PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 01:48:54 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Ms.Behavin

ahh you know what, ur right. That was her. How could I mistake her with Antoileta.  :))

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on March 22, 2007, 11:50:44 AM
I think who you saw was Alaina sitting with Chris's friends. I could be wrong, but if I am..don't tell anyone.  :,

They're probably more than just friends  :-X

Ms.Behavin

Ms.Behavin

I think shes using him to get where she wants to be in the singing biz, but he is a VA boy. He will use her for what he wants and then drop her  :o0 when hes done.  :)) :)) I have no experience in this department. lmfao!  :))  No, I really don't.  :^*

Monkey

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on March 22, 2007, 01:53:50 PM
I think shes using him to get where she wants to be in the singing biz, but he is a VA boy. He will use her for what he wants and then drop her  :o0 when hes done.  :)) :)) I have no experience in this department. lmfao!  :))  No, I really don't.  :^*

After he's done with WHAT exactly  :)) <:>

And don't lie, you obviously have a bunch of experience in this department  :[

Ms.Behavin

:oo I was a very good girl.  "" Married the first guy I slept with. I just watched 3 older brothers dog the he!! outta the girls. None of my girlfriends have luck with the guys here either.  :)) :)) I just sit back and watch and lmao!  ee2.gif

I realllllllllllyyyyyyy hope Sangina goes home. He is aggravating me! I mean really aggravating me. I hate how Howard Stern says "they want to vote for the under dog" He is not an under dog. He can't sing for crap! An under dog is someone like LaKisha.

Monkey

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on March 22, 2007, 02:02:22 PM
:oo I was a very good girl.  "" Married the first guy I slept with. I just watched 3 older brothers dog the he!! outta the girls. None of my girlfriends have luck with the guys here either.  :)) :)) I just sit back and watch and lmao!  ee2.gif

I realllllllllllyyyyyyy hope Sangina goes home. He is aggravating me! I mean really aggravating me. I hate how Howard Stern says "they want to vote for the under dog" He is not an under dog. He can't sing for crap! An under dog is someone like LaKisha.

It's not Sangina.. it's Mangina  >:D  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

*Look it up if you dunno what it means   :-X

gator8_24

Monkey

Monkey

Gwen and Blake looked to have something going on...  ???  <:>

swamp

Torn2pieces

Sanjaya sucks, so does this season. It's turned into a big joke :(

gator8_24

Chata *#$% up

>:(( Get that friggin idiot off the show already.  !@#$  >:((  :///  :[  :xx  :o0

Monkey

Go Phil  :^* :^* :^* :^*

Go.. as in GO HOME  :)) :)) :))

2nd time in the bottom 3, bucko  :8:

Monkey

Oh well. Phil or Sangina didn't leave, but atleast another bad one left  :!!

Chata *#$% up

OMFG he is still on the show.  !@#$  !@#$  !@#$  !@#$  !@#$  !@#$  !@#$  !@#$  !@#$  !@#$  !@#$  !@#$  !@#$  !@#$  !@#$  !@#$  !@#$  !@#$  !@#$  !@#$  !@#$  !@#$

Ms.Behavin

lmao!  :)) :)) :)) :)) Blame Howard Stern! I dont even watch anymore. Alcohol is much better!  :)) :)) :!!

Chata *#$% up

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview