PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 01:28:59 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Monkey

Quote from: Homer on April 17, 2007, 05:07:37 PM
I found Phil's picture on the internet.

:)) :))

They only gave him positive comments cause they felt sorry for the poor guy  :( He's still gonna be in the bottom 3 though  :))

Monkey

OMG @ Sanjaya

He looks like a lesbo mechanic  :)) :)) :))

Homer

I thought it was the Macy Gray look. :)))

He certainly gave us something to talk about. :)))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

Oh he was terrible! To me it sounded off key lol The he/she need to go bye-bye! IMO

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Monkey

VFTW is gonna be rockin' tonight after that hideous performance  :))

Monkey

LaKisha didn't do all that great. She doesn't deserve bottom 3, IMO, but she probably will be.

Chris was just plain and boring. He should be in the bottom 3.

Simon's being a b*tch tonight. But then again, he's always like this on country week....  ::)

TmT

Randy's makeup look poorly to me...lmfaoz   I mean... c'mon... he lookz like a dead corpse....
Chris Richardson sings nasal---- huhhhhhhhh..... Nasal is a way of singin.....lmfaoz

Tara

Everyone leave my Chris Richardson alone!  >:D

Wasn't Jordan good?  :D

Waiting on Blake.... :///

I'm getting tired of Melinda...why does she look so old?  She's looks to old to be singing on American Idol for some reason. I spoke to soon...her hair tonight does make her look a little younger than the other crap she usually has.

Back to my corner now... :^*

Monkey

Quote from: Tara"Poppycock" on April 17, 2007, 05:47:06 PM
Everyone leave my Chris Richardson alone!  >:D

Wasn't Jordan good?  :D

Waiting on Blake.... :///

I'm getting tired of Melinda...why does she look so old?  She's looks to old to be singing on American Idol for some reason. I spoke to soon...her hair tonight does make her look a little younger than the other crap she usually has.

Back to my corner now... :^*

Chris Richardson sucks as much as Sanjaya. Deal with it  >:D

Yes, JordIn was good

Blake's the best guy there.

Melinda looks old cause she has no neck.

TmT

rofl... u jus hatin cuz You're Troubled with a Man on Your Mind.... your man braggin bout 4 inches...lol... I know that is troublin...lmfaoz

PS... <<fallin out my chair roflmaoz>> omg... Monkey u r so right... I noticed she didnt have a neck...Im like...whats wrong with this picture.......... the neck is missin.... other than that...she dont look old to me...

Monkey

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on April 17, 2007, 05:52:28 PM
rofl... u jus hatin cuz You're Troubled with a Man on Your Mind.... your man braggin bout 4 inches...lol... I know that is troublin...lmfaoz

Now she's bragging about 0 inches  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Tara

Whatcha talking about 4 inches?  <:>  I'm talking about American Idol...I don't hijack topics.  :))

TmT

Quote from: Tara on April 17, 2007, 05:53:41 PM
Whatcha talking about 4 inches?  <:>  I'm talking about American Idol...I don't hijack topics.  :))
rofl.. I didnt hj... I talked about the song she was singin...lol

Monkey

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on April 17, 2007, 05:52:28 PM

PS... <<fallin out my chair roflmaoz>> omg... Monkey u r so right... I noticed she didnt have a neck...Im like...whats wrong with this picture.......... the neck is missin.... other than that...she dont look old to me...

:D <..>

TmT

I tell you where I go when Im lonely.......... I dont listen to youuuuuu ooouuuuu ouuuuuu
ok.... that sucked

Tara

She don't have a neck...shes part ninja turtle...I bet Blake is sexy and romantic in the sack.  He didn't suck...I don't even know that song...but I like him.

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Tara on April 17, 2007, 05:57:53 PM
She don't have a neck...shes part ninja turtle...I bet Blake is sexy and romantic in the sack.  He didn't suck...I don't even know that song...but I like him.
I am sure he is sexy and romantic in the sack but its not with a woman.  ::)

Tara

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on April 17, 2007, 05:59:12 PM
Quote from: Tara on April 17, 2007, 05:57:53 PM
I am sure he is sexy and romantic in the sack but its not with a woman.  ::)

OMG I don't think he likes guys...he likes me dammit...  >:D  LOL

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview