PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 11:35:29 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Monkey

Monkey

I think Gina would be better suited for Rockstar INXS or whatever it'll be called this year  :ll

Monkey

AnTOILETa and Haley need to go, with Gina soon following.  :xx

Tara

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on March 07, 2007, 06:06:15 PM
Quote from: Monkey on March 07, 2007, 06:00:56 PM
AnTOILETa and Haley need to go

I totally agree with you.

Antonella probably won't though.

All of the teenage boys that saw her pics will be voting for her like crazy.  :xx

Tara

She said what people wouldn't know about her was that she played a violin,but since being at college she hasn't had time. I wonder how many people knew why she didn't have time?

Tara

Looking at DialIdol wasn't a pretty sight....

This is who I want to go home tonight but it ain't gonna happen.

Sanjhay
Sundance

Antonella
Haley

Remember the top 10 are the only ones who get to go on tour and get the publicity..so actually it's two more weeks to weed the rest of the garbage out.  :-\   

Tara

Whewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....Phil made it....He bettter not screw up no more.  >:D

Bye bye Jarad   :/\ 

Tara

I'm so sad that Sabrina is gone....I think Haley should of went instead...but I am happy about one thing....

ANTONELLA IS HISTORY!!!!    At least for AI...Catch her in Playboy or Girls Gone Wild next month!

Will it be Sanjaya or Sundance?   :-\

Monkey

Tonight was pretty good except for Phil staying  :xx

But Sabrina going made up for Phil staying  :^*  She had a good voice, but there was something about her that just annoyed the heck outta me.

I felt kinda bad for AnTOILETa though  :(

Haley and Sanjaya better be the first ones going outta the Top 12, cause they both SUCK  :ll

Tara

Leaf Phil alone   >:D

Sabrina is better than Haley

They will get makeovers when they are top 10..Sabrina would of looked better...lol

Felt sorry for Antonella?  Why cause, your not her boyfriend?

Haley and Sanjaya hopefully will be next..they both suck.

Sundance and Antonella are who VFTW were helping...lmao 

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on March 08, 2007, 08:35:05 PM
Leaf Phil alone   >:D

Sabrina is better than Haley

They will get makeovers when they are top 10..Sabrina would of looked better...lol

Felt sorry for Antonella?  Why cause, your not her boyfriend?

Haley and Sanjaya hopefully will be next..they both suck.

Sundance and Antonella are who VFTW were helping...lmao 

Phil sucks  >:D

Sabrina and Haley BOTH suck

I want to pull on Sabrina's hair so badly  (O+O)

Antonella was crying  :'(( so I felt sorry for her  :P

Sanjaya reminds me of Kevin Covais, he'll probably finish 11th like he did  :^*

Monkey

:)) :))

Last Updated: March 8, 2007 - 8:54 AM EST

"American Idol" contestant asked to host "Girls Gone Wild" video

The Morning Call

Now the most searched name on Google after her racy spring break-style photos started circulating on the Internet, American Idol semifinalist Antonella Barba, 20, was offered $250,000 yesterday to host the latest installment of "Girls Gone Wild," the video franchise known for taping college girls exposing themselves in party situations.

Joe Francis, founder of "Girls Gone Wild," says he made the offer because Barba has become an instant sensation since the anonymous photos surfaced in late February. Barba, 20, a Jersey girl who competed last night against seven other women on "American Idol,'' the Fox reality show, is one of 16 semifinalists on the show.

Antonella Barba
(AP Photo/Fox-TV, Michael Becker)

Whether or not she makes the finals will be determined this evening.

"Antonella Barba is an unbelievably sexy girl who obviously knows how to have a good time," says Francis is a press release announcing the offer.

The Point Pleasant, N.J., native has bucked the odds by staying on the show so far, despite less-than-stellar vocal performances as well as being singled out by "Vote For The Worst," a web site that encourages viewers to vote for the worst performer.

Barba gained Internet notoriety when the alleged photos that ranged from merely naughty to graphically sexual began appearing on the Web. Barba has not commented on the photos or disputed that the images are of her, but her best friend, Amanda Coluccio of Holmdel, N.J., who also competed on "American Idol" and was eliminated during the Hollywood round, has denied Barba is the girl in the sexually graphic photos.

Fox has declined to comment on the pictures.

Ms.Behavin

Tara

I saw some of her doing sexual activities that I'm not allowed to discuss on here...<hint>  :o   She said it wasn't her though.

Ms.Behavin

So I dont understand why she wasn't kicked off and Frenchy was. That sux. I listened to Rosie the other day about it. lol!

Monkey

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on March 09, 2007, 03:01:33 PM
So I dont understand why she wasn't kicked off and Frenchy was. That sux. I listened to Rosie the other day about it. lol!

Frenchie was kicked off before she was scheduled to sing in her group in the Top 32 or whatever it was that season.

If there was solid proof that it WAS Antonella, and they found out before the Top24 started, they probably would have kicked her off too.

Either way, Antonella's pics brought even more publicity to the show, which is all the producers care about anyways.

Tara

How come no one is bringing up that Becky Donahue ...the one who had a twin sister from last years top 24.  :-\

Ms.Behavin

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview