PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 09:28:10 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Zena

I can't believe that I haven't heard anything about her going home yet!!!!

If you are stupid enough to have pictures taken of you doing that kind of thing then you deserve to be eaten by sharks.

Tara

We'll know tomorrow night when we don't see her sitting with the other girls. It will mean only 1 girl goes home on Thursday. They gotta keep it even and on track. That one girl who was in the top 24 last year, had been in the same situation and she got booted off. This girl can't sing and her pictures were worse. I read somewhere that her best friend (who didn't make it in the top 24) is the one who plastered her photos all over the net.

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on February 26, 2007, 12:56:24 PM
We'll know tomorrow night when we don't see her sitting with the other girls. It will mean only 1 girl goes home on Thursday. They gotta keep it even and on track. That one girl who was in the top 24 last year, had been in the same situation and she got booted off. This girl can't sing and her pictures were worse. I read somewhere that her best friend (who didn't make it in the top 24) is the one who plastered her photos all over the net.

She even had pictures of her taken on the toilet.  :ll

She used her hands to cover her   :;'

Tara

:///  Imma gonna watch are you smarter than a 5th grader after this tonight.  :)))

sd1619

I don't think they'll kick her off, it's all about ratings.  People have been talking about american idol since Friday so now more people will tune in to watch and then on Thursday they will say she had the lowest votes even though she didn't, just my opinion

Tara

E News just said that she will perform on Wednesday.  Then they'll kick her off..lol

Monkey

I thought that guy did terrible.   :xx

Apparently Simon agrees  :^*

Antonella "Toilet Girl" Barba even did better than that.  :ll

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on February 27, 2007, 05:07:43 PM
I thought that guy did terrible.   :xx

Apparently Simon agrees  :^*

Antonella "Toilet Girl" Barba even did better than that.  :ll

Monkey?   (O+O) >:D   You leave my Phil alone...he did good.  >:D

Monkey

Tara

I thought AJ was good....They are better than last week.

That Sanjhay (sp) guy is next...I don't know what's bigger on him...his eyebrows or his smile.. :)))

Tara

He kinda looked and talked like Michael Jackson

Look at Chris aka Loco...lmao   That's the image of Loco I have in my mind.. <:>

OMG...hes married?  to her?

Monkey

Tara

He's singing " Fever " to his girlfriend?  :-\   He's from where?

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on February 27, 2007, 05:47:37 PM
He's singing " Fever " to his girlfriend?  :-\   He's from where?

Taunton, Mass.  :ll

He gives us all a bad rep.  >>:D

Tara

His girlfriend is a cutie....

Here comes Bebopping Blake... :-{

He had the most posts over on the AI board...but now the chick in question has the most... :))

Monkey

Tara

Yeah, I like him...Simon can be such a wuss!

Tara

Why is he singing Time after Time?  ::  He sings good,but he don't need to be singing that song.

Tara

Ok...I liked the last one..Chris Robinson...I think is his name.

One more to go...Sundance Head...I hope he's not dedicating that to the person who named him..lmao

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview