PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 08:46:01 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby

scroll back 100 some pages and look who i was rooting for (taylor) :)

Tara

Hi ya Bare....

Pickles got all her hair chopped off  :o

JenH2001

Libra

Quote from: Tara on May 17, 2006, 06:02:04 PM
Hi ya Bare....

How do you know?  

Hi Bare!  GOOOOOO ELLIOTT!

Tara

They showed her and Ace in the audience and Ryan asked them if they were a couple.

PunkInDrublic

Man - I'm a nervous wreck. Don't know if I can take it. We had over 30 people show up to our Drunken Dialing party last night - all calling and texting for Elliott. I hope he makes it through. :-\

Bare

Quote from: Tara on May 17, 2006, 06:02:04 PM
Hi ya Bare....

I saw that. It looks cute.

Libra

Quote from: Tara on May 17, 2006, 06:03:39 PM
They showed her and Ace in the audience and Ryan asked them if they were a couple.

God.  Dumb and Dumber.

Tara

If Taylor went home tonight I would get naked and dance all over my house and run outside to the stop sign and back !!!

Bare

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 17, 2006, 06:04:49 PM
Quote from: Tara on May 17, 2006, 06:03:39 PM

God.  Dumb and Dumber.

:)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Bare

Quote from: Tara on May 17, 2006, 06:05:37 PM

If Taylor went home tonight I would get naked and dance all over my house and run outside to the stop sign and back !!!

:)) :)) That would be something to see.

Libra

OMG!  No wonder Elliott didn't do that well... Friggin' Paula the druggie PICKED HIS SONG!  God.  Why doesn't she just nail a hammer in his coffin?

And you know what?  I hope, for Elliott's sake, HE DOES get voted off.  I'd hate to see him stuck with the hellish, cheesy, seven year, AI contract.  I'm serious!  It would be all for the better for him.  I truly believe that.  And I'm happy my darling, beautiful Chris got booted when he did.  Think about it.... If Taylor wins?  We'll probably never hear from him like we're going to hear from Chris and my boy, Elliott.  Mark my WORDS!  >:D

Libra

Little off topicky here, but Tara, did you watch Survivor?  Were you happy with the outcome?

Libra

Where's Trini, Sweet, and Clingy?

Bare, did you watch Survivor? I was rooting for Cirie.

Bare

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 17, 2006, 06:07:41 PM
OMG!  No wonder Elliott didn't do that well... Friggin' Paula the druggie PICKED HIS SONG!  God.  Why doesn't she just nail a hammer in his coffin?

And you know what?  I hope, for Elliott's sake, HE DOES get voted off.  I'd hate to see him stuck with the hellish, cheesy, seven year, AI contract.  I'm serious!  It would be all for the better for him.  I truly believe that.  And I'm happy my darling, beautiful Chris got booted when he did.  Think about it.... If Taylor wins?  We'll probably never hear from him like we're going to hear from Chris and my boy, Elliott.  Mark my WORDS!  >:D

So true. Chris actual may have a lead singing job with...I don't remember the group name.

OMG What was that. :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Libra

Quote from: Tara on May 17, 2006, 06:05:37 PM

Why only to the stop sign?  :o

Bare

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 17, 2006, 06:10:33 PM
Where's Trini, Sweet, and Clingy?

Bare, did you watch Survivor? I was rooting for Cirie.

I think so. I like her too. Shes too funny.

Tara

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 17, 2006, 06:09:46 PM
Little off topicky here, but Tara, did you watch Survivor?  Were you happy with the outcome?

Yeah I watched it and was the only one posting over in that topic I think...No I thought the finale sucked.

I didn't like either one of the last two.

I don't know where everyone else is..What am I a outcast ?

ClingFree

Im here .. just quietly watchin - bitin my nails.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview