PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 04:28:00 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

I think Lakisha is headed home sooner than anyone actually thought.

Last week she tries to sing Carrie and this week Fantasia.  If she makes it back next week, I would suggest she doesn't sing a past idol's song.  :!#

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on April 24, 2007, 05:32:24 PM
Idol needs to give back?  They need to give back on some sound system. I've changed TV's in my house for the third time and maybe it's just here but it keeps cutting out. No other stations are doing that.  >:D

So much for having a snack during this show tonight.  :-\

:)) :)) :)) :))

Only a few of us will get what you mean by that  :ll

And..
Quote from: Tara on April 24, 2007, 05:41:03 PM
I think Lakisha is headed home sooner than anyone actually thought.

Last week she tries to sing Carrie and this week Fantasia.  If she makes it back next week, I would suggest she doesn't sing a past idol's song.  :!#

Agreed.. unfortunately. She needs to start picking the right songs again. She always used to, but for the past 3 or 4 weeks she's picked terrible ones that don't match with her voice at all.

Tara

I have no clue what Phil is singing..but with two lines open and VTFW votes...He won't go home... :))

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on April 24, 2007, 05:47:53 PM
He won't go home... :))

Yeah he will  :^* :^* :^* :^*

I was right last week with Sanjaya, and I plan to be right again this week  >:D

Tara

I haven't even heard Jordin sing, but I can bet the top 3 are Melinda Jordin and Blake to the end of this season.

I think Lakisha, Phil and Chris will be the next 3 to go. I don't know in what order though. I don't want Chris to go though.  :((

Tara

Jordin looks great tonight. I love her dress.

Monkey

Tara

She looks hot doesn't she?  She did good. She's my favorite for tonight.  :^*

Tara

kandykitty20012

Quote from: Tara on April 23, 2007, 12:41:26 PM
Fantasia Barrino Is a Hot Mess!

Playing Miss Celie in "The Color Purple" is causing Fantasia Barrino to bare more than just her soul!

The Season Three "American Idol" winner arrived to the musical's after-party on Sunday dressed in a trash-tastic, skin-tight, green, leopard print dress. Maybe she was headed to a "Flavor of Love" casting?     

:xx she need to cover it up :xx

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on April 25, 2007, 04:34:21 AM

This is a close one!

I'd die laughing seeing the look on the judges' faces if Melinda is in the bottom 3  :)) :)) :))

Randy would be "Yo yo America dawg... I think you got this one wrong here tonight. Melinda is the bomb and shouldn't be up there right now... I don't know, America"  :)) :))

Tonight's show is bound to be a snooze-fest  :/o\.. Except when they announce Phil is leaving  :^*

Tara

There's suppose to be alot of good people singing tonight..yanno professional singers.  :-{

DialIdol is way to close to call anyone.

I think the bottom 3 are going to be

Lakisha
Phil
Chris

Gawd, please don't let Chris go home yet. I'm not through drooling over him.

Homer

Sanjaya and Britney doing a duet?  :ooo

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Ms.Behavin

Homer

I read it on some crazy website yesterday. I forgot to post it and now I can't remember where I saw it.  :(

Tara

That would be something you read in the Enquirer or something. She wouldn't sing with him.  :-{

Homer

Well she is cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs. :)))

Darling SilverDodger

Publish Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 07:53:53 GMT from Britney Federline Spears' web site
Britney Spears is gearing up her comeback bang with several plans. Among the arrangements in her agenda is the duet with American Idol's most famous contestant in cycle 6, Sanjaya Malakar, relates Life Style Extra.

The queen of pop music has been watching the show since her stay in rehab and she eventually couldn't restrain her interest in recording a duet with the seventeen years old wonder.

There has been a report that Britney's agent made a contact with Sanjaya to see if he would also be interested in the collaboration. No response has been quoted yet so far.

There has also been a theory that this collaboration is weighing on Britney Spears. She is assumed to be using this opportunity to re-claim her victory.
:ooo
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

Ms.Behavin

Now they both can go and get a life together.  ::)

Tara

Quote from: SilverDodger on April 25, 2007, 02:45:04 PM
Publish Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 07:53:53 GMT from Britney Federline Spears' web site
Britney Spears is gearing up her comeback bang with several plans. Among the arrangements in her agenda is the duet with American Idol's most famous contestant in cycle 6, Sanjaya Malakar, relates Life Style Extra.

The queen of pop music has been watching the show since her stay in rehab and she eventually couldn't restrain her interest in recording a duet with the seventeen years old wonder.

There has been a report that Britney's agent made a contact with Sanjaya to see if he would also be interested in the collaboration. No response has been quoted yet so far.

There has also been a theory that this collaboration is weighing on Britney Spears. She is assumed to be using this opportunity to re-claim her victory.
:ooo

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview