PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 07:57:53 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Clay Aiken Soaps Up     VV
OCTOBER 27, 2006

If Clay Aiken was invisible...well then he couldn't be on Days of Our Lives, now could he?  The American Idol-endorsed pop star is set to guest-star as himself on the long-running NBC soap opera, the network confirmed Friday to E! News.  He'll sing the song "Everything I Have" off his new album, A Thousand Different Ways, as part of a "private concert" for Days' Steve and Kayla (Stephen Nichols and Mary Beth Evans)

IndianLover

This is what I found out about it when I was looking up info on my soap cause I watch DOOL lol

reported a rumor a few weeks back and it's now official!! December22, Clay Aiken makes an appearance in Salem for Christmas, to sing 'Everything I have', from his newest CD, 'A Thousand Different Ways', in addition to 'O, Holy Night', from his holiday CD, 'Merry Christmas with Love'. He tapes his spot on November 14

I took away the site I got it from because I don't believe I'm suppose to put that kind of stuff.  So it looks like we get to hear a xmas song too  ???

Tara

Kelly Pickler is going to have a sitcom coming out based on her life. It's going to a comedy. I guess the TV producers liked her not knowing things better than her singing.  :)))

gator8_24

Hicks is going to sing the National Anthem at the last Nascar race in Homestead, next weekend.

Tara

Quote from: gator8 on November 10, 2006, 05:38:22 PM
Hicks is going to sing the National Anthem at the last Nascar race in Homestead, next weekend.

::   :xx

Homer

Good. I hope someone runs him over. :)))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on November 10, 2006, 05:45:53 PM

Now was that nice?  :))  He won't be near any cars with engines running. lol

Homer

Quote from: gator8 on November 10, 2006, 09:05:36 PM
Quote from: Homer on November 10, 2006, 05:45:53 PM

Now was that nice?  :))  He won't be near any cars with engines running. lol

I'm tired of being nice.  !@#$

bams68

I don't mind Hicks, I don't think he was the best. I'm just glad that Chris has his own album coming out. He does sing good ol' rock, and I hope he goes far with his dreams. He seems like a good guy and deserves this for his family. As for pickler, just another show with another hottie. Can't stand them shows.....I would much rather watch the news LOL. I do like her personalitly as I must admit it did all make me laugh. But I enjoy more watching shows that deal with ordinary people, not everyone looks like these girls they put on these shoes, and its just very rare you see a good sitcome with people that look like actual people. If you know what I mean .... I think I've said toooo much LOL, I'll go now :ll

Homer

How come AI isn't on until January this year? Didn't it start earlier last year?

Monkey

Quote from: Homer on November 22, 2006, 03:20:14 PM
How come AI isn't on until January this year? Didn't it start earlier last year?

No. I think it starts in January every season

I may be wrong though

Tara

It starts in January every year  :D   

I saw Clay VV, Taylor  :xx, Carrie Underwear  :))), Kat :D  and Ryan at the Music Awards last night. I mean on TV..lol

Chris Daughtrey's (I don't think I spelt that right) CD came out yesterday.

I already saw a preview for AI..Wooooooo hooooooo I can't wait.

Monkey

Isn't Clay involved in some feud now with Rosie and Kelly Ripa?  :))

Think I heard it somewhere...

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on November 22, 2006, 03:53:25 PM
Isn't Clay involved in some feud now with Rosie and Kelly Ripa?  :))

Think I heard it somewhere...

Yea...Kelly is pissed and acting like a little friggen brat...Clay took Regis's place on Friday on that show they do in the morning. Kelly wouldn't shut her trap about gay stuff so Clay put his hand over her mouth and she said " Don't put your hand on my mouth, I don't know where you hands been"  (he can put his hand on my mouth)  :pp
Anyways, Monday she gets all bent out of shape and starts slamming him on her show...well Rosie gets pissed and slams Kelly on the View and blah blah blah. Rosie said if Mario would of put his hand on her mouth she wouldn't be throwing a fit.

Last night on the Music Awards, Tori Spelling and Clay were announcing a group coming up and right at the end Tori covered Clays mouth and everyone was laughing and she told him " I'll tell you where my hand was later" It was funny as hell.

At the beginning of the show it was about K-Fed (now known as Fed-X)  anyways, they really dogged him out and everyone was laughing. They put him in  a crate, nailed it shut and threw him off a bridge or something like that. Then right after that the first presenter comes out...Britney..LMAO...That made it even funnier. I know he was watching..I bet he is so pissed.

I can probably go to You Tube and find some clips.

PunkInDrublic

PunkInDrublic

Less than a week to go - is everyone getting ready? I've already had half a dozen phone calls from friends and neighbors asking if I'm going to start throwing 'drunken dialing' parties again this season  :))).  :///

Torn2pieces

I can't wait til tomorrow. I love this part of the show. I hope to see some really bad singers and wannabe's. Haha.

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview