PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 08:49:25 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwenna

Quote from: Ms.Behaving on February 08, 2007, 08:17:40 AM
I didnt really notice the expressions at first but once the judges pointed it out, it was really annoying.  :xx

So it was the same one! Maybe she was thinking about that sugar in the gas tank. 

The funny thing is I heard the judges comment on her facial expressions, so when she got to come back the second time, I went in the room and watched her.  I don't know if it was just me, but it looked like her face was going to crack if she make any expression at all!  :))

Tara

I can't get a direct link....so you have to listen to about a minute of 4 other topics first...just hang with it..they will show them.  :)))

http://www.celebtv.com/

Gwenna

Quote from: Tara on February 08, 2007, 09:06:09 AM
I can't get a direct link....so you have to listen to about a minute of 4 other topics first...just hang with it..they will show them.  :)))

http://www.celebtv.com/

I think I have my idols totally confused because that girl in the skates doesn't look familiar at all.   :-\  Her facial expressions looked normal though.

If AI doesn't accept her she can always get Kelly Pickler's old job delivering food on roller skates.  :8:  :))

Tara

You must not of watched the right thing. It had nothing to do with the skater girls...Click on the 2nd video that says American Idol...It was the cousin and the girl who made the expressions that they let come back and sing again because Simon wanted her to.

Gwenna

Quote from: Tara on February 08, 2007, 12:52:35 PM
You must not of watched the right thing. It had nothing to do with the skater girls...Click on the 2nd video that says American Idol...It was the cousin and the girl who made the expressions that they let come back and sing again because Simon wanted her to.

Nope, I didn't.  I just watched what came up when I clicked on the link. No wonder I'm confused.   ::)

Gwenna

So next week what happens?  They sing in groups of three, right?  Then on Wednesday they send a whole bunch of them home?  Do they narrow it down to the 24 finalists next week? 

Tara

The AI board says we will know the top 24 on Wednesday.

Tara

Not this coming up week, but next week. AI will be on 2 hours Tues and 2 hours Wed and 1 hour on Thursday with Thursday being a result show.  :D

Since AI is my favorite show ever, that will work. But what sucks is....No House, no Bones, and on Thursday it's Survivor and Ugly  Betty and AI on all at the same time.  :o

Lottsa recording gonna be going on over here. :^*

Tara

Tonight Hollywood week will be over..that was fast.  :-{

Can't wait until next week...the singing begins.  :-{

Tara

One of the girls "Robyn Troupe" that got eliminated last night was the girl who got picked at the grammys to sing with Justin Timberlake and TI ...lol   I guess her getting eliminated was a blessing. She would of never gotten that opportunity if she would of gotten picked on AI. I wonder if the judges feel like  :o0's now... :)))
Out of thousands of people who auditioned she made it to the last 3 with Justin picking, then America voted for her from there.

Tara

I just found my  <3 on AI...Hee!! I'm glad he made it through.  :)))    He had on a little ragged hat and had eyes to die for! 

PunkInDrublic

I liked him too. I think there are a couple of girls that are okay, and i kinda liked the way the big guy with the curly hair sounded. Can't wait til next week! let the  :-{ begin

Tara

3 more hours  :///   Top 12 guys are singing... :-{

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on February 20, 2007, 01:54:57 PM
3 more hours  :///   Top 12 guys are singing... :-{

One of them's from Massachusetts  :D :^* <..>

*Too bad I think he sucks   :-X

Tara

Monkey

It's the 3rd guy on the top row. He's from Taunton, MA. I think his name's Nicholas Pedro.

Sundance Head?

CrossCountry

Ms.Behavin

I dont vote for anybody. The lines are always so busy and I am so impatient that I just give up. Is that a bad thing. lmao!  gb.gif

PunkInDrublic

There are four units in the building I live in and thank goodness my 3 neighbors decided to take turns with the drunken dialing parties this year. I'm hosting tonight - margueritas, tecate and bunches of mexican food. I think we're probably gonna keep them kinda small this year til closer to the end. It got a bit expensive and messy last year, but it's still bunches of fun  :!!  :-{  :!!

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview