PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 11:41:29 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

LastCall

Helen
He got robbed for sure
 Chris did way much better than Kathrine
  I am so surprised

Libra

You know what?  I think Chris is going to be laughing all the way to the bank.  He'll get a record deal. He'll sell millions. he'll be big. No, He'll be HUGE! He won't be held back by the stupid AI contract having to do all those cheese ball AI gigs.  It's really sad now, but I think we'll all be getting our fill of Chris in the future.  If Taylor (God help us all) wins this friggin' thing, the fans are eventually gonna get tired of his karaoke bullchit and his STUPID funky chicken dancing and every last Taylor fan will be lining up to buy Chris' album.  

SO THERE!

Torn2pieces

Quote from: Tigereyes on May 10, 2006, 06:44:30 PM
And the worst part is that Kat is just eye candy for guys.. she should have went home.  I mean she forgot the lyrics.. that should have sent her packing. She doesn't deserve it.. she messed up on her song.. you can't do that. That makes me mad !! Chris deserves to be there more than she does.

I totally agree with all you said!!! People need to vote on who can actually sing, not just by looks!

Libra

Quote from: krispy on May 10, 2006, 06:42:25 PM
Quote from: trixiepup on May 10, 2006, 06:36:21 PM
he might be better off..i think he can make more money on his own now..people will sign him up
american idol people don't make much money..they work for peanuts

so how do you know that?

They're contracted for years.  Putty in the producers hands, working 18 hour days doing stupid, cheese ball gigs (I'm lovin' the phrase "cheese ball")

tigereyes

I don't think Taylor will win it. If he did he wouldn't have too many people buying his album.

Tara

Quote from: Tigereyes on May 10, 2006, 06:51:50 PM
I don't think Taylor will win it. If he did he wouldn't have too many people buying his album.

Taylor can't sing....Hes a friggen entertainer who looks like he needs to take a friggen shit everytime he moves.  You can't even understand what he says. He has a lisp and cameltoe !!  Hes gross !!!!!!

Bare

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 10, 2006, 06:48:13 PM
You know what?  I think Chris is going to be laughing all the way to the bank.  He'll get a record deal. He'll sell millions. he'll be big. No, He'll be HUGE! He won't be held back by the stupid AI contract having to do all those cheese ball AI gigs.  It's really sad now, but I think we'll all be getting our fill of Chris in the future.  If Taylor (God help us all) wins this friggin' thing, the fans are eventually gonna get tired of his karaoke bullchit and his STUPID funky chicken dancing and every last Taylor fan will be lining up to buy Chris' album.  

SO THERE!

:)) :)) :)) :)) I love it when you do that. lmao (SO THERE!)

tigereyes

The only people that will buy Taylor's album are those that like Ray Charles' music.. that was some good music... but it's old school.

Libra

Whew!  Lawd, I'm going back to Jackers!  >:D I gotta wind down! Fightin' and crap going on in the mlb thread and I had to run and go find Blu in Pogo and everything! 

So there!  (said special for Bare  :-* )

Tara

Every year on American Idol they let the bottom 3 go home for a few days, but Ryan didn't say anything.

Gawd I was hoping that spastic goofball irritating Taylor would of went home. I hope they do something so off the wall for him next week. Something he can use his legs like hes doing the friggen funky chicken ...thats so lame.

Helen

Bottom line is Chris got robbed. Kat should have been the one going home after she messed up so bad last night. Chris will do just fine on his own though.

Tara

Bottom line now is ...Chris is gone

Shit happens...Can't wait till next week !!! 

SaintHiρρo

No longer have faith in the American voting system... well, lost faith in that back in 2000 but I'm moving that much closer to becoming a Canadian!

Libra

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 10, 2006, 07:31:57 PM
No longer have faith in the American voting system... well, lost faith in that back in 2000 but I'm moving that much closer to becoming a Canadian!

I'm going with you... Icky avatar and all. And I think I'm safe when I say Foxx will be coming along for the ride. 

Tara

I have strategy....We all Dial Idol for Elliott the next two weeks.. Its going to be Elliott against Spazo so lets do it  O0

Libra

Quote from: Tara on May 10, 2006, 07:35:43 PM
I have strategy....We all Dial Idol for Elliott the next two weeks.. Its going to be Elliott against Spazo so lets do it  O0

Ok. I'm all over the phone the next two weeks.

Tara

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 10, 2006, 07:37:32 PM
Quote from: Tara on May 10, 2006, 07:35:43 PM

Ok. I'm all over the phone the next two weeks.

Uh oh....That means no drinking on Tuesday...I might have to re-think this   :-\

Libra

Foxxxxxx!  God, have I missed you tonight.  :-*

foxx

Quote from: ClingFree on May 10, 2006, 06:36:13 PM
Quote from: Tara on May 10, 2006, 06:35:17 PM
Cling and Lib and Jen.... I'm sorry I am crying to.. :'(

But you know someone will give him a contract. I'm sure its not the end for him.

You're right. It isnt anywhere near the end .. Hmmm Anyone got $100,000 we can offer him?!!?   >:D

THIS, my friends, is why I love Cling.  She's a way better woman than me.  I would have been all over this place mother effing everyone if Elliott had got the Shocking! boot tonight...
Frickin muah!

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 10, 2006, 08:39:04 PM
Foxxxxxx!  God, have I missed you tonight.  :-*

You too punkie... :-*

Chris Daughtry will be the next lead singer of Fuel.  Its all good.

Love that ya'll are gonna power vote for Elliott...

I kinda feel bad for kat.

Frickin Taylor gets to sing a song in the middle of the show for NO FRICKIN REASON?  We must take him down.

Helen

Oh my, those were too funny Krispy!!  :D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview