PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 03:29:00 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

American Idol

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Monkey

Sangina's in the audience tonight...  :ll!!

Tara

I saw his funky  :o0 

Besides needing a double quarter pounder with cheese, Teri Hatcher needed some make up on. She looked as white as a ghost up there.

That group of Simons that just sang, did good. I didn't think I was going to like it but I did.

Where is Kelly Clarkson  >:D   Gwen Steffani  >:D  Madonna  >:D

Melinda is safe.......... :,

Monkey

Wasn't Kelly Clarkson slamming AI like a month ago?  ::) She seems to have changed her tune awfully quickly..  ::)

Melinda and Blake are safe  :^* :^* Please let Phil or Chris be the ones to go  :^*

Carrie. VV

Tara

Jack Black was friggen hilarious.  :)))

Quote of the night so far... Simon " He sings better than Sanjaya"

Did you cry when you saw the Carrie clip?

I've boo-hooed twice already and the first hour isn't even up yet.

Who cares if Kelly dissed on AI...I like her.   :P

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on April 25, 2007, 05:55:14 PM
Did you cry when you saw the Carrie clip?

:ll

If I said what I've been doing basically this whole show, I'd get my  :o0 kicked. And no, I was not crying.  :ll

Tara

Gawd dang...Paula's boobs were almost out on national TV. It's funny how she is actually acting like she knows what she's talking about tonight. Her words aren't slurred or nothing.

Monkey

Phil's safe?  ::)

I bet you nobody's leaving tonight then.

Tara

I have the same feeling as you Monkey. When Ryan said there was going to be a big shocker in the results. I figured they weren't letting anyone go tonight.

Man I just boo-hooed again on that lady Ruth who died two days after they took her to the hospital.  They need birth control over there is what they need. Sorry if that sounds rude, but my gawd AIDS is horrible over there. :'((

Oh and the malaria....just horrible.  :'((

Monkey

Kelly's either put on atleast 40 pounds, or she's pregnant.  :ooo

Tara

I know...she looked extra huge in that dress. The picture I saw of her the other day didn't look like that.

Monkey

Kelly used to be gorgeous before she dyed her hair  VV Now she's kind of ugly.  :$% ... And it looked like she was wearing a maternity dress. :-\

Jordin must be panicking about right now "I thought they said last night that I sung one of the best vocals in the history of the show"  :)) She better not be the one to go if they do kick someone off. I doubt they will though.

Monkey

Both safe  :^*

Oh.. and Phil and Chris better be the two that are leaving next week  :^*

gator8_24

Ok, I just turned it on but after the announcement as to got removed, but guess from what you all say, no one got the axe and that 2 go next week?

Tara

Yep 2 people go home next week.

Monkey?  Look at this...This is where I was reading about her new album.  She's friggen hot in this picture.

http://www.aolmusicnewsblog.com/2007/04/13/shes-back-kelly-clarksons-br-new-single/

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on April 25, 2007, 07:09:04 PM
Monkey?  Look at this...This is where I was reading about her new album.  She's friggen hot in this picture.

http://www.aolmusicnewsblog.com/2007/04/13/shes-back-kelly-clarksons-br-new-single/

:pp VV VV VV VV VV VV VV VV

bams68

I was surprised to see no one leave, but then again this whole week has been for a very good cause. I must also admit I think they should release sum sort of bonus cd with the AI cd they usually make every season, with the songs they sang this week, an send yet profits to this sad isssue. Cuz to be honest I think they all did a great job (minus Phil - I have no care for his voice at all. He sings better country but I still don't care for him). So yeah everyone else wow - had me in tingles. Great job I think and they should make sumthing more of that.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Chata *#$% up

Quote from: Tara on April 25, 2007, 06:29:13 PM
I know...she looked extra huge in that dress. The picture I saw of her the other day didn't look like that.

Thats the same thing i was thinking when i saw her sheeeesh   :ooo

Tara

Former 'Idol' Finalist Sierra Arrested

TAMPA, Fla. - Former "American Idol" finalist Jessica Sierra was arrested early Sunday on felony battery charges for allegedly hitting a man on the head with a heavy glass at a cafe, police said.

Sierra, 21, was booked in the Hillsborough County Jail on a charge of aggravated battery with a deadly weapon. She was also charged with possession of cocaine and introduction of contraband into a correctional facility after officers found a small amount of the drug while searching her, police spokeswoman Andrea Davis said.

Her bail was set at $11,500.

The victim suffered a cut over his eye, but the spokeswoman gave no further information.

Sierra, of Tampa, was one of the hit show's top 10 contestants in 2005.

Monkey

:))

I can't really say I'm surprised though  :ll The only good thing about that girl was her knockers  VV

Homer

Maybe Sanjaya can team up with Lukas Rossi  :xx

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview