PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 09:11:02 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Sweet_Karamel

Libra

Quote from: tigereyes on May 16, 2006, 06:03:48 PM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 16, 2006, 06:00:58 PM
Quote from: tigereyes on May 16, 2006, 05:40:02 PM
Hello everyone

I thought Elliott did great on his first song.. his second song wasn't the right song for him I don't think. Kat's first song wasn't really good. I thought it sucked..and her second song was boring. Taylor's first song wasn't too bad.. second song was okay.

OH!  Foxx is gonna LOVE that first pic in your siggy, Tiger!

I know she will.

I love your siggy...lol.

Thanks!  I snagged it from someone at VFTW.  O0

Tara

Yes I am having cocktails and my kiddo should be home in a few minutes and I am going to have her text for Elliott. His line is busy. I am 2% being done in the game I am in but I had to reboot..grrrrrrrr
And  ( drum roll please )

I miss my honey...

Tara

There is alot of guests viewing this topic. You guys should register and join in on the fun !!

Homer

Taylor has got to go. I'm tired of watching his dumb ass jumping up and down hollering "Soul Patrol!!!" while I'm waiting for House to come on.

He is now officially the new Mr. Dorkus Malorkus

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

shoes

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

GO TAYLOR
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Blu

Blu's official AI review...
Taylor...stfu already
Kat...McYawn, boringgggg
Elliott...awe-freakin-some!

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Homer on May 16, 2006, 06:21:00 PM
Taylor has got to go. I'm tired of watching his dumb ass jumping up and down hollering "Soul Patrol!!!" while I'm waiting for House to come on.

ROFL.... tell us what you really think.

Homer

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 16, 2006, 06:24:02 PM

ROFL.... tell us what you really think.

I can't because I'd have to censor every other word. Maybe I should use the Kenny translator to get my point across. :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Thank you baby !!!  We so agree with you  :-*

Kelly

I can't believe the judges thought Kats "over the rainbow" was THE best proformace this season because it was NOT NOT NOT it was pitchy in spots and very up n down not soothing at all...in my humble 'don't know crap' opinion....I thought Taylor was just OK....Elliot was awesome as he has been week after week and then Simon saying hes NOT going to make it to next week had me totally pizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzed off!!!

and I usually like Simon but hes on my crap list now....until Elliot comes back to WIN WIN WIN and rub it in mister Cows (or how ever you spell it) face!!!

Tara

Quote from: KsArt on May 16, 2006, 06:59:03 PM
I can't believe the judges thought Kats "over the rainbow" was THE best proformace this season because it was NOT NOT NOT it was pitchy in spots and very up n down not soothing at all...in my humble 'don't know crap' opinion....I thought Taylor was just OK....Elliot was awesome as he has been week after week and then Simon saying hes NOT going to make it to next week had me totally pizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzed off!!!

and I usually like Simon but hes on my crap list now....until Elliot comes back to WIN WIN WIN and rub it in mister Cows (or how ever you spell it) face!!!

They didn't say Kats performance was the best this season...they said it was HER best all season.

Tara

Ok my overview...I thought Elliott did good on all 3 of his songs. His first song I could tell he was nervous, but who could blame him

Kat ...I didn't like the first song. LOVED the second song. Didn't even know the 3rd song so I couldn't tell you

Taylor aka Mr Dork...sucked all the way though it .  In my opinion

tigereyes

Okay I got through 10 times for Elliott.

foxx

Poor inconsolable foxx.  I am a giant pissy ass today....because I think my boy is leaving.
Love the siggy's Lib and Tiger...
Thanks to those of you who voted...

Okay, half-assed recap:

The Chosen One, Hooty McBoob...  How effing obvious is it that they want her to win?  Ew.  1st song: "I believe I can Screech"...actually kind of pretty at first...but then the cabaret started and the horrible notes kept coming.  Seriously, the middle to end of that song were awful.  2nd song: TWO MINUTES AND 20 SECONDS of blech.  That song has been done so many times...and better, I might add.  Why in the hell does she get to sing for 2:20 when everyone else did 1:45?  Ew.  Boring, blah, laying on the floor...blech.  Best song ever, my ass.  3rd song:  What the eff was that?  You cannot ever touch Ella.  Ever.  Don't ever try it again. 

Spazlor McHicks:  Rule #1:  You are not Bruce Springsteen.  Rule #2:  If you are going to channel Joe Cocker, at least try to hit the high notes.  Rule#3:  Try to poop before you go on stage, not while you are on stage.  Ew.  Seriously, I just don't get it.

Poor little Elli:  My love for you knows no bounds.  Really, it doesn't.  Apparently Simon and Clive do not share my feelings.  Hey, old man Clive...Why did you want the king of blue-eyed soul to sing an Effing Crappy Rock Song?  Is that the kind of music he is going to put out?  NO.  I thought E would tear it up anyway...I was wrong.  It was good, as usual, but not stellar. 
                    Paula...seriously.  Stop with the drugs.  Or take the ones you are supposed to.  Gawd.  Great song choice for Elliott, but not a showstopper.  If she knew that Cowell and The Dawg had picked ballads for Suck and McSuck, why in the hell didn't she do the same?  I loved the performance...He looked like he was having fun and of course, never hit a bad note.  Sharp my ass, Randy. Effer.
                    Last song: love.  Little back-up singer Kenya Hathaway has got to be seriously in love with Elliott.  I mean, did any of us ever realize who in the hell Donny Hathaway was, before there was E?  Love.  That song was just a big eff you to the powers that be...won't make a fool out of him!  Loved it.  Thank God Paula had a moment of clarity and pointed out to the general moronic public that NO ONE can sing like that.  Go ahead.  Try to even come close.  You will fail miserably.  I wish McTata and Hickler would have had to sing it too.  Then people would realize the talent of Elliott.  Sadly, they won't, and he will go home tonight. 

Here's where I insert my Mr. Foxx praise.  Seriously...I have the best husband evah!  I was a crazy mess last night, screaming at the TeeVee and pretty much inconsolable.  He talked me down from the ledge....reminding me that we never thought our little E would even crack the top 10, let alone make it to the final three...that now he won't be strapped to the evil machine that is AI...that we will be able to go to the South Side someday soon and see Mr. Yamin in a little, intimate club, not at some teenybopper-fest....and mostly, that AI will be made into a mockery when Spazlor McHicks wins; just go ahead and try to market him you bastards! 

In conclusion...I love Elliott.  Still think he's the best that AI has had since Clay (yes, I did love Clay. Shut up.).  If he should be saved by some act-of-God (ie: text messaging), I will dance the dance of joy.  But I think my dancing shoes will be staying in the closet. 

:'(

Love,
Foxx.

Tara

:o :o

I am staying away from Foxx the rest of the day !!!

foxx

Libra

Awww Foxxie!  So sorry, hun!  We still  <3 you though!  And Mr. Foxx is right.  I'm GLAD my Chris got the boot when he did.  Think about it! Seven effing YEARS with that corn-ball AI contract?  Please!  Let McTata and Funky Chicken have it.  Elliott's better off.   :;'

Tara

Quote from: foxx on May 17, 2006, 06:57:55 AM
Quote from: Tara on May 17, 2006, 06:53:44 AM
:o :o

I am staying away from Foxx the rest of the day !!!

:'(

I love you and you know that, but I can tell you are going to have a stressful day today.  Do you have the dial idol result thingy yet?  

I just have to disagree with a few things you said, but I will till next month to tell you...lmao

foxx

Okay...so DialIdol says its too close to call.  That makes me feel a little better.

Effing Hickler.  Ew.  Why America, why?

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 17, 2006, 07:02:54 AM
Awww Foxxie!  So sorry, hun!  We still  <3 you though!  And Mr. Foxx is right.  I'm GLAD my Chris got the boot when he did.  Think about it! Seven effing YEARS with that corn-ball AI contract?  Please!  Let McTata and Funky Chicken have it.  Elliott's better off.   :;'

Thanks Punkie...love you.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview