PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 09:41:09 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: Homer on February 20, 2007, 07:40:40 PM
At all the lovey dovey stuff. I got so disgusted I turned it off. Not a one of them I saw sounded off like they had a pair.

Oh gawd.... :{:

Homer

Quote from: Tara on February 20, 2007, 07:45:58 PM
Quote from: Homer on February 20, 2007, 07:40:40 PM
At all the lovey dovey stuff. I got so disgusted I turned it off. Not a one of them I saw sounded off like they had a pair.

Oh gawd.... :{:

Where are all the rockers this year. Geez...I almost long for the days of Rockstar Supernova.  :)))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

They don't start until the summer....The P....catdolls are looking for a new kitty for the group. They're starting a reality show on CW channel.  That will be a good show for you guys to watch. :{

Homer

Quote from: Tara on February 20, 2007, 07:50:52 PM
They don't start until the summer....The P....catdolls are looking for a new kitty for the group. They're starting a reality show on CW channel.  That will be a good show for you guys to watch. :{

YIPPEE!!!

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

PunkInDrublic

I was totally bored with last night's show. The guys were just blah. None of us bothered to vote, cuz right now they all pretty much blow. But I hope that nick is one of the first to go - he was really bad. Hopefully blake and aj get better - i really liked them in hollywood but last night - not so much.
I so hope the girls do better tonight.

Monkey

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on February 21, 2007, 12:13:50 PM
I was totally bored with last night's show. The guys were just blah. None of us bothered to vote, cuz right now they all pretty much blow. But I hope that nick is one of the first to go - he was really bad. Hopefully blake and aj get better - i really liked them in hollywood but last night - not so much.

Simon actually LIKED him.  :ll

Tara

No one knocked me off my feet, but I did pick the 3 I liked the best..and yes, they did better in auditions.  I swear it just all sounded yucky to me..If the girls sound yucky, then it's the way we are hearing it for some reason.  The only girl I can really remember in auditons was that Haley girl..

Ms.Behavin

yeah I am really not that impressed with the guys this season, but I wasn't last season either. I dont know who spiked Simons drink (maybe Paula  :)) ) But he is nuts for thinking Nick was actually good.

Gwenna

Quote from: PunkInDrublic on February 21, 2007, 12:13:50 PM

It was just awful... Here's hoping the girls do a better job tonight.  :-{

Tara

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on February 21, 2007, 01:40:11 PM
yeah I am really not that impressed with the guys this season, but I wasn't last season either. I dont know who spiked Simons drink (maybe Paula  :)) ) But he is nuts for thinking Nick was actually good.

They're was some good ones in auditions. Maybe just nerves and stuff. I mean every year, they do grow so much.

I miss Clay.......
I miss Bo......

Monkey

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on February 21, 2007, 01:40:11 PM

He just has a crush on him.  :-X

Ms.Behavin

Monkey

"You remind me of a candle."

:)) :)) :)) :))

Tara

Simon can be so mean for no reason... >:D

Monkey?  Get that crap out of your siggy and avatar  >:D

Is Homer watching the girls?   >:D

Ewww the girl in the red dress is suckin

Oooops I mean red shirt...duh

Monkey

Tara

Oh man, now I feel bad for saying she sucks...She almost cried... :-\

Monkey

That girl is WAY better than anyone yet.  :D

What is she.. like 17?

Tara

Yep...17 and she was good...It's been one good one bad one good one bad one good and one bad  :pp

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on February 21, 2007, 06:02:30 PM
Yep...17 and she was good...It's been one good one bad one good one bad one good and one bad  :pp

Better than last night.  :ll

That was like

Bad terrible decent terrible bad bad bad bad decent terrible terrible good.  :)))

Monkey

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview