 'burns!  *sigh*
Elliott: *jumps up and down screaming "I am looking for trouble, Elliott!  Over here!  ME!" Good Gawd.  I was kinda (shhh...don't tell) scared for him on this one.  I wasn't afraid of the singing, I mean, the growl could spontaneously impregnate millions of women, but I thought he would look like he was singing about puppies while he performed.  Not so!  How dare I doubt him!  Love.  Love.  Love him.   I loved that ProzacPaula was like "no, I lied. The first one wasn't your best one ever...this one was!"  Um, Pauler?  He made you cry a couple of weeks ago...wasn't that your favorite?  Anywho...
Katharine McPhee: I say her whole name in homage.  I feel this may be the last we see of her.  Don't get me wrong, Tickles bored me to tears, but...America is Stupid.  She tried her best on this one...looked great again...but it kinda seemed to be off the whole time.  Kat...when you put out an album, mimic the Black Horse and the Cherry Tree song...your sultry jazz voice is your bread and butter.  I don't care what you whack-job scientologist stage mommy says.

So. The voting.  I let Dial Idol alternate between Elliott's numbers tonight.  When I checked at 10, It had dialed the -03# 123 times and got through once.  The -07#, 122 times and got through 10x.  Switched it for the second hour to only dial the second number and grand total on that line was 49/506.  For a grand total of 50 stinkin' votes.  However...Text messaging is the effing ticket.  I sent 1,024 text message votes.  So, this nerdy nerd in PA gave Elliott 1,073 votes.  Not too shabby.

So...I feel pretty good about Elliott.  He did so well and the judges, even that rat bastard Simon, loved him.  I think Chris did second best, Kat third and Taylor...well, it will be a riot to see him on Leno? Right?

Off to find the Dial Idol results...muah! 

foxx

As of Midnight...the Dial Idol Percentages...

Tara

Quote from: foxx on May 09, 2006, 09:05:07 PM
As of Midnight...the Dial Idol Percentages...

Foxxy...Great recap but because I am trying so hard to respond and backspacing like crazy I think I will have to respond in the morning to serious things ...and AI is serious..hee hee

And OMG Chris doesn't belong in the bottom 2 at all...sorry

PogoCrazyMomma

yes have to agree my sexy man chris doesn't belong in the bottom two, I am thinking kathrine will go and the three men will remain but ya never know, last year I was totally po'd when constantine was voted off I still think he was better than bo.  hubby doesn't watch as he is away at work all week, so he can't get mad at my drooling,etc. over chris, I like all the guys and they each have their own style of singing but chris to me has that sexy factor that puts him over the edge!!!!!  On another note I hadn't been posting here, as I had been busy alot of the last few weeks and boy I missed getting my laughs in for the day when reading the posts  :D .  well its that time so i'm off to get my badges!!!!

foxx

Morning all...

Final Dial Idol results...Too close to call with who's going home...The names in red are who they predict may be leaving us tonight...

Tara

Its going to be Kat.  I already know   :;'

Thats really a close margin between them all.

tigereyes

Good morning Foxx

I would be surprised if Chris leaves tonight. I think it should be Kat (sorry all you Kat fans). I actually thought Chris did pretty good last night.

I was going to ask you Foxx. Where do you get the Dial Idol stuff from?

Tara

I think I am the only Kat fan.  Chris was good but I think Taylor and Kat should be the bottom 2.

foxx

Quote from: Tigereyes on May 10, 2006, 08:21:31 AM
Good morning Foxx

I would be surprised if Chris leaves tonight. I think it should be Kat (sorry all you Kat fans). I actually thought Chris did pretty good last night.

I actually do think its gonna be Chris going home tonight.  Too many of his fans assume he is safe, therefore, they do not powervote like freaks.  Kat got ripped a new one, again, from Simon...and she ended up in the top two the last time that happened...

I am a frickin nervous wreck about Elliott.  I am so worried that he is going home, I could vomit.  It could be the hangover, but I think its just my crazy brain...

The Dial Idol stuff (sista, we both owe Tara 29.99...) can be found at www.dialidol.com.  You can download the autodialer software there as well.

ClingFree

Foxx ... I love your recaps!!

I really hope Chris isn't going home. I'm not ready to put the drool towel down yet.

tigereyes

Quote from: foxx on May 10, 2006, 08:28:33 AM
Quote from: Tigereyes on May 10, 2006, 08:21:31 AM
Good morning Foxx

I actually do think its gonna be Chris going home tonight.  Too many of his fans assume he is safe, therefore, they do not powervote like freaks.  Kat got ripped a new one, again, from Simon...and she ended up in the top two the last time that happened...

I am a frickin nervous wreck about Elliott.  I am so worried that he is going home, I could vomit.  It could be the hangover, but I think its just my crazy brain...

The Dial Idol stuff (sista, we both owe Tara 29.99...) can be found at www.dialidol.com.  You can download the autodialer software there as well.

Oh yeah, I forgot I can't say "stuff"...lol.

I am also worried about Elliott going home. I had a hard time trying to get through for him last night. Both of his lines were busy.

And thank you for the Dial Idol stuff. I'm going to go check that out.

Helen

I sure hope it's not Chris going home tonight. The only good thing about DialIdol is it doesn't take into account text messages. I didn't get through as many times as I would have liked to.....his lines were both busy till the end.

foxx

Quote from: ClingFree on May 10, 2006, 08:33:39 AM
Foxx ... I love your recaps!!

I really hope Chris isn't going home. I'm not ready to put the drool towel down yet.

Here's the thing with Chris...if he leaves now...He can take the lead singer job with Fuel and we will get to lust after him way more than if he wins...because seriously?  If he wins this...we will never see him again.  Not too much of a market out there for a solo alt/christian rock singer...

But I understand punkie...He's nice eye candy...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview