PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 08:40:21 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: IndianLover on February 07, 2007, 05:15:50 AM
I hope we go to Hollywood too soon, watching this every week and is all they do is pretty much just show the awlful ones.

Tonight is going to be the "Best of the Worst" night and they start in Hollywood next Tuesday.  O0  So tonights the last night.

bams68

yep, they had sum pretty wacky ones this year LOL. Then again they do every year.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Torn2pieces

Quote from: IndianLover on February 07, 2007, 05:15:50 AM
I hope we go to Hollywood too soon, watching this every week and is all they do is pretty much just show the awlful ones.

They showed so many aweful singers, I can't even remember any good ones this year.

IndianLover

I know the only two I pretty much remember is the two going from my area... but I only remember seeing one of them audition.

Ms.Behavin

Remember that guy from Travis Tucker from season 4? Well that was my Dr's son. Was pretty cool meeting him when he came back. He was really happy that he didn't win. He said it was way too much stress and drama! hmmmm.....imagine that too much drama on American Idol. rotflmao!

Tara

Remember the cousins last night? One didn't make it and the second one did?  Well E News just said the 2nd one doesn't get to go to Hollywood now, but they can't say why. He must of had a criminal record.

A guy earlier who did make it had warrants out for him and was arrested after the show aired. He was one who had tried out 2 times before and made it on the third try, he had a afro kinda and Randy had stated you know what three times means..and blah blah blah. The guy did sing really good.  I don't remember what city he was in though.

Homer

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.  ;:"

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: Homer on February 07, 2007, 04:21:37 PM
Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.  ;:"

Aweee, you're a poet and didn't know it.  :{

Homer

Tara

Homer

Homer

Tara

If a guy even looks Paulas way she gets all excited. She undresses them with her eyes and I bet her  :;' ain't dry. ;:"

Homer

Gwenna

Quote from: Tara on February 07, 2007, 04:10:26 PM
Remember the cousins last night? One didn't make it and the second one did?  Well E News just said the 2nd one doesn't get to go to Hollywood now, but they can't say why. He must of had a criminal record.

A guy earlier who did make it had warrants out for him and was arrested after the show aired. He was one who had tried out 2 times before and made it on the third try, he had a afro kinda and Randy had stated you know what three times means..and blah blah blah. The guy did sing really good.  I don't remember what city he was in though.

That wasn't the same one that went to Hollywood last season and then came back and tried out this season and didn't make it through, is it?  Or did he make it through?  Oh god nevermind... I think I am thinking two totally different people. 

It seems every year they have someone who's booted because of their criminal past or even arrested.  LOL!  It's like that trick some law enforcement agencies use... They send people who they can't find that have arrest warrants a "ticket" saying they won something big like a trip or a flat panel tv and then when they show up to collect the prize, surprise!  You're going to jail!  It's hilarious!

Ms.Behavin

lol yeah I have seen that, i dont think I have laughed so much at such stupid criminals.

Did you hear about the other girl who they said no to at first and then brought her back to say yes, well she might be getting "uninvited" too. Apparently she put sugar in her ex-boyfriends gas tank.  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Gwenna

Quote from: Ms.Behaving on February 08, 2007, 08:08:35 AM

lol yeah I have seen that, i dont think I have laughed so much at such stupid criminals.

Did you hear about the other girl who they said no to at first and then brought her back to say yes, well she might be getting "uninvited" too. Apparently she put sugar in her ex-boyfriends gas tank.  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Noooo!  OMG that is AWFUL!  That will ruin your engine..  I mean, ruin it to the point you have to replace it!  Although I've met a few men that deserve it but STILL!  LOL! 

Is that the same girl that made the funny facial expressions? If it is the same girl, I thought she did better the first time around.  But I was listening to her from the other room so I didn't get to see the facial expressions.  Was it awful?

Ms.Behavin

I didnt really notice the expressions at first but once the judges pointed it out, it was really annoying.  :xx

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview