PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 12:24:19 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

Quote from: foxx on May 10, 2006, 09:14:20 AM
Quote from: ClingFree on May 10, 2006, 08:33:39 AM
Foxx ... I love your recaps!!

I really hope Chris isn't going home. I'm not ready to put the drool towel down yet.

Here's the thing with Chris...if he leaves now...He can take the lead singer job with Fuel and we will get to lust after him way more than if he wins...because seriously?  If he wins this...we will never see him again.  Not too much of a market out there for a solo alt/christian rock singer...

But I understand punkie...He's nice eye candy...

Aren't all the Idol contestants under some sort of "contract" for a certain amount of time after the show ends? They have their tour to do for sure!!

tigereyes

Helen

Quote from: Tigereyes on May 10, 2006, 09:56:41 AM
Yes..I think they are.

Then Chris needs to win this just as much as any of the other finalists.

tigereyes

Yep... I would like to see him in the final 2. I can't wait to see what happens tonight.

Helen

I'm going to keep my fingers crossed, lol. It really gets nerve wracking when it gets down to the end.

Tara

Quote from: Tigereyes on May 10, 2006, 08:21:31 AM

I was going to ask you Foxx. Where do you get the Dial Idol stuff from?

Ummm....

Quote from: foxx on May 10, 2006, 08:28:33 AM
The Dial Idol stuff (sista, we both owe Tara 29.99...) can be found at www.dialidol.com.  You can download the autodialer software there as well.

Ummmm 

Tara

Quote from: Tigereyes on May 10, 2006, 08:34:05 AM

Oh yeah, I forgot I can't say "stuff"...lol.

I am also worried about Elliott going home. I had a hard time trying to get through for him last night. Both of his lines were busy.

And thank you for the Dial Idol stuff. I'm going to go check that out.

OMG Another blonde...Tiger is stating she knows she can't say the "S" word then she uses the "S" word again in the same post...lmfaooooooooo

Thats a double charge of   

tigereyes

I know what you mean Helen. I'm anxious to see what happens tonight.                                  

Tara.. is it time for me to pay up?

Tara

Quote from: Tigereyes on May 10, 2006, 10:56:41 AM
I Know What You Mean Helen. I'm Anxious To See What Happens Tonight.                                              Tara.. Is It Time For Me To Pay Up?

Yeppers...Like 3 times...Did you not see what you did in the last post you said the "S" word...lol

That was hilarious..I am still laughing

Helen

Quote from: Tigereyes on May 10, 2006, 10:56:41 AM
I Know What You Mean Helen. I'm Anxious To See What Happens Tonight.                                              Tara.. Is It Time For Me To Pay Up?

What night does the contestant kicked off go on the Leno show?  If Chris gets past this week, I'm getting unlimited texting on my phone for next week!!!

tigereyes

lmao...*hands Tara $58.98*...whoa that's alot of money...now I'm broke.

I'm not sure what night they go on Leno. My guess would be Thursday night.

Helen

Thanks....I think it might be Thursday night. I know they usually go on the Jimmy Kimmel show too but not sure what night.

LastCall

HI there Helen
I hope your Chris stay's
     Good Luck  O0

Blu

Hi guys.
    Hope Taylors spazzim
       goes home. HE is so aweful
           and boring watch.
       :-* :-* :-* :-*

Tara

Quote from: BluRaven on May 10, 2006, 05:45:48 PM
Hi guys.
    Hope Taylors spazzim
       goes home. HE is so aweful
           and boring watch.
       :-* :-* :-* :-*

LastCall

Re: American Idol
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2006, 07:08:14 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No, they won't kick her off...she wasn't nude.
Anyways...Here's 3 guys/3 gals I think deserve final 6 (the 12 is pretty obvious).

Guys... 1. Ace (b/c he can sing nice & obviously ladies love him, even my 56 yr old mom  )
2. Elliot (he has great vocals)
3. Sway (not a fan favorite it seems but his range and control blows away about 9 of the guys)
Gals... 1. Lisa (like RC said, has got the best overall talent, amazing voice, great presence, attractive)
2. Katherine (obviously well taught, pretty too)
3. Paris (that squeeky voice disappears when she sings & the has stage pressence, plus it's in her DNA to sing!)

Let's hear your final 6 pc forum!
P.s. I think Taylor is freakin amazing, too. His herky-jerky mannurisms are just tributes & patterned to the great Ray Charles & Joe Cocker. Taylor truely loves music.

Report to moderator    Logged  POST 799 BY BluRaven  HELLO

Tara

Ha Ha....I am first !!!   Hee hee

I just want everyone to know that when my girl goes home tonight I am going to be just fine with that. She blew it last night. I will be a Elliott fan now. Thank you for your time.

I wish Taylor would go home though. Hes a entertainer not a singer... O0

Tara

I think someone in the post before me is trying to start shit.   Ignore him.  Hes mental  O0

Libra

Quote from: Tara on May 10, 2006, 06:00:54 PM

I just want everyone to know that when my girl goes home tonight I am going to be just fine with that. She blew it last night. I will be a Elliott fan now. Thank you for your time.

His funky chicken gig is TIRED!  And do you ever get the feeling that some people's fingers are poised on the report to moderator button, itching to hit it?  

I'm jus' sayin'.

Tara

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 10, 2006, 06:02:57 PM
Quote from: Tara on May 10, 2006, 06:00:54 PM

His funky chicken gig is TIRED!  And do you ever get the feeling that some people's fingers are poised on the report to moderator button, itching to hit it?  

I'm jus' sayin'.

Hes trying to start something.. Ignore him that pisses him off worse.  See we have proof who started it tonight. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview