PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 04:50:19 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Libra

Quote from: Tara on June 06, 2006, 05:01:01 PM
Well you don't like her so your going to say ew.  :))

To me age doesn't matter but thats my opinion, and she is 22 and an adult.

I dated a guy older than my dad for nearly five years.  You don't stay with someone that long and not be in love.  I prefer older men.  Some women do.   I'm also still friends with him to this day.  My current boyfriend (with whom I've been with for almost 15 years) is friends with him as well.  I've never had a problem with age, but that's jus' me.

Tara

Now if she was underage I would have a problem with it.  But she's an adult now and can make her own decisions. It's about what's inside that count and people can love each other no matter the age difference. 

Look at Celine Dion and her hubby. I wish I could remember that age difference. He was her manager since she was like um 12.

crazy_

Quote from: Tara on June 06, 2006, 05:14:33 PM
Now if she was underage I would have a problem with it.  But she's an adult now and can make her own decisions. It's about what's inside that count and people can love each other no matter the age difference. 

Look at Celine Dion and her hubby. I wish I could remember that age difference. He was her manager since she was like um 12.

lol I just finished reading an article on her.  She is 38 and he is 64. 

Tara

Quote from: crazy_ on June 06, 2006, 05:17:43 PM

Awe thanks.  She was via satellite last night on the No Deal show , is what made me think about it.

Libra

Quote from: crazy_ on June 06, 2006, 05:17:43 PM

That's the same age as me and my ex!  :))

flgal

i want to marry a very old and wealthy man that is ill??   Any takers? :))

Lynne

foxx

Quote from: tigereyes on June 06, 2006, 04:48:18 PM
Kat has a new boyfriend.

Yes, Katharine McPhee has a boyfriend. And yes, he's 41 years old. Is anyone else not completely disturbed by this? Katharine made the rounds on Access Hollywood/Extra/The Insider/Entertainment Tonight on Thursday and finally admitted to having a boyfriend. He's been sitting with the family a couple times and she gave him a hug on her hometown visit when everyone was hanging out in her driveway. Whoa. This bothers me. For as involved as those parents are with her career, I'm shocked they don't see anything wrong with her boyfriend that could be her dad. And not because I'm biased and, well, I'd like to take Katharine McPhee to Chili's one time, but because this apparently is ok with crying dad.. By the way, how does a 41 year old even meet someone who's 22, let alone date her? Granted, this guy is probably some agent, or acting/theater coach (which makes it even more creepy), but still it's quite disturbing. I honestly don't think Katharine went dancing with her friends one night, saw this dork at the bar and all the sudden they were dating. Something's missing here. I don't care who you are, no 22 year old is with a 41 year old because she's in love. Please. Pretty funny how it was kept quiet throughout the whole show that she had a boyfriend. Not by coincidence either. They knew the minute it got out she was dating a 41 year old, she immediately loses fans and votes.

I am with Tiger on this one.  Ew. 
When she was 17, he was 36. 
When she was 12, he was 31.
When she was born, he was 19.

That's just icky.  Sorry. 

crazy_

Quote from: flgal on June 06, 2006, 07:03:36 PM
i want to marry a very old and wealthy man that is ill??   Any takers? :))

LOL I do too flgal, with one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel  8)

Tara

Foxx? Remember when KS aka Kelly told us this?

foxx

Quote from: Tara on June 07, 2006, 09:49:46 AM

Foxx? Remember when KS aka Kelly told us this?

lmao...

So, I make you warm...but not so much fuzzy?

Tara

foxx

Quote from: Tara on June 07, 2006, 10:04:27 AM
lmao uhhh yea?

lol...Good.  I meant no disrespect to anyone. Love the one you're with, right?
I just think Hooty McBoobs could find someone her own age.  And pervert boyfriend needs to get over his midlife crisis and just go buy a porsche or something...

Libra

Quote from: foxx on June 07, 2006, 10:06:54 AM
lmao uhhh yea?

I just think Hooty McBoobs could find someone her own age.  And pervert boyfriend needs to get over his midlife crisis and just go buy a porsche or something...

Ok, I can't believe I'm taking up for Scientologist McTitties, but here goes:

When I was 19, the age I was when I started dating Gary (Who was 44) I had these poor little, drooling, dumb, college boys all over like stink on Bree.... No!  I much preferred Gary, who had a pot to piss in, treated me like a lady, and could converse on something other than sex, booze and where the next party was.  Besides, the sex was way better with Gary than with those overly horny, wham, bam, thank you  ma'am, over in a minute and a half, KIDS! 

I'm sure Miss McHugeKnockers would not be dating him unless she liked him/loved him. 

foxx

Quote from: SunnyLibra on June 07, 2006, 10:14:33 AM
Quote from: foxx on June 07, 2006, 10:06:54 AM
lmao uhhh yea?

Ok, I can't believe I'm taking up for Scientologist McTitties, but here goes:

When I was 19, the age I was when I started dating Gary (Who was 44) I had these poor little, drooling, dumb, college boys all over like stink on .... No!  I much preferred Gary, who had a pot to piss in, treated me like a lady, and could converse on something other than sex, booze and where the next party was.  Besides, the sex was way better with Gary than with those overly horny, wham, bam, thank you  ma'am, over in a minute and a half, KIDS! 

I'm sure Miss McHugeKnockers would not be dating him unless she liked him/loved him. 

Ummmm....when did the rest of you forget that I am an opinionated ass?  I am not trying to say anything is wrong with the concept...

Here's the point.  I hate McPhee.  She took a spot in the finale away from my little Elliott because she sang ONE song well in the last 6 weeks of the competition.  You all could have told me she was donating 6 bajillion dollars to house homeless children, and I would have found something wrong with it.   >:D

SO...no need to justify for my sake.  Judas Priest...I said a 41-year old was having a midlife crisis!  Could we not whiff the sarcasm?

Libra

:o

And I'm a real bitch today....  >:D

foxx

Quote from: SunnyLibra on June 07, 2006, 10:21:13 AM

...and that's different from other days how? 
>:D

ClingFree

Reason # 7684  .... The way you two can have differing opinions and still be close friends. It just goes to show the level of respect for opinions and I    <3  it.

Libra

Quote from: foxx on June 07, 2006, 10:23:45 AM

Foxxie?  You had this coming, babe............. YUCK FOU!  >:D

Love,
Lib

foxx

Quote from: SunnyLibra on June 07, 2006, 10:25:23 AM
Quote from: foxx on June 07, 2006, 10:23:45 AM

Foxxie?  You had this coming, babe............. YUCK FOU!  >:D

Love,
Lib

:-*  LOVE YOU TOO!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview