PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 11:29:41 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Ms.Behavin

Ok, what dude in his right mind, sings "Fever"  ::

Ms.Behavin

I use to like that song from the Dixie Chics, but she butchered it so bad that I will never listen to it again.  I am glad Alaina is gone. She SUCKED!  :xx

Ms.Behavin

Truly Amazing. I have lost faith in America.  (O+O) :{:
2 that needed to go and 2 that should of stayed.

Tara

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on March 01, 2007, 05:22:14 PM

No kidding right?  He needed to go home...so does Sanjhay or whatever his name is.

I was hoping sucky web chick was going home too. I guess the little boys will vote for her a few more weeks.

And Kelly Pickler...  :xx  When Ryan asked her what she spent her money on, was she suppose to say her new boobs? Her song sucked and so did the old lady hairdo...she is still trailer trash...

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Tara on March 01, 2007, 06:45:44 PM
Quote from: Ms.Behavin on March 01, 2007, 05:22:14 PM

No kidding right?  He needed to go home...so does Sanjhay or whatever his name is.

I was hoping sucky web chick was going home too. I guess the little boys will vote for her a few more weeks.

And Kelly Pickler...  :xx  When Ryan asked her what she spent her money on, was she suppose to say her new boobs? Her song sucked and so did the old lady hairdo...she is still trailer trash...

lmfao! I so agree with you on that Tara!  O0

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on March 01, 2007, 06:45:44 PM

(O+O) ::)

triniqueen27

sd1619

Did anyone else enjoy Leslie changing the words to her song to "why did I scat, america doesn't like jazz"
I thought that was funny.  She was very, very strange, but I think they are going to need a different kind of voice in the top 6 other then Jordin, Lakesha, Melinda, etc. so I'm hoping it's Haley that stays and not Antoileta

vasunlover

Tara

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Ms.Behavin

Hope they dont have more than 5 inches O+O

Ms.Behavin

Tara

Ms.Behavin

:)) :)) :)) I love it when she has to quote all 3 of us. Isn't she cute when she gets mad?  :)) :))

Tara

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview