PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 08:55:20 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Libra

Quote from: Sweet_Karamel on May 17, 2006, 06:28:46 PM

Back Bare. Nice to see you again. Trini is whachint lost with me.

I am diggin' them sparklies. 

Bare

Thanks! I will be here a lot now that school is out.

ClingFree

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 17, 2006, 06:28:34 PM
Quote from: ClingFree on May 17, 2006, 06:27:31 PM
I want a bodyguard!!!

Did you get your lawn mower started?  :))

Lol No goshdarnit!  I called a friend and asked her to have her hubby stop by after work tomorrow ... The weirdo neighbor got home, but I just couldnt bring myself to ask him for help.

JenH2001

Quote from: ClingFree on May 17, 2006, 06:31:31 PM
I want a bodyguard!!!

Lol No goshdarnit!  I called a friend and asked her to have her hubby stop by after work tomorrow ... The weirdo neighbor got home, but I just couldnt bring myself to ask him for help.

You have a weirdo neighbor too?  :-X

Libra

Quote from: Bare on May 17, 2006, 06:31:02 PM

Thanks! I will be here a lot now that school is out.

Yes!  Bare is one of my oldest Pogo buddies.  She and I met a couple of years ago on Pogo and she came down and stayed with me a couple of months ago.  We had a BLAST!  

How many times have I told y'all that?  >:D

Bare

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 17, 2006, 06:27:10 PM
Quote from: Sweet_Karamel on May 17, 2006, 06:21:04 PM
I didn't make it for her. I was browning around and found her name. Sorry Libra. Maybe if you were to tell me you name or not I understand. :(

No one knows me on here by my real name (Kelly) so I wouldn't use that name, anyway.  Hmmmm.... How about Sunny?  Or just Libra?  Or Lib?  If you see any of those out there, snag it for me!  O0  :-*

Umm...Lib I didn't know I didn't know your real name. I just came and stayed at your house and all. LMAO That was a funny commercial.

Libra

Quote from: JenH2001 on May 17, 2006, 06:32:25 PM
I want a bodyguard!!!

God.  Don't we all?  My weirdo neighbor is 50ish and dies his hair BLEACH BLONDE and has so many face lifts it's not even funny.  Actually, it IS funny.  And all he talks about is his business, and he's an idiot, and he could bore a door knob.  Beats the last neighbor, though.  Grumpy thing that HE was. 

Now what happened to Tara?  >:D

ClingFree

I want a bodyguard!!!

Yes I do and he scares me - he is the only reason my doors are locked at night.

Libra

Quote from: Bare on May 17, 2006, 06:33:10 PM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 17, 2006, 06:27:10 PM
Quote from: Sweet_Karamel on May 17, 2006, 06:21:04 PM
I didn't make it for her. I was browning around and found her name. Sorry Libra. Maybe if you were to tell me you name or not I understand. :(

No one knows me on here by my real name (Kelly) so I wouldn't use that name, anyway.  Hmmmm.... How about Sunny?  Or just Libra?  Or Lib?  If you see any of those out there, snag it for me!  O0  :-*

Umm...Lib I didn't know I didn't know your real name. I just came and stayed at your house and all. LMAO That was a funny commercial.

I'm going to call you Taylor you're so full of smelly stuff.  :))

Bare

I'm not full of stuff. I'm full of sugar. :))

Tara

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 17, 2006, 06:35:15 PM
I want a bodyguard!!!

God.  Don't we all?  My weirdo neighbor is 50ish and dies his hair BLEACH BLONDE and has so many face lifts it's not even funny.  Actually, it IS funny.  And all he talks about is his business, and he's an idiot, and he could bore a door knob.  Beats the last neighbor, though.  Grumpy thing that HE was. 

Now what happened to Tara?  >:D

I'm right here...

Libra

Awwwwwww!  Elliott is just the sweetest baby doll EVER!  Gawd!  I'm crying!  :'(

Where is TARA????????

Tara

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 17, 2006, 06:39:03 PM
Awwwwwww!  Elliott is just the sweetest baby doll EVER!  Gawd!  I'm crying!  :'(

Where is TARA????????

RIGHT HERE....lmao

ClingFree

Where is TARA????????

He took off his hat for the soldiers. I am so proud of him!   That got me way choked up, and seeing him choked up made me cry more ... Course then I saw Paula's snot.

Bare

Where is TARA????????

Open your eyes. Shes over there ~~~~~~~~~>

Libra

Quote from: Tara on May 17, 2006, 06:39:42 PM

Where is TARA????????

RIGHT HERE....lmao

Well, stop being so QUIET and smelly stuff.  It's not like you and it makes me nervous.  >:D

And Bare?  Smelly stuff is the word for that stuff that I sat in whilst putting together the lights in the front yard at Christmas time.

Tara

Ok...Elliott is something else...That would be one of the " good guys"  that are hard to find   O0

JenH2001

I am such an Elliot fan now since Chris is gone!!! He is remarkable for being 90% deaf in his right ear. Goooooo Eliotttttt!!!!!! :D

Libra

Quote from: Tara on May 17, 2006, 06:41:25 PM
Ok...Elliott is something else...That would be one of the " good guys"  that are hard to find   O0

You ain't kidding!  I heart him more than ever now!

ClingFree

Quote from: Tara on May 17, 2006, 06:41:25 PM

hard nothin .. More like impossi-effin-bile   (that looks really bad, but sound it out)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview