PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 11:43:44 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on March 09, 2007, 03:23:55 PM
How come no one is bringing up that Becky Donahue ...the one who had a twin sister from last years top 24.  :-\

She was  :pp

Tara

Ms.Behavin

I think cottonelle needs new actors for their commercials.  :)) :)) :)) :))

Monkey

Well atleast she's still interested in singing.  :-{  :xx

Ms.Behavin

They will have to do alot of "Ashley Simpson" to her music if she ever plans on making it.  :xx

Tara

Monkey

Sorry if this is a little too un-PG, but it's just  :ooo :ooo

So read at your own consent

"A.I." Contestant Accused of "Masturbating" in Suit
Posted Mar 12th 2007 6:09PM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Celebrity Justice, American Idol

Former "American Idol" finalist Mario Vasquez is facing accusations that he tried to masturbate in front of a male employee in a bathroom on the set of the hit show in February 2005.

Shortly thereafter, Vasquez mysteriously dropped out of "Idol," citing personal reasons.

According to the lawsuit filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court and obtained by TMZ, Vazquez allegedly "sexually harassed" Magdaleno Olmos, assistant accountant for Fremantle Media, the company that produces American Idol.

In the lawsuit, Olmos claims "Vazquez stared lasciviously, smiled lasciviously ... and on one occasion followed him into a bathroom ... knocked on the door of the plaintiff's stall and made eye contact through the space in the stall door."

The lawsuit alleges that Vazquez "started to rub his genitals over his pants. Attempting to leave the bathroom, Olmos opened the door of the stall and saw Vazquez standing in front of him with his pants down masturbating."

According to the documents, Vazquez pushed Olmos "further into the stall and continued masturbating with one hand and trying to pull down Olmos' pants with another hand."

Olmos claims that he tried to "cover his body with his hands" but Vazquez touched his "chest and stomach underneath his shirt, and Olmos' "genitals" as Vazquez "attempted to unzip" Olmos' pants.

Vazquez then allegedly asked Olmos "if he wanted oral sex."

In the lawsuit, Olmos claims that as he "managed to get out of the stall, and attempted to leave the bathroom," Vazquez, grabbed his arm "in an effort to stop him." Vazquez continued to call Olmos to come back as Vazquez "stood in the bathroom with his pants still down."

In the suit, Olmos claims that he tried to report the incident to a superior named Eric LaPointe, who allegedly responded by telling Olmos that "he was crazy" and "repeatedly threatening to fire" him. A few months after the incident, Olmos claims he was "terminated."

In addition to suing Vazquez, Olmos has named FOX Entertainment and Fremantle Media as defendants in his lawsuit for wrongful termination.

Calls to Vazquez's attorney, and reps from "American Idol" on behalf of the defendants, have not yet been returned.

Tara

:ooo  Who the heck is Mario...The only Mario I know was on Dancing With The Stars

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on March 12, 2007, 05:49:12 PM
:ooo  Who the heck is Mario...The only Mario I know was on Dancing With The Stars

Mario Vazquez from 2 seasons ago. He made it into the Top 12, but dropped out before the Top 12 started for "personal reasons"

Tara

Oh yeah..he was the one that was really good. They never would tell why he quit. Then I had heard that someone wanted to sign him to make a cd and that was why.  :-\

Tara

Y'all ready for the Top 12 and Diana Ross?  Hope it's a good show tonight.

Tara

I need help...I can't believe I can't remember this, but last year during AI someone gave us a site that told us what they were going to sing that night.. I can't remember who it was..maybe jade?  I hate to dig through the whole AI thread to find it...I wanna know what they're singing tonight. I'm so nosey. :-\

Ms.Behavin

Tara

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on March 13, 2007, 02:07:35 PM
There are ONLY 335 pages. lmao!  :))

I know..we use to get drunk every Tuesday night and have a good ole time in this topic.  :)))

Ms.Behavin

Ms.Behavin

Is Simon wearing a wife beater? He has so much money and he couldn't even put on a shirt!

Tara

Diana Ross looks so good.   Did you see Sanjahy's hair?  It looks like Chris Sligh's

My Chris looks cute with some facial hair.  :)))

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Tara on March 13, 2007, 05:08:00 PM
Diana Ross looks so good.   Did you see Sanjahy's hair?  It looks like Chris Sligh's

My Chris looks cute with some facial hair.  :)))
He is a cutie

Tara

Gawd is it me or does Brandon sound like poop?  I don't like him tonight.

Monkey

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on March 13, 2007, 05:04:52 PM
Is Simon wearing a wife beater? He has so much money and he couldn't even put on a shirt!

He's showing off his muscles  :ll

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview