PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 09:25:15 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

I liked the same 3 I liked last week

Phil
AJ
Blake 

and add

Chris (JT) look alike
and I did like Sundance

Until tomorrow  :/\

sd1619

who I think may get voted off:

sanjaya, aj or mr no charisma: nick

Torn2pieces

I haven't been watching much this time around. I think most of them sound the same. Where's the ROCKER or COUNTRY singers?

:-{

Tara

Quote from: Torn2pieces on February 28, 2007, 11:27:22 AM
I haven't been watching much this time around. I think most of them sound the same. Where's the ROCKER or COUNTRY singers?

:-{

The country singers are on Nashville Star and the Rockers will be on RockStar this summer.   :)))
Are you still watching Prison Break?  I think only 3 of us watch it..lol  It's such a awesome show.

Monkey

Quote from: shelley on February 27, 2007, 06:50:44 PM
who I think may get voted off:

sanjaya, aj or mr no charisma: nick

I thought Sanjaya sucked, but I definitely think he'll stay. He seems pretty popular.

I think it'll be Nick, and either Chris/Brandon that leaves.

Tara

I see the girl of the hour has her yellow high heels...  :)))

Monkey

This year might be 'Battle of the Divas' version 2 between Lakisha, Melinda Doolittle, and Jordin Sparks.  :D

Monkey

Tara

You know the millions people watching were seeing her naked...lmao   Randy says" Your drop dead gorgeous"  Paula tries to butter her up...Simon says something to her negative...She replies back with " You didn't want Jennifer Hudson"  She must be mad at Simon..maybe he told her, her pictures did nothing for him.. :-\

I will be surprised if she stays next week...this happen to Becky Donahue last year in the top 24.

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on February 28, 2007, 05:46:56 PM
You know the millions people watching were seeing her naked...lmao   Randy says" Your drop dead gorgeous"  Paula tries to butter her up...Simon says something to her negative...She replies back with " You didn't want Jennifer Hudson"  She must be mad at Simon..maybe he told her, her pictures did nothing for him.. :-\

I will be surprised if she stays next week...this happen to Becky Donahue last year in the top 24.

Her friend that originally auditioned confirmed that some of the pictures weren't her.

With all of the publicity she's gotten in the last week, I'd be more surpsied if she DID go.

Monkey

Leslie Hunt =  :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx :xx

Tara

Monkey

Quote from: Monkey on February 21, 2007, 07:02:39 PM
There were like 5 or 6 girls tonight that are heads and shoulders above the rest.  :-{

The first girl that sang (Stephanie?)
Jordin Sparks
Melinda Doolittle
Lakisha Jones
And one girl that was like #4 or something (Sabrina?)

The rest either sucked, or were just forgetful.

The girls were 10,000 times better than the guys though.

Might as well requote this since tonight was like the exact same as last week.  :ll

sd1619

I really like Jordin, but I also like Melinda.  She doesn't realize how good she really is and I keep wondering where that voice comes from because she doesnt' seem to have a neck. 

Tara

I have to go with Melinda,Lakisha,Jordin,Stephanie,and Sabrina.

sd1619

I'm watching the busy signal results on dialidol.com and right now they have the 2 lowest as Alaina and Leslie with Haley and Gina right down there with them.  Last year that site had an 85% accuracy rate.  It's still early since the west coast hasn't voted yet, so I'll check it in the morning and then it ruins my day since I usually know the results before the show

Tara

Is Taylor Hicks the Biggest "Idol" Flop?

Looks like Taylor Hicks' gray hair might have been a liability after all, as his debut album is tracking to be the first by an "Idol" winner to fall short of 1 million units sold, which some music industry wags blame on Hicks' soul-lite stylings being too "old."

The unlikely Season Five champ has sold 640,000 copies of "Taylor Hicks," which was released in December, but the album is languishing below 100 on the Billboard charts, while fourth-place finisher Chris Daughtry has already sold over a million copies of his debut disc. What's more, fellow "Idol" winners Kelly Clarkson, Fantasia, Ruben Studdard, and Carrie Underwood all did much better in their first couple months.

An exec from J Records, in an interview with the AP, blames the record's "longer burn" on the fact that the music is "much more adult."

Monkey

Quote from: shelley on February 28, 2007, 06:50:28 PM
I'm watching the busy signal results on dialidol.com and right now they have the 2 lowest as Alaina and Leslie with Haley and Gina right down there with them.  Last year that site had an 85% accuracy rate.  It's still early since the west coast hasn't voted yet, so I'll check it in the morning and then it ruins my day since I usually know the results before the show

Right now Gina Glocksen is in the bottom two along with Stephanie/Leslie (They're separated by .01  Stephanie has 5.6, Leslie has 5.61)

Tara

Who is Gina?  Stephanie should not be in the bottom...Send friggen what's her name home..Antenella.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview