PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 04:39:01 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Woooo Hooooo !!!!!   :^* 

It worked .... I would love to go to VFTW and LMFAO at all of them....Think I will go take a peek and see who they are gonna save next.. O+O

Monkey

Probably Phil or Chris  ::)

They could both use the help, cause they both suck  :))

Tara

Monkey?  Can you get to VFTW?  I can't get on.  >:D

Tara

Nevermind I got on...They were updating the home page...  :))

Here it is

Well it couldn't last forever! Great work everyone on helping Sanjaya make the top 7, he's now the all time VFTW record holder. But as classic Worsters know, we always move on to someone new. Who will it be? Phil? Chris? Someone else? Sound off on the message board and let us know your opinion. We'll have an informal poll up soon to see what the general consensus is. It's so sad to lose our VFTW king, but we can't stop bugging the producers, they'd like that too much! So stay tuned and let's remember how much fun it was to help keep Sanjaya in the running for so long! Time to move on to Idol Gives Back, where the producers get corporations to donate money yet donate nothing out of their own ridiculously huge paychecks!

Ms.Behavin

Ms.Behavin

Nevermind I was spelling worse wrong. lmao!

Tara

Here's the link to the forum

http://www.votefortheworst.com/forum/

Here's a picture I snagged..  Virgin Antonella and Baby Sanjaya

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on April 18, 2007, 07:40:55 PM

OMG  :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Chata *#$% up

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D NO MORE SANJAYA!!!!!!!! Yeah baby. <..> :o0  :!!

gator8_24

Quote from: Tara on April 18, 2007, 07:40:55 PM

LMAO!  That is so wrong but so right ! :xx

Tara

Sanjaya believes that his fans, not Howard Stern, kept him alive on "Idol."

Malakar, the Ponyhawked Wonder who was given the ax this week, was a constant joke for the shock jock, who urged his listeners to vote for Sanjaya to screw with the "Idol" system -- by intentionally voting for "the worst."

Malakar tells Ellen DeGeneres he doesn't believe that Stern's fans and other "haters" voted enough "to make a dent in the system." While confident, and perhaps  delusional, Sanjy feels it was his own large fan base that kept the straining singer around for so long.

Sanjy also reveals, in an interview airing Monday on Ellen's talk show, that if he were to shave his hair, he'd donate it to the Britney-esque Phil Stacey -- though it's doubtful Phil would consider it a good luck charm!

There's a video clip...He said this on the Ellen Show which airs Monday.

http://www.tmz.com/2007/04/21/sanjaya-screw-you-haters/

Ms.Behavin

Tara

I wonder when hes gonna come out of the closet in his sisters clothes.... :-\

Ms.Behavin

Tara

Fantasia Barrino Is a Hot Mess!

Playing Miss Celie in "The Color Purple" is causing Fantasia Barrino to bare more than just her soul!

The Season Three "American Idol" winner arrived to the musical's after-party on Sunday dressed in a trash-tastic, skin-tight, green, leopard print dress. Maybe she was headed to a "Flavor of Love" casting?     

Monkey

:)) :)) :))

Oh Fantasia dear, cover yourself up.. PLEASE  :ll

Tara

Monkey

The show is so rigged if Shrek isn't atleast in the finale. The only ones that can even hang with her are the other two girls, and they're not even in Shrek's league yet.  ::>

Tara

Idol needs to give back?  They need to give back on some sound system. I've changed TV's in my house for the third time and maybe it's just here but it keeps cutting out. No other stations are doing that.  >:D

So much for having a snack during this show tonight.  :-\

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview